Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey don't betray your friends plzzz update dedo na 😊
Acchu02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

chapter 11

Rt's prov

"I will never give up till you forgive me and give me one chance, just one chance to make it up to you, now that I have found you and our children, I will not go back, I will make everything right even if it meant destroying myself, I will make it up to you , i love you and our kids", i choked out.. knowing is she right behind the door and walked back to my car

it's 1 am already, Newyork city was slowly settling down to peace but every passing second was increasing restlessness taking away the peace from my heart, thinking the possibilities of wining her heart back, i will win her back or ...,no matter what i will get her back

but do i deserve a chance, i asked myself , would i have forgiven her if she had done the same, my heart clenched, the answer was a big NO, hell i have hurt her so much, and it hurt's like a bitch what if she don't forgive me..

no i can't live without her, i will make everything possible to win her back even if it meant i have to beg her i will do it without a second thought , we will family again my kids and my Angel are my world, my life, my everything with new found determination i drove to my suite

it was already 4 in morning and i am in my suite sitting in my office, sleep is far from my eye even through i am tired, exhausted from journey and the events

i decided to rest for some time tomorrow is going be a long day

pari prov

i entered office at exact 9 am, after dropping my babies to day-care

Hey Ms. Sharma, ya she called Ms. Sharma, that is what i had given in my resume, while joining this office , thanks to my best friend because of whom i got job here

i snapped from my thoughts, when i heard Sonia calling me waving her hand in front of me.

"on to earth Ms.Sharma" she was calling

"Err ... sorry i just zoned out" i said lazily similing

"that's alright dear, Mr.Walters have asked all staff to come to meeting hall, there's some important announcement ", she said smiling going back to her work.

"Oh, i will be their ", saying i walked to my department.

at 10 i went to meeting hall, where all had gathered already, but no one knew the reason for sudden call by Mr.Walters

well it's not like i am bothered about the announcement unless it  have something to do with my job, i have light headache from yesterday's event... arrgh

not much later silence filled the hall as Mr. Walters and Rajat, i mean Mr.Tokas entered, discussing something in low voice, when Raj.. Arrgh i mean Mr.Tokas turned towards me and winked , smirking, Damn that's when i realized i was staring at him, i mean look at him, he is looking so hot in black suit, he looks so yummy, i gulped.

urgh.. what's happening to me, i shouldn't be thinking like this, i must forget him, Damn but it looks like all the wall i had built from 4 years seems to collapse from his one look

i snapped from my thought's when i heard my colleague Jennifer said "Look at Mr.Tokas he looks hot, i want to melt in his arms, i want to taste him", dreamily..

"me too", Sofia, queen bee of the company said joining Jennifer grinning like a fool...

i could feel angry raise in my veins, how could they think like that, he is mine, only mine, i scowled at them with disgust.

wait what? i yelled in my head, Mine .. Oh no, god help me this is not good, my possessive side should check it's limit now.. i mentally palmed my head

"very Funny, he is married", i replied with irritation, damn why did i say he is married, what if they ask me how i know, damn Paridhi keep your mouth shut i chilled myself, cursing mentally

"hey look, it's not funny, he is so hot", Sofia butted

thank god they didn't notice what i said

"Yeah, whatever", i turned saying that, and that's when i noticed, every women both married and un-married were literally ogling at him, damn him.

But look at him he looked so obvious, like he is used to getting attention from women, and now i am surprised that i am his first, he was virgin like really..,  he took mine as he gave me his, we were happy for nearly a month even with our arrange marriage and then he decided to cheated on me, that's when i started to feel insecure, unwanted and not to mention pain was too much to bear...

no proof reading done so pls excuse for the mistakes done

what will happen next?

comment our opinions

vote pls

comment pls

my twitter id: Archana_Nayak02

Instagram: archana_mv

love you all

lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one acchu...
Ja is determined but he himself dnt knw hw he will gt Jo frgvnss n her trust bck..
he undrstnd Jo situation bcz whn he askd wht he want frm Jo tht if he was on her place thn wht will his answer n his answer md him all scare...but thn also he is determined.
hope he gt sum way...
wooh Jo is jealouse...hmm very possesive fr her hubby😉 she again strt falling she dnt want but cnt hold on herself n her emotions😆
let see wht will happn nxt..
eagerly waiting fr nxt..
update soon
mamtasingla thumbnail
nice update acchu
why jalal cheated on jodha after their marriage😡
update soon
natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter n thnxx for pm dr
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awsum
rajat determined to gwt pari back
she is ogling him
haha
update asap
KBA also
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rajat is ready to go any extent to get pari forgiveness. ..Interesting. .update next chapi soon Edited by RSlovesJA - 8 years ago