Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
"I started from B grade films' and today I'm the number one actress of this country... whereas other actresses, whom you might call my contemporaries, they have had no growth in whatever platform they were launched... they are still there and have not risen to another platform."

This isn't arrogance. This is delusion.
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pakeezah

to be honest, its getting really tiresome reading the articles made up to target Kangana. We hav already had so many reactions to her alleged statements.

And its crystal clear, Divya Dutta did NOT volunteer her opinion. She was ASKED her opinion on Kanganas alleged statement, which has now been done to death and mangled and every juice squeezed out of.

Its true there is talent a plenty around, India is a country of billions. And only a selected few are given the opportunity.

She wasn't asked by anyone. This was her reply to the filmfare article:

Divya Dutta @divyadutta25

@filmfare did she really say that. Only one gets t oppurtunity to get t rte thing at t rte time. B grateful coz there's a lot of talent arnd

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

She wasn't asked by anyone. This was her reply to the filmfare article:

Divya Dutta @divyadutta25

@filmfare did she really say that. Only one gets t oppurtunity to get t rte thing at t rte time. B grateful coz there's a lot of talent arnd

This is total arrogance of Kangana. She is trashing all other actresses work openly and hen talk abt ppl doesn't behave good with hr and boycott her when she herself is targeting others. 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said.
Kangu is lucky on some level that vikas went to her with Queen. Had he auditioned or approached another hardworking n talented girl, imagine what wud have happened
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love kangana, my favourite amongst the current lot but sometimes i wish she could tamp down her arrogance a bit but still, her interviews are very entertaining to read!
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How many people whould have watched tannu weds mannu and queen with divya dutta in lead. Nobody watched her movie welcome to sajanpur. Even though it wasnt a bad movie. N I doubt she could have even pulled of datto. There isnt any variation in her acting like kangna. Kangu has worked hard for datto n nobody can steal it from her. In present loat of actress , nobody is working on there character n picking up the regional flavour + accent like her, first try to do that than speak about her. 
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bhaadmejaa

I pity actors who are not doing that well in their field, they lose the right to comment and just cannot have an opinion😆

This is the most annoying part of social media especially when these actors speak more sense than the popular ones. But Divya atleast won't be bashed as much as Shruti Seth or Neha Dhupia I guess...atleast Kangana doesn't have such a crazy fan following like selfie king. 
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am a big fan of Kangana but I think Divya has every right to comment on her acting inspite of being the lesser known star. She is an equally talented actress. If she can't pull off a Datto or a Rani, even Kangana can't pull off her role as  the ragpicker in Delhi 6 or Milkha Singh's sister in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.. 
Kangana simply is being delusional. She for sure has had a successful journey from a B grade actress to an A grade actress but that does not mean the other actors just sleepwalk though their roles.
Joker19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Well said.

Kangu is lucky on some level that vikas went to her with Queen. Had he auditioned or approached another hardworking n talented girl, imagine what wud have happened

Queen without Kangana would've floped easily..Vikas was lucky to get the right person for QUEEN not other way around.
Joker19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

I am a big fan of Kangana but I think Divya has every right to comment on her acting inspite of being the lesser known star. She is an equally talented actress. If she can't pull off a Datto or a Rani, even Kangana can't pull off her role as  the ragpicker in Delhi 6 or Milkha Singh's sister in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.. 

Kangana simply is being delusional. She for sure has had a successful journey from a B grade actress to an A grade actress but that does not mean the other actors just sleepwalk though their roles.

Kangana is talking about how most actress were given BIG movies in their debut and how she started from the bottom with no SUPERSTAR help like Deepika Om SHANTI OM or Katrina with big stars or Priyanka is that arrogance? Its the truth!! 

and yess, Kangana can pull off any role now, its just that she hasn't been given the chance and people assume KANAGANA CANT PULL OFF those roles...how would anyone know? she's done far more difficult roles than easy glamorous roles. name one actress that can convincingly pull off complex characters like Kangana? the old Priyanka comes next but not anymore she's not in her prime anymore were Kangana is just warming up.lol