05.09.2015 - Insecurities galore, Hungry Biwi & Minty Puttar *UPD*

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
An overall balanced episode today. Almost all the plots and relationships portrayed today seemed somewhat logical, which is a rare sight these days. However, the die-hard IshRa fan in me only wanted more and more of IshRa on the screen, especially during this phase 😳 😳 That is why I chose the two least important nuances from today to claim the title of this post πŸ˜†

Toshi's insecurity about Sarika's higher education: Spot-on! Even well-educated men feel threatened by their better read and well earning wives, and here we're talking about Romi. Romi has just started to earn on his own, that too after he felt scared about losing his child & Sarika. He has not only been jobless for a long time, but always been irresponsible. He has also been insecure in the past because of Mihir, Bala, and also Ishita. For a man who, until recently, was as fickle as he was, who even faced problems in securing a job because of his unfinished academic degree, for his wife to go ahead and pursue post-graduation, is going to pinch him some time or the other. It is a completely realistic and acceptable angle to their story. However, the reasons that Toshi voiced out today in her self-talk, have gotten me thinking again. She is thinking not for Romi, but against Sarika. Her reason while comparing Ishita-Sarika in her mind that Sarika is the kind of girl who will dominate over Romi, is not settling down too well for him. I think it goes back to her initial dislike of the girl. She has never really trusted Sarika, and always blamed her in some way or the other. She has gotten around to her because of Romi's love and Rohit, but I feel her old disdain is coming back because deep down she might still believe that Sarika is not worthy of being her DIL. If that is the case, I'm unhappy because this is again regressive, but happy that this is some sort of consistency - regressive Toshi, mistrusting Sarika, and unresolved issues between MIL & DIL. In such a scenario, I'd love to see a heart to heart between these two, in fact, these three (including Romi), where in Toshi gets to know that even Sarika cares about her husband & family, much as Ishita does. And honestly, the way Sarika was looking at Romi the other day after he happily consented to her education, was full of adoration, like she felt blessed on having someone to not only take care of her, but also support her 😳 I feel this is a girl so hurt and betrayed, she needs to be pampered, and understood, and she'll give back an ocean of love in return 😳

Have a lot more to add, but opening up the thread for further discussion πŸ˜³ Will keep editing πŸ˜³

UPDATED
--------------

Adi's Insecurity: Another well-meaning track, one that I was personally hoping to witness πŸ˜ƒ See CVs CAN give us decent, realistic, sensible issues to deal with, only if they want to πŸ˜” πŸ˜† Anyway, coming back to today's episode, I said it on the LU thread, and will say it again, my heart goes out to Adi πŸ˜­ Here is this little boy who was taken away from his real father when he was just a child of 4 and made to hate him, trusted another man as his father figure only to find his trust broken later, loved his mother to death (even showed psycho tendencies just to see a smile on her face) only to feel used & betrayed by her, has had a broken childhood, his feelings tossed around here and there, between parents and family. Finally he gets some stability in his life, he gets his parents, li'l sister, cousins, grandparents, uncles & aunts - One huge family that he never had. It is but natural for him to feel insecure. All his hopes have been tampered with in the past with a number of mishaps, that any new development in his seemingly stable life, however happy, scares him now. He wonders if the love and care that he has just started getting will vanish the next second. I know Gautam isn't as good an actor as Ruhanika is, but for me to feel his confusion and distrust, he portrayed those emotions well πŸ‘ πŸ‘ He already knows that for Ishita, Ruhi will always come first. With this new baby, her OWN baby, her attention will get diverted, and since Ruhi has a special place with her, he'll be the one to suffer. All those kids' bullying also seemed natural, because they said what kids say - about pocket money, and baby potties. They were brats, no doubt, but unlike Ruhi, behaved their age πŸ˜† 

IshRa: How much more adorable can these two get! Her cribbing about lack of appointments and his teasing her on being the fake dentist πŸ˜† The way she told him she feels hungry all the time - So cute! 😳 😳 And when she politely threatened him - "Aane do baby ko ek baar" and he replied with "Banda haazir hai" 😳 😳 It was the only solo scene they had today, and I named the post after this moment πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Also, Puttar was wearing a new sea-greenish / mint color today. Must say only he can carry off such unusual colors and walk away looking uber smart 😎 πŸ˜ƒ Biwi needs to up her saree quotient now πŸ˜† 

Other little moments from today:
  1. Bala-Romi: This student-teacher duo has come a LONG way. Today both stepped out as equals, handsome married men walking their little babies around the block 😳 I loved the fact that Romi still calls him Bala Sir πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And Bala πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Mauke pe chauka! πŸ˜ƒ
  2. Ishita-Sarika: The sisters' in law bonding was a cute moment. I liked how Sarika mentioned that Ishita has helped her throughout her life 😳 I like these light sistery scenes, and sorely miss Ishu-Miku scenes from the earliest days Also Ishita-Simmi are a blast on-screen πŸ˜ƒ
  3. Manoj-Shagun: I am now very close to attaining Nirvana when it comes to this lady πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Finally beginning to ignore the process of her turning holier than thou, and taking each scene as it comes. Even then, I'm annoyed! πŸ˜† Puttar has never been able to successfully gift a beautiful bouquet of flowers to Biwi, and here she is, gifting flowers, acknowledging new friends, SO quickly.
  4. Shagun-Adi: Though I'm glad they tried to show that somewhere, somehow Adi - Shagun bond is somewhat present, because honestly, this kid spent good 11 years of his life worshipping his mother. He had to retain some feelings for her, however minute. So he opened up to her today, and honestly told her whatever was in his mind. I liked how he told her to NOT meddle, because that would make Ishita sad, the same way I liked him talking to Ishita about meeting Shagun yesterday 😳 What I could not digest was Shagun preaching about motherhood, and counting Ishita's good qualities and her love for children. THE IRONY! 
  5. Shagun-Waiter: I could not stop myself from including this πŸ˜† 
  6. Hawaldar Bhai: So ACP has been permanently branded as Hawaldar by Puttar πŸ˜† πŸ˜† How cute did he look with the baby 😳 And they're celebrating Rakhi, Yayy πŸ˜ƒ High time Simmi & Mihir come back now!

Done for the day! I am so not doing this everyday πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I couldn't agree more with you!

In fact, I was really hoping that CV's would delve deep into Adi's insecurities and the reasons for behaving the way he has!

Coming onto Sarika-Mummyji, I was left a little upset how Mummyji yet again doubted Sarika! Perhaps, she's overthinking but it's also justifiable seeing how Romi's past has been! Like you, I hope the trio have a heart to heart!

All said and done... My most favourite part was our IshRa Scene of the day... How Ishu called herself "Bhukkar No.1" these two just steal my heart away! I had a smile all throughout that scene! Yes that ONE scene was enough for me! How I hope that we had COMPLETELY IshRalicious epis all the time!
-Silencia- thumbnail
Updated the whole review 😳
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Nidhi,
Thanks for opening the post. 

Nice reviewπŸ‘

I totally loved how Raman was decked like a Christmas tree in full green even though it didn't suit him they should have mixed either the pant, shirt and coat in a different color but I was thinking how much he loves biwi he wants to make her happy by wearing her favorite color.

The past two days we had a ample number of IshRalicious scene why can't the cv be consistent and let us live in peace and enjoy the show instead now they are hell bent in separating IshRa for  a short term with a new arrival.

I don't know whether it was yesterday or today but I always love puttar in full black and how he bought the whole clinic just so that his biwi doesn't have to work he has that much money and the CV showed he is struggling for money so had to go to work for Ashok

I don't like Ishita hiding stuff from Raman again and again but this time around before he finds out she should tell him at least please CV take fan wish into consideration for once.

I initially thought that Toshjii was against Sarika studying because Romi didn't study but from today it looks like she doesn't want Sarika to study because she doesn't trust her still I have to wait to see how that track unfolds.

Adi insecurity is very valid but I would prefer they show it gradually instead of forcing unwanted scene like Vinni finding a new friend and bringing her to validate her point that she is correct. I liked the scene where is spontaneously where in Vinni asks if Ishita has a baby then she won't love you much and the following where Ishita unwittingly emphasis his insecurity by stating that mother loves kids thinking she is helping Adi which added to his security that and all was nice to watch even the kids teasing for pocket money is still acceptable but Vinni bringing in a friend to validate and morning breakfast scene and was over the top.

I kind of liked Shagun today(Hiding my face) I always thought she had a soft corner for Adi and genuinely loved him but to see her completely selfish kind of irritated me but today I found the grey Shagun I kind of liked(Even though CV have made her whiter than white). her love for Adi did come into  play and she comforted him at the same time I also felt Adi has  accepted Ishita wholeheartedly when he said don't do anything Ishita will be upset that was a nice scene to watch from a child pyscho criminal to lovable kid nice transformation

I guess next week we will be getting Shanoj love story which is on a fast track. I can take their love story as long as it doesn't cross path with IshRa and Shagun not sequeling for Ishita.

I want to see puttar pampering biwi and biwi crazy cravings and antics.

Edited by mayasundar - 8 years ago
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good review. 

Yes shagun is way too sweet to digest.  Adi will always have soft corner for shagun, it's natural. And his insecurity is understandable. Only ishu can give him that reassurance. 

Actually I don't mind Shanoj. He looks like a grounded person.  May be shagun has met her match. 

Puttar Biwi scenes were adorbs. He is very caring, protective of her.  I liked when he came  home for lunch, he wants to be with Biwi all the time πŸ˜‰

The part, when ishu says " I'm hungry all the time", i liked the way DT delivered it. Very natural. πŸ‘

Request to puttar 

Can you please write a book on " how to care/ pamper you wife, when she's expecting", for all the men folk out there πŸ˜†

I wanted to add sheetaja was so so cute.

So about the bus driving, olv, if it's off screen fine, if that's going to be incorporated in the upcoming episodes, all I can say is that, may be writes were inspired by watching "speed" movie, and decided to use it. πŸ€£
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bala-Romi:- Bala24 rocked in today's episodeπŸ˜ƒ

Adi-Vinni/Shagun:- Adi's acting is really good nowadays since the story line suits his present age.

Well IshRa scene, as usual I am still watching this serial coz of those two😳
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil_1

I couldn't agree more with you!

In fact, I was really hoping that CV's would delve deep into Adi's insecurities and the reasons for behaving the way he has! They did give a sane line of thought. Adi's words to Vinni were so appropriate and so true. Reflected his feelings from the bottom of his heart ❀️

Coming onto Sarika-Mummyji, I was left a little upset how Mummyji yet again doubted Sarika! Perhaps, she's overthinking but it's also justifiable seeing how Romi's past has been! Like you, I hope the trio have a heart to heart! But CVs don't pay heed to hopes πŸ˜† I hope Toshi doesn't become the serial-waali MIL for her πŸ˜•

All said and done... My most favourite part was our IshRa Scene of the day... How Ishu called herself "Bhukkar No.1" these two just steal my heart away! I had a smile all throughout that scene! Yes that ONE scene was enough for me! How I hope that we had COMPLETELY IshRalicious epis all the time! @bold - Don't they always? 😳

My responses in purple 😊
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdwst

Good review. Thanks Viji 😳

Yes shagun is way too sweet to digest.  They need to make her bitter sweet πŸ˜† Neither sour, nor sweet πŸ˜† Adi will always have soft corner for shagun, it's natural. And his insecurity is understandable. Only ishu can give him that reassurance. True 😳 I think on Monday she'll resolve his insecurity 😳

Actually I don't mind Shanoj. He looks like a grounded person.  May be shagun has met her match. Don't know what to say for them as a couple πŸ˜• He does seem grounded though, and maybe, a li'l too good for her?

Puttar Biwi scenes were adorbs. He is very caring, protective of her.  I liked when he came  home for lunch, he wants to be with Biwi all the time πŸ˜‰ True, true πŸ˜† Biwi ka bhakt he has become πŸ˜† So sweet of him 😳

The part, when ishu says " I'm hungry all the time", i liked the way DT delivered it. Very natural. πŸ‘ She's way too natural as Ishita πŸ˜ƒ

Request to puttar 

Can you please write a book on " how to care/ pamper you wife, when she's expecting", for all the men folk out there πŸ˜† It'd turn out to be a best-seller! πŸ˜† 

I wanted to add sheetaja was so so cute. So is Rohit πŸ˜›

So about the bus driving, olv, if it's off screen fine, if that's going to be incorporated in the upcoming episodes, all I can say is that, may be writes were inspired by watching "speed" movie, and decided to use it. πŸ€£

My inline responses in purple 😳

About this bus scene, only CVs knows what happening at the moment πŸ˜• I'd rather not delve into until there are more leaks about the scene πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Viji 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaa1202

Bala-Romi:- Bala24 rocked in today's episodeπŸ˜ƒ Bala 24 🀣 Pankaj is again, a natural actor πŸ‘

Adi-Vinni/Shagun:- Adi's acting is really good nowadays since the story line suits his present age. True. I'm able to relate more and more with him these days 😳

Well IshRa scene, as usual I am still watching this serial coz of those two😳 Aren't we all? πŸ˜†

My responses in purple, Kaarthik 😳

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I love how you've described Adi's state of mind...and Gautam's portrayal of the same...since I am always caught up with the next para to vent in on, I didnt delve into it much...I feel Gautam is better at acting these days...dnt u feel so?? I mean, he is SO MUCH MORE BETTER THAN HIS DAYS OF SCHEMING AND PLOTTING!!πŸ‘
I liked Ishu-Sarika bonding...of course...

but honestly Nidhi...I dont like the fact that Ishu CONTINUES to hide things from Raman...and come on, what happened yest at the traffic point was so serious...u know I couldn't write the review for day before yest, but while watching the scene I was laughing. CVs have ripped off 90% of the scene's substance and content from the recent Jasleen Kaur incidentπŸ˜† a 20-something girl band bajaoing an arrogant man on the road...

Khair. Like I said...this habit of Ishita HIDING stuff stuff isnt going down well with me!

Rest, will discuss on my thread😊

Gud review girl!πŸ‘