Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Great post Nidoo πŸ‘ Thanks Kavya! 😳

Adi's insecurities are natural and realistic and i am happy that he is talking about it and not keeping it inside him.. Adi ishu relation have come long way he now value and respect ishu's love and don't want to loose it .. i am waiting for Adi ishu heart to heart talk... it would be interesting to see how ishu make him understand that even after new baby arrives her love for him will never change... i just hope this track doesn't starch much... True 😳 He has whole-heartedly accepted her, and that's why is afraid he might lose out on her love if the new baby comes, completely understandable 😊 I don't think it is going to stretch much, from what I remember reading about SBS, they'll have a heart-to-heart tomorrow itself πŸ˜†

Sarika wants to study further and Toshiji don't want it i understand Toshiji's concern but at the end of the day i think its depends on couples mutual understanding.. its not sarika's fault that Romi didn't complete his studies.. and if romi doesn't have any problem with sarika studying further than Toshiji should also understand and leave this on RomiKa... More than that, I am miffed with her line of thinking again. In her self-talk, she mentioned that Ishita is wiser, but Sarika might dominate over Romi using this fact. Clearly shows she still doesn't trust her as much.

Coming to ishra i love how Raman came home to do lunch so he can spend time with ishu and take care of her.. and his restlessness about ishu not being at home the way he was waiting for her his concern his care i loved it.. ishra bedroom scen was cute.. puttar made sure Biwi don't go to clinic and Biwi all confuse and Biwi feeling hungry all the time and become Bhukkhad no1 as she herself said πŸ˜† that was cute.. ishra always adorable 😳 Puttar has become the cutest, bas!

Shagun Adi scen i couldn't connect as i am not able to digest this positive shagun no matter how heard i try.. what she said to Adi about mother's love for her children was true but shagun as i said i am not able to connect with it... shagun manoj scen was ok i hope shagun merry manoj and go away from ishra life.. i know i am asking so much but Atleast for sometime i want shagun to leave ishra alone and don't interfere there life.. I could connect to the fact that she was concerned for Adi and Adi opened up to her. It is not possible to break such ties completely 😊 But yeah, her talking about motherhood and Ishita was funny πŸ˜† As for Shagun leaving IshRa alone, not gonna happen Kavya πŸ˜†

Bala romi scen was hilarious.. as Long as bala don't do any kaand i won't mind such light hearted scenes πŸ˜† overall a decent Epi 😳

Thanks Kavya for putting up your views πŸ˜ƒ Missed you in LU yesterday 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish161

Lovely review nidoo πŸ‘ ,pretty long πŸ˜†  Thanks Nish! Yeah, couldn't help it πŸ˜†
Yep,overall it was a balanced episode.
Loved ishita,sarika scene😊
And ur point about Adi's insecurities πŸ‘
Highlight of the episode was of course ishra scene
these two are something 😳
Though I can't digest this shagun,I'm OK with her
but can CVS keep her away from ishra's life,can she stop
interfering in their life,its annoying.
I liked Adi,shagun scene.
But the star if the episode was bala,he reminded
me of Raman before earthquake track 🀣
and I'm seriously not ok with hiding stuff from Raman,
that too things related to ashok
and lastly,after watching the latest spoiler pics I
predicted something,I do wanna jinx it.so I'll leave it at thatthat πŸ˜†

Raman is right now too busy being adorable ☺️ Though I do miss the quick-witted, hot-headed Puttar, I'm not complaining right now πŸ˜†

Word to everything you said 😊
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Nidoo - I also missed you all guys.. being there at LU ... as it was jhanmasastami went to temple with family so couldn't join you guys there 😳Edited by s_kavya - 8 years ago
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

@Nidoo - I also missed you all guys.. being there at LU ... as it was jhanmasastami went to temple with family so couldn't join you guys there 😳

No problem 😳 See you at the LU tomorrow πŸ€—