Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
fantastic update. pl pm me from next time.

jaldi RaYa ka past reveal Karo.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am liking it very much 
One hand Ram is thinking about the girl he love but in present it seems he did not care and seems interested in one nite stand concept.
Edited by aanchaltulshan - 8 years ago
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice
pls continue soon
MnSakshifan thumbnail
Lovely update..
Pls continue soon...
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update!!
Plz continue soon!!
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb start...
What has Priya done..
Please continue soon..
Try to PM me the next timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CHAPTER #2

Ram hastily finished his remaining work by ten just to go to his private suit and fulfill his needs from the very girl who was ogling at him in the board meeting. Finishing off his work, he reached at his private suit taking out his black colored coat, carelessly threw it on the couch. He was tired, he goes to bar-tended area to pour a drink for himself. He sat on the chair opposite to bar-tended area, thinking about his college days where he used to force by the guys to drink a glass or two of alcohol, they bully him that time he was not capable to protect himself as he was a simple guy,not into fighting much. This suit where he often use to come when he wanted one night stands. Yes the true reason of his doing one night stands is Priya. She made him like this, in fact he was never interested in having sex like things but after priya came into his life he diction that he's missing out something pleasurable that can only be fulfill by priya, no one can ever fulfill it. Priya! That girl why she can fulfill his needs as there are many beautiful girls who are willing to do anything for me, thought Ram. Somewhere in the corner of his heart he knew the answer of his question, but he refrained from acknowledging it. Meanwhile he was thinking about priya, he heard a knock on his private suit's door, he knew it was the lady from meeting. He stood up walked to his room opened the door, where he sees that girl wearing a seductive halter neck dress, much to his surprised she  failed to awoke a desire in him in fact from the time he started all this everyone was miserably failed. He sighed, welcoming her in. She confidently let herself in, looking towards the cozy interior made shiver run down to her spine. Opposite to her there was a huge window which were showing the marine drive. Coming out from her astonishment, she looked backwards where Ram was standing holding up a drink in his hand, she moved towards him. She sensuously touched his torso, she could see that his shirt was clinging to him making an outline to his chest, she slowly kissed his collar bone kissing the hairs on his chest which was visible due to undone of first three buttons of his shirt, as she gently took his arm around her waist making him hold her tight. Throughout time Ram was having blank expressions. The lady was watching from a while, ignoring it for some reasons, but now she was pissing off due to his blank behavior towards her, Jerking him a little bit, she spoke in a bitchy voice "Are you insane, here I'm seducing you and you having no effects" Ram was shaking his head with apologetic face "I'm sorry, my mind was somewhere else" came a gentle reply from him. The lady bring him closer to him ask him "are you thinking about someone else rather than me" Ram didn't bother to reply her, she continued "I think you had a heart break. Who is she? What she did? Did you were not worthy for her? Did she..." Before she could say more Ram kissed her angrily making her shut her mouth, he immediately opens the zipper of her dress falling the satin material to the ground, and he angrily pushed her towards the bed, making her fall on the bouncy bed. He in no time ripped apart his shirt, unbuckling his belt, as going to punish her for what she said, he furiously attacked her body to make her regret her words.

Next morning was drastic for him as his head was spinning like a ball. Ram turn towards the other side to see the lady from last night in his bed, the satin sheet barely covering her upper body. He gets up only to order a lemon juice for him, that was best for his last night hangover. He looked outside from the window, viewing a sunny day as he heard a moaning sound from the lady.
She looked towards Ram, staring him like a hawk as she sees him only in his boxers, his torso was tanned along with the dark jet black hair on his chest, making him look like a Greek God. He gently approached her "Eh, I'm sorry for the last night, I was not gentle with you" She smile at him, making him feel better, replied to his apology "it's okay, in fact that was the only way to do a 'make-out session' with you" He laughed at her cunning thoughts asking her in hearty tone "what would you like to have in breakfast?" She warmly told him that she isn't going to do the breakfast with him as she is running late to somewhere, He knowingly nodded making her heart flatter.

Let me know how's it? 

MRK!

RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ic_2000

Lovely story . Waiting for more.

Thanks πŸ˜Š
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Thank you, and one more thing please write some FF/OS, I love your FFs.😳
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

I am liking it very much 

One hand Ram is thinking about the girl he love but in present it seems he did not care and seems interested in one nite stand concept.

Thanks, yes this is the real concept and in future chapters you will came to why is RAM behaving like this,😳