Listen to all u haters if u don't like the show , simply don't watch it
For fans like me don't ruin it for us ok
They can not show Akshara Natik romance 24/7 ok there are
Other characters in the show as well that they have to focus on
So please stop the bashing , I don't care if it's boring for some of u
Just don't watch it then simple
rehmaa thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@tipsy11,  I agree with you. I don't think so that this drama is becoming boring. It is indeed a very light and happy show. There are most of the times so many lessons to learn. Now a days we are unable to find any family shows. This show is superb. I love it.
Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly rehmaa it is a family show and with not so much drama
Like other non sense shows that are on tv now a days
I just love it
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I used to be so so excited to watch Epi and I would so look forward to watching online at my lunch hour and these days I don't even watch for days so sad ...naksh just broke up with Tara and in a day or two akshara will solve everything and then the marriage track will happen since now natik and akshara are OK with them getting g married and then what same boring SaaS and bahu drama plzzz we love this show that's why we can't stop watching we so attached to it that we can't let go cvs plzzz do something and bring yr back it's not just us look at the trp plzzz I beg of you plzzz 
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tipsy11

Listen to all u haters if u don't like the show , simply don't watch it
For fans like me don't ruin it for us ok
They can not show Akshara Natik romance 24/7 ok there are
Other characters in the show as well that they have to focus on
So please stop the bashing , I don't care if it's boring for some of u
Just don't watch it then simple

Listen to u mr lover of d show ...we r a viewers of d show not haters..what is realistic. .we r also watching dis dis show from first day..u cant imagine how much we loved from dis serial...we dont said everytime romance of naksh..cvs always gave notanki overdose of other chachaters. .
What is realistic tell me marriage always...really ..it is a part of life but not everything. .
One 19 years old kid commpleted his studies how i dont know nd his parents fixed married...secondly girl who is never going clg..
He made khrishna without any problems. .this is not game ok...that aaya aur bana liya...he even didnt facing problems. ..land ko kharidne mai halat kharab ho jati hai...ok..
Narishma what cvs r trying to show ek fault kar do after that us fault ko chupane ke liye harm karo chilao bado ko..waaw..
Nd wen sangram didnt get punishment. .ek nhi two times he did wrong..lead ko god kisi ne nhi banaya it is unrealistic totally..
What u saidbashing...u have no idea...wen news coming up that yrkkh is going to end..dil tuta na..socha gya ki serial band ho jayega ...to kaise rahugi..
To how we can bear..from six years...we loved this serial everything ji..not only naksh duggu shivu wali..naira sabko...this is a concept of naksh journey we r saying that bond is missing totally...
U loved this serial na toh y u cant understood our feeling ki jab umid tutthi hai bhut jayada dukh hota hai..
Bade aaye basher bolne wale firstly kisi os read karo meri...we also write about other chachaters. ..problems is not others...problems is only our naksh...
Edited by ruchinaksh - 8 years ago
munna111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ruchi leave it yaar..U no need to give proof  to anyone how much u love yrkkh &Naksh...😊
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So now naman will become the hero and save the business ...natik will still be where he is jobless and without his own business really cvs comeon am sorry but it is getting way to boring now first sangram and his Dadaji become such good humans overnight and now naman will become the hero and natik will be left empty haneed we really wanna se all really 
munna111 thumbnail
Total boring epi😡 with full of nonsense🤢Edited by munna111 - 8 years ago
munna111 thumbnail
Everyone r behaving like leads in d show &getting more screenspace than AK Nk...😡
Badly missing Naksh scenes in d epi😭...Want to see Nk to join business again...plz CVS listen to ur viewes req ...
Plz stop showing neg charc in yrkkh.yrkkh is known for positivity plz don't  show ykkh like other serials with vamps🤢...
Edited by munna111 - 8 years ago