Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
one more romantic update nisha?
I miss the goofy II who would make the dude laugh endlessly.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello and good morning/good evening. Nice perspectives Kalpana, Asma and Nisha.

At some point, the stress gets to you. We are all human, aren't we. We are not born with values to renounce the world easily. True that if Bala had not sprung a cousin on Vandu, she would have been a bit more composed. And II is the closest to her, so she is venting her anger on her.

Dynamics of family, relationships, dreams, aspirations... on the platter this Monday. 😊
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Differences in status, in life style in the way people interact  treat others or are treated are bound to be there. Vandhu has always come across as being very warm and happy at whatever has been her sister's situation now. Don't forget that II had her share of misery...being an unwanted child ...spurned in love for reasons over which she had no control.
Appa is unforgiving in a sense...setting right the leaking pipes in Munika and refusing to visit a pregnant child ...he will never warm up to the Dude the way he goes all out to please Bala will be her cross to bear.
Bala is complicating life for him and Vandhu and the boys. II and the Dude will find it difficult to pamper and time Share Shravu like before...he feels neglected already...there is a sense of guilt which moms go through whenever a second child arrives and they arent able to handle all the added chores...the rhythm is disturbed...instead of easing Bala is compounding the problems insinuating what a Mahann he is in taking care of his in laws...infact it is the other way round without the support of DII the guy cant even make both end meet.
Vandhu's inadequacy she has to deal with yes venting will give relief but not when her baby sister is struggling with her Masakai...family grappling with a business strike...her Dude ready to leave for Paris...the extended family though a burden are very caring towards Vandhu which is not the case with II...
The anger and silent battles she wages with her dude...the family trauma...
Vandhu's problem is only money and now lack of clarity like her husband's...i had place under a water tank for my study till PG...i dont think it was ever an issue...an additional room...seems like Bala's madness is rubbing off and making her tactless.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dynamics of family, relationships, dreams, aspirations... on the platter this Monday.

Agree Envee..

Some how this update and reviews are making rounds n rounds in my mind...
Not able to come to a conclusion who is right and who is wrong? Who is in more soup and who is not?
putti77 thumbnail
Went for a haircut yesterday.. My usual beauty parlor lady told busy n come tomorrow.. I got pissed off and went to new parlor... I asked her to trim in such a way I can have a small pony.. She trimmed in such a way it looks like Abdul Kalam hair style.. I am so embarrassed in office.. Everyone are asking new hair style ?😳

You should be very careful before going to new hair stylist and a dentist..
Lesson learnt..
😃Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: putti77

Dynamics of family, relationships, dreams, aspirations... on the platter this Monday.

Agree Envee..

Some how this update and reviews are making rounds n rounds in my mind...
Not able to come to a conclusion who is right and who is wrong? Who is in more soup and who is not?

Well putti, this is life as they say Grass is Greener on the other side!! Everyone has their probs and hav to deal with them on their on family and friends ease the situation which is good but at the end it is u who hav to go through it.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Went for a haircut yesterday.. My usual beauty parlor lady told busy n come tomorrow.. I got pissed off and went to new parlor... I asked her to trim in such a way I can have a small pony.. She trimmed in such a way it looks like Abdul Kalam hair style.. I am so embarrassed in office.. Everyone are asking new hair style ?😳

You should be very careful before going to new hair stylist and a dentist..
Lesson learnt..
😃

🤣
🤣
OMG!! I almost choked laughing

putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Well putti, this is life as they say Grass is Greener on the other side!! Everyone has their probs and hav to deal with them on their on family and friends ease the situation which is good but at the end it is u who hav to go through it.

Agreed Sonal...
Whenever I rant about some problems, mom gives the above answer...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sugar & Spice

"I have to join di on November 1st, EXACTLY three months after hes born...
R&B ne jugaad kiya I got to stay home until August, ippo tonradu WHY it was a risky pregnancy,
why couldnt it have been a normal one you know, IPPO jaasti leave venum dee enakku (I need time off NOW instead)" Akka whispered between sobs

"He is SO SO SO CUTE I dont blame you" II sniffled

Mahavir heaped more salad into her bowl, stunned she was crying so hard

She didnt look at him, just looked down

Lasya aimed for something or the other on the table

Every piece of china and silverware too expensive

She dipped her finger in whipping cream and put it on Lasya's lips

The girl sucked her lower lip dry and did a big UMMM
"I love it!! U seem to be buying my love with sugar until I seethe tall man I will play along" her gaze told II

"Amma (Bala's mother) wants me to be there before Navaratri, in fact they wanted me to be there for vinayaka chaturthi, I blew a gasket" Akka said

"Paavam ka they want to see the baby"

"They can come here when Bala returns, already he doesnt sleep here because Shravu has to be at the bus stop, adukke onnum sollale naan" (I never uttered a word)

"Hmmm" II nodded

Wiping her tears

"Do u remember Vaishnavi's mother... TOONGINDE irunda enn kalyanathula (she was asleep all the time)
I am supposed to suddenly love this girl and hope she will pick up all the slack?" Akka ranted

"Athim kitta sollu nee, avar allow pannave maatar" (tell Athim he will abs refuse to torture you)

"AVANODA IDEA DAAN IDU DEE" (Akka hissed) ("Its his idea)

AYYO!!" II blurted

"See... I REACTED THE SAME WAY TOO" Akka sobbed

"Akka please azhaade ka" (dont cry)

"I wanted a full time girl to care for the baby, in laws madyanam toongina tann nenave illama toongara"
(my in laws pop a pill for pain and take afternoon naps they have no clue abt the world) Vandu said waspishly

Mahavir gently distracted Lasya, as she squirmed on II's lap, II tried to defend her belly and hold the baby
When Mahavircame to the rescue, she smiled gratified, "Thanks... abhi mujhe pakadna nahi aata" (I dont know how to hold a child while carrying one)

"Hum kis liye hain bhabhiji?" he asked warmly

II ate sparingly

"Can I ask R&B to speak to the DU guy?" II offered

"NO... THAT will be bad, already naan 5 months pay check free ya vangindachu dee"
(I already took pay check for 5 months) I didnt research the stuff they wanted me to, for that professor
 I just couldnt" Akka admitted, guilty

II was quiet

"Do u know how long u will take time off?" Akka asked softly, inadvertently competing with her baby sister

"I dont know ka, innikki I told her I want less stressful work, she hated me" II mumbled

"U shud just quit and go to Paris with him" Akka sighed audibly

II was stunned Akka would say that knowing how much she loved her career

She looked at the phone in shock... and placed it back on her ear
"I cant do that ka" she gasped

"Onna vidu vidu nu kenjuvan avan" (he will probably force u to quit) Akka declared, like she knew R&B

She KNEW R&B...

II hung her head embarrassed... selfconscious, and almost ashamed of her good fortune of having that choice

Ranjan and R&B talked about redoing all the ACs on the 2nd floor before the baby arrived and
covering the doors and windows with protective film so the UVrays wouldnt enter the home

She didnt know who paid Mahavir how the hundreds of cans of juice magically appeared in the "drinks" frig the day after R&B arrived

If she paused while taking a call in a room, Mahavir hit the AC switch, if the central air was turned off in the room
This, even BEFORE she was pregnant

She hadnt looked at one power bill
She didnt know how much they paid for water, or how milk was bought
Gallons of icecream sat in the frig untouched
Since she joined the family in March there was some candy or dessert or sweet inviting her ...to devour every evening

They all knew her sweet fetish and fed it ferociously

"Just tell Athim u cant do it... I can talk with him too"

Ayyo kutti... no raja" Akka sobbed  "U are too cute..." she sighed

"U know how much I fight, U can ask R&B" she declared

"Paavam di avan" Akka sniffled and chuckled

"Umm.." she began to nod and then said "No he is not" she said huskily

Shravu wanted to talk with her, Akka told him it was time to go to Munirka... and

"Akka avana inge anupareya Sat Sunday?" she asked (will u send him?)

"Sure kanna" Akka smiled

"And Shatabdi?" II asked with longing

"Not yet kanna" Akka squirmed

II groaned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranjan, Tan and R&B ate, she lounged on the rug in the formal dining room, playing with Lasya as she creeped

Tan asked for lamb biryani to be sent over
Mahavir had made baingan bharta by then... the men drank and ate and chatted

Ranjan coaxed. ordered begged and pleaded for her to eat one roti with raita she refused at first and reluctantly ate...

"U need the energy" Ranjan said

"I AGREE" tan nodded with a gleam in his eyes

AYYYO!!!!

"Suno his wife was pregnant twice..." Ranjan was unawareof the patio rendezvous

"Arey Dad all I am saying is agar ghar par damaad aa raha ho dinner par then please apne apne haath" Tan said

II turned the color of the raita tomato

"The raita is too spicy" II LIED loudly interupting Tan and fleeing the room

putti77 thumbnail
"Arey Dad all I am saying is agar ghar par damaad aa raha ho dinner par then please apne apne haath" Tan said

🤣🤣