Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Girls, I am new here, I always been a silent reader throughout BALH journey, infact write stories to myself, not post them publicly, probably a shy soul Well I have written this story long time back but not having the courage to post it, but after someone nearly hammered my head to post it otherwise...😆 So here it presented to you,please let me know to continue or not. And one more thing I am HUGE fan of RAYA, especially of RAM KAPOOR ❤️

Prologue

Ram's POV

He was still in dazed when saw HER, he cannot believe his luck that God gave him a chance to make her pay for what she did to him. But now he'll not going to slip this Exciting Chance to let her go without repay or a Punishment. He smirked at her cleverly, he scanned her from head to toe she didn't change a bit. Full of confidence and her face held the expression of  Miss"knew-it-all" he was certainly became angry first when he saw her in his Cabin but calmed down after seeing the innocence on her face, Damn it this innocence is just a trick nothing else but he's no more that Fool Guy which he used to be in their College time, he's now a sensible man who runs the multi millionaire company in India. He looked at her intensely, all his suppressed Desires come alive to him. He looked at her eyes which show the purity to him but he cannot believe her at least this time.

Priya's Pov;

What in the world he was doing here, His eyes were hypnotic, his chest solid, and his arms strong and capable. Is that why her heart skittered inside her chest like a baby bird. Stubble dusted his firm jaw-line, the straight, slightly pointed nose denoted a reticence, bordering on arrogance... which suited him very, very well! Priya a girl for whom everyone is a slave for her is now standing in front of Man who is ready to make her bend on her knees and wanted her to ask apology to him in front of the whole world for what she did to him. But after what she did to him make her realize he was so innocent, he barely think of hurting anyone. It wasn't her fault, she was not matured enough that time to find out what is right or wrong but after his reaction to the mess she created that time, it scares her to death. His anger made her shiver, he lost his all control that day, making her stoop so low in front of everyone. She felt incredibly afraid whenever she remembered that Day. But what to do, now the fortune made her stand in front of him and she is confident enough that she'll cope up with this phase of life too.

Ram stared at her petite frame, she was wearing a white chicken cotton dress with colorful Duppata in her neck. Her duppatta was slightly misplaced,showing her collar bone , her jet black long hair till her waist open beautifully, her waist he didn't noticed it earlier, he looked at it intensely her slim waist gave a sensation to him which he only get in his dreams when he dreamt about making her love. It's his weakness after what she done to him, he still dream about her like old times. Her fair face shinning like a moon. He stared at her chest area moving upward and downward as she take a breath. Ram coming out of his trance,finally spoke sarcastically "so her highness what makes you come here, after what you did to me I was sure that you'll never make me show your beautiful face". His question hurt priya. The ice in his tone, the taunting smirk on his lips Priya stammered as she gave him her files/documents of graduation "Ahh...I'm here for job" Ram who was checking her profile almost popped up from his seat, shouted "what" Priya looked down to control her tears. After a few minutes Ram gained his senses back and smirked at her" Why...where is good for nothing boyfriend of yours?" asked her in a harsh tone. Priya replied stammering "I...I broken up with Him" Ram waits for a five to ten minutes to absorb this info which gave him a peace and some kind of relief, coming forward to her not bothering to reply her, said "you know what miss Sharma there is a Saying NO PAIN NO GAIN" she looked up at him not understanding why he is saying this to her. He come forward to her leaving merely a gap between them, held her by waist making her stumbled, said to her in a manner less tone "Spend a Night with me and the Job will be yours." 

Will be waiting for the precious comment. 😳
MRK!

INDEX 

chap 1 on pg 4

chap 2 on pg 5

chap 3 on pg 9

chap 4 on pg 13

chap 5 on pg 15

chap 6 on pg 19

chap 7 on pg 23

chap 8 on pg 28

chap 9 on pg 32

chap 10 on pg 36

chap 11 on pg 39 

chap 12 on pg 44

chap 13 on pg 56

chap 14 on pg 60

chap 15 on pg 65

chap 16 on pg 68 

Epilogue on pg 73 
Edited by Rabiya_Shaikh - 7 years ago
first of all welcome to the forum..
superbb start...
Plz continue soon...
Awesome story...
Pls continue soon...
Very good start
Continue soon
Do pm me next time plz
Very interesting intro
Seems some bad thing happen in RaYa past
Will be looking forward wat will the answer of Priya to Ram 
And dear welcome.to IF
Welcome to forum n keep writing n we active on forum n its was nice prologue n do pm us next time
Nice story..keep continuing 👏👏👏
welcome to the forum

interesting story.

pl be regular in updating the story. its a request.

continue soon. eagerly waiting to know k RaYa k beech past me aisa kya hua hai??

pl continue.
wah awesome prologue... you should have posted it earlier.. anyway its never too late... update is awesome please continue soon...
Quite an interesting start...
Keep continuing...