Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

You got upset last time. I m pulling a Dean on you now . It hurt me so bad when Kripke took another project rather than getting back here and fixing this. Oh well anyways

He took another show when he had the chance to come back to his baby/show? ðŸ¥º

I thought the same but there has to be a freaking reason for him to randomly ask such a question. We know there will be mention of Lucifer and Michael. If nt in the present maybe something to do with the past. Or in all probability Carver messed up again and Jared is super confused,  Yup I'll go with that. There I solved it I m awesome. But I loved the promo I keep thinking about it. Do u know the girl representing Darkness has a Mark of Cain on her? Somebody found it in a behind the scene picture. 

I'm all cool with the Lucifer, Micheal, and God theories. But if they come back to tell us that there's still demon blood left in Sam despite the trials he went through to close the gates of hell, then I'm probably gonna punch somebody real hard. ðŸ˜³ Jared's confused, I'm convinced he's confused. ðŸ˜† And yeah, I did see that picture somewhere and it baffles me as to why and how she has the Mark of Cain.

annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

I don't think anyone understands how two people can physically and emotionally be so close and just not get fed up of each other. It feels like they just become more codependent with every passing year!

Actually, right? No, don't get me wrong, I'm all for their friendship and this unbreakable, strong and a great bond that these two share. Touchwood! But it does surprise me a little because its not uncommon for people to get a little annoyed when they're stuck with each other almost all the time whereas these two are always joint at the hips, half the time out of choice and half the time by choice. ðŸ˜† And I hope they do remain so forever! <3
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have been told that it is due to the fact that they are cancer and Pisces - two star signs that end up having a relationship with each other which is so confusing but strong that everyone sees but doesn't really get.Their relationship confuses the hell outta others. 😆 "Cancer and Pisces ..The most remarkable thing about a friendship between a Cancer and a Pisces is the similarity in their character, and the intensity of their emotions.Cancer and Pisces complement each other very well, andcould teach and learn from each other.Their sympathetic nature and loyalty to friendship ensure along, lasting bond betweenthe two star signs.Both celestial bodies have intense feminine energy, and induce formation of analmost unrealistic relationship.The influence of Jupiter brings masculine energy into the partnership. Jupiter represents development, philosophy, and abundance. The alignment of heavenly bodies call foran idealistic friendship, ruled by emotions."
Medha.S thumbnail
The funniest thing is that how Jensen is so much like Sam and acts like the serious one who is just so done with Jared's antics.While Jared is so much like Dean, always cracking jokes and being funny and acting all awkward and embarrassed when Jensen just stares at him like 'oh my god I have been dealing with this for over 10 years, see what I put up with'. But its all just an act and Jensen is more protective about Jensen than all Jared and J2 fans combined.They are just too adorable for this world.
annihilation thumbnail
^^ I think I'd rather credit Jensen and Jared's choices, their efforts, their determination, their loyalty, their love for each other to keep the friendship going than the celestial bodies up there. For the very simple reason that I don't know much about astrology and even if I did, I don't think I'd believe in it. But I would definitely agree with you that these two are too adorable for this world. ðŸ˜³
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Logged into IF after a long long time. Cue hiatus season bidding goodbye :v :v :v
So howdy y'all ?

Why couldn't they get a new photoshoot done for the poster, rather than photoshoping a jacket on Sam from last year's poster and adding that blur thing to it  ?

My first reaction to the promo was somewhere between wow and what!?So yeah, there is that >.<
Sammy is being tortured [ I guess], Cas has gone cray and Dean and Crowley are playing Ghostbuster and the priest. Good times.
Then twho is the woman with the mark ? Technically, the mark was removed and thus darkness is released ,so if the darkness is released then why does she have the mark ? Do by some reason she gets the mark while Winchesters again screw up while trying to lock up the darkness thing :/
Coming to trying to lock up the darkness, like said before most probably the Micheal and Lucifer will be mentioned more this season, while I am interested to see how they implement the 'Kripke era' per say, my trust in Carver is wafer thing :v
I want to see Sam car wash scene, and 3 people fighting at the back seat of baby though[ how did they even fit in there?😆].
Pssst I have experienced that its better having low hopes, so I am having the least amount of expectations I can have considering this freaking supernatural :|

Jensen and Jared <3
They are the people who always make me smile, and I am forever grateful for that.
Their friendship, and the friendship between their families never ceases to amaze me.Touchwood.
 I live for Austin stories. Period.
More than anything, while they differ a lot personality wise, both of them have quite similar ways of thinking, of living and with certain similar beliefs. Plus they did almost grow up together in a way and now their kids up growing up alongside eachother. How awesome is that.
Medha.S thumbnail
Yes, they are such different people.One is an extrovert and always brimming with child Like energy, another is introverted and calm and still I haven't seen two people who love each other this naturally and who just cannot get enough of each other's company, either it be on set or during down time.They set the bar for perfect relationship quite high in space, feels impossible to touch it. How the hell do they manage to not get fed up of each other's pretty faces at least once every year?
Medha.S thumbnail
So apparently both San and Dean are having visions ! That's interesting - wonder if it is different things for both ! If its Sam's psychic power or something to do with vessels for both of them or MOC for Dean. All I can think is the boys, shirtless and wet, cleaning Baby and giving her love!