Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PiyaSarkar09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dear Karan Mehra, My Cutest & Most Handsome, Innocent Actor, Wish U A Very Happy Birthday.. God Bless U Always With Much Love,Happiness & More Success.. May Ur All Wishes Come True.. Love U Endlessly... 
Edited by PiyaSarkar09 - 8 years ago
PiyaSarkar09 thumbnail
Edited by PiyaSarkar09 - 8 years ago
PiyaSarkar09 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Karan Mehra...Edited by PiyaSarkar09 - 8 years ago
PiyaSarkar09 thumbnail
Happy Birthday To The Most Handsome,Cutest Karan Mehra... Have A Wonderful Year Ahead.. Keep Smiling & Shining Always.. Enjoy Ur Day To Fullest... https://scontent.fbom1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t34.0-12/12007294_1659993227547178_279805930_n.jpg?oh=2ed9741b0330dd45258c18dd82b54f8a&oe=55F2CBC3
saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish you a very very happy birthday Karan 😛
May this birthday bring you all the happiness in the world...
Stay blessed and always keep smiling..:) 
deepshikan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wish u a mny mny happy returns of d day karan you r d most humble nd down to earth actor i have ever seen may god bless u with lots of success nd happiness luv u a lot keep smiling
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Woohooo! Happy Birthday Karan Mehra!🥳

GUYS SEE THE THREAD NOW! ITS LOOKS AWESOME ! TELL ME IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

Cake to all of you!

smiley124 thumbnail
Karan thanked all his fans on trending #HBDKARANMEHRA on twitter from 50 days.

Dev had created beautiful post,i wish every karan fan could come here n see but they wont bec of the unnecessary comparisons nd sick thoughts of sum ppl in this forum karan fans dnt come here.

karan fans  cant spam this thread as we see no point in just filling it for number of pages nd also we have a life 2 where we hv work n jobs so we arent jobless to spam threads just for the sake of filling..luv n wishes matter not spamming
So we are trending his birthday on twitter where actually he is present,where actually he will see.😃
Edited by smiley124 - 8 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smiley124

Karan thanked all his fans on trending #HBDKARANMEHRA on twitter from 50 days.

we cant spam this thread as we see no point in just filling it for number of pages nd also we have a life 2 where we hv work n jobs so we arent jobless to spam threads just for the sake of filling..luv n wishes matter comments n comparison dont.
But  we are trending his birthday on twitter where actually he is present,where actually he will see.

Yup, I saw that!😃
So true, we are all not jobless and spamming just for the sake of pages does not really proves anything!😆 But if someone wants to spam, they can do that because its their wish!⭐️ To each their own! ⭐️

But today on his birthday we all can wish him on this thread here so there is no need to discuss all this right now.

😃
I will tweet him about this thread! 😃
Edited by *Dev.* - 8 years ago
smiley124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Yup, I saw that!😃
So true, we are all not jobless and spamming just for the sake of pages does not really proves anything!😆 

But today on his birthday we all can wish him on this thread here so there is no need to discuss all this right now.

😃
I will tweet him about this thread! 😃

U have created beautiful post,i wish every karan fan could come here n see but they wont bec of the unnecessary comparisons nd sick thoughts of sum ppl in this forum.

Happy birthday karan

Edited by smiley124 - 8 years ago