Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nirali : Lots of love to you! You're a brave heart!!! genuine and straight forward! 🤗
I thought Desi's who live nearby in abroad would always be pleasant to visit and talk!.. never knew they are worst than Mohalle ki gossip queens..at least they don't bitch about you on your face!

So cheap !!!

You're enjoying your life thats enough!
usually I don't wish for revenge but for them I must pray for a lesson!

Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nirali
You go girl!!👏

VIBHU

Are you out of the YHM trauma yet??
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Envee n SR

Slept already?

Hey Putti...🤗
Daughter's home for the weekend...had gone out for dinner. Returned just now.
SparkleV thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

Nirali

You go girl!!👏

VIBHU

Are you out of the YHM trauma yet??

YAAAD BHI MAT DILAAAOOO 😡

YHM needs to shut down then I may regain my mental peace !Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaldi bhaago 😆
Nisha di has opened thread 52
Link on previous page
Errantnomad thumbnail
You know what,I am wondering how the heck did he miss to make memories by
1. Taking a dip in Kaveri.
2. Wandering his eyes on dhavani/ half sareed girls
3. Malai koil theppqlulqm
4. Ranganathar temple

Guys, it almost seems unreal. Something terribly wrong
SparkleV thumbnail
Koii kar hi nahi raha that reserve!

Maine kiya firr !!!

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Drishti...I dont know whether i am doing a good job...guess i have to wait until my kids grow up and pass their verdict. 
Yes I let them play even during exams, I tell them to take a break esp my son when I can see the tension getting to him. 28th his mid term exams start...and my advice to both kids are if you want to be tension free atleast finish a few lessons in each subject so that there will be less burden on you once the exams start. 

Even now both kids and their Dad have gone to see Ganeshas and their immersion, and all because son asked his father I want to go see the processions. Its past their bed time but for parents kids wishes takes priority, we should just know when to put the brakes without hurting them or their feelings and sometimes we do fail in this.😃😃
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So many things to say on this topic, I am a parent myself, try to do whatever I can...but my focus constantly has been to be aware of what I do within my capability with full understanding of the consequences of my actions KEEPING in mind my child's personality and her abilities. 
Parenting is a damn tricky business and each parents and child are a unique combination. What I think is moAt  important is to first understand yourself, put your beliefs on one side of a balance and the on the other side see how they measure up to the changing  world outside, then feel and understand your child, YOu as parents know them best , iske baad Jo mixture banega , use apply karein...
So 
Your capabilities + your value system + aaJ  Kal ki duniya + your child's personality+ his capabilities = your child's unique value system.

BEING AWARE I THINK IS The key. Don't close your minds! 

Not a fool proof plan but I think kinda works! Who knows baad mein pata chalega .