Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
As far as Kripke era is concerned , Jensen said in the vancon M&G that this season is a reboot, that it is going back to Kripke era -- at least as far as the brothers are concerned.I'll hold him on to that.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Thanks for reminding! I had almost forgotten those crucial tidbits from J2 in VanCon panels. Sam's flashbacks from Hell, reboot to Kripke era, now things seem to be getting interesting. 

On a side note though, it doesn't really make sense as to why didn't Sam doesn't get his demon protection tattoo. I am aware of the explanation Jared gave when asked that question. I'm looking for a reasonable answer. ðŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Actually, that's one thing that got me excited. So, I hope its not just nothing but instead something to look forward to. Something Season 1 to Season 5 kinda epic. 

I m tired of this one brother sick and lying while the other brother freaks out storylines ðŸ˜¡ If its anything different then of course I will love it. Another trouble is maybe the Kripke era is coming back but its nt Kripke who is bringing it. Its Carver. Someone who thought Sam won't look for Dean to begin with. I have full faith in him to ruin more in future ðŸ˜†

But since u r excited lets speculate and keep us happy. Jared posted a question recently about what we think about Sam's demon blood. If its still there or not. Random question but with black veins make more sense now. With those images of Sam's skins being pulled out makes me curious of what really happened to him ðŸ¤“
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

^^ Thanks for reminding! I had almost forgotten those crucial tidbits from J2 in VanCon panels. Sam's flashbacks from Hell, reboot to Kripke era, now things seem to be getting interesting. 

On a side note though, it doesn't really make sense as to why didn't Sam doesn't get his demon protection tattoo. I am aware of the explanation Jared gave when asked that question. I'm looking for a reasonable answer. ðŸ˜†

Crowley is there best friend now. What possibly can go wrong ðŸ˜†
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I m tired of this one brother sick and lying while the other brother freaks out storylines ðŸ˜¡ If its anything different then of course I will love it. Another trouble is maybe the Kripke era is coming back but its nt Kripke who is bringing it. Its Carver. Someone who thought Sam won't look for Dean to begin with. I have full faith in him to ruin more in future ðŸ˜†

I give myself ONE reason to be excited and you come over to remind me that even though its a reboot to Kripke's era, the man executing it is Carver. 😳 Way to rain on my parade. 

But since u r excited lets speculate and keep us happy. Jared posted a question recently about what we think about Sam's demon blood. If its still there or not. Random question but with black veins make more sense now. With those images of Sam's skins being pulled out makes me curious of what really happened to him ðŸ¤“

Speaking logically, there cannot be any more remaining demon blood in Sam. Because when he did those trials for closing the Hell, he was purified inside out. I also remember him mentioning somewhere in the season that he's become a pure soul. So, if they're going back to that arc, they better have a solid explanation. ðŸ¤“

annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Crowley is there best friend now. What possibly can go wrong ðŸ˜†

You're pulling a Jared too with that answer. ðŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

You got upset last time. I m pulling a Dean on you now . It hurt me so bad when Kripke took another project rather than getting back here and fixing this. Oh well anyways

I thought the same but there has to be a freaking reason for him to randomly ask such a question. We know there will be mention of Lucifer and Michael. If nt in the present maybe something to do with the past. Or in all probability Carver messed up again and Jared is super confused,  Yup I'll go with that. There I solved it I m awesome. But I loved the promo I keep thinking about it. Do u know the girl representing Darkness has a Mark of Cain on her? Somebody found it in a behind the scene picture. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
J2 at Austin this weekend . They understand how I need to see Austin adventures. They are back to informing us. I love them 

Medha.S thumbnail
Its lovely to see how they live in each other's pockets even after 10 years. Jensen moving to Austin was a blessings for us and them. 😆
I don't think anyone understands how two people can physically and emotionally be so close and just not get fed up of each other. It feels like they just become more codependent with every passing year!
Medha.S thumbnail
I hope people will ask J2 about why they say it is Kripke era return and brothers are finally together and on each other's sides and working together instead of working to protect the other. What with the promo with that demon blood and black veins. Why can't Winchesters be just as chill and always together and never keep things from each other and always pick each other over everyone like J2. Winchesrers can learn a thing or few from the Padackles... if... Carver let's it happen.