Users

Frequent Posters

RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

welcome to the forum

interesting story.

pl be regular in updating the story. its a request.

continue soon. eagerly waiting to know k RaYa k beech past me aisa kya hua hai??

pl continue.

Awww Thank you,
Yeah i will try to update on alternate days,
Haha you will get to know about Raya's past...😳
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanshac

wah awesome prologue... you should have posted it earlier.. anyway its never too late... update is awesome please continue soon...

Thanks,
Yeah I'm feeling jerk for not posting it earlier.
Yeah I will continue soon.. Edited by Rabiya_Shaikh - 8 years ago
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshiashu

Quite an interesting start...
Keep continuing...

Thanks
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodude

welcome to IF ... ðŸ˜Š

very interesting start...
diff concept..

do continue soon

and pm me when u update

Thanks,
Yeah i will continue and pm you next time.
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishikaRashi

Nice start. Continue soon n do pm me next time

Thanks, ok i will... 
CrzyCandid thumbnail
A grt start. It seems that something very bad has happened in their past. Grt going nd continue writing. Plz pm me the next part
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story
Awesome prologue
plz continue soon
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well what can i say ur story told everything what an awesome
start just loved the way u penned down Amazing And the Last line will cheey on cake 
i must do this 

and yes welcome to Forum lets hope u ll finish b4 its get locks 
Do Pm me next time when u update  
Edited by aman.anjaan - 8 years ago
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
CHAPTER #1

He was standing in front of the huge bay window in his big lavishly Cabin with a cigarette in his tanned hands and a glass of Scotch in other. He always had a slight stubble on his face which make him look enough older than he was and gave him a look of incongruous with his sophisticated self, but nevertheless gave him an attractive demeanor. He had an overall broad and heavy built, His Hair gelled and pushed back showing off his broad temple. His sleeves were folded back to three or fourth showing his tanned arms with a Silver Colored Rolex watch shinning in his wrist. THE Mr. Ram Kapoor, a self-made man, the shrewd businessman. Infamous for his straight business tactics, but known to have a heart of gold when it comes to charity. He was immersed in his thoughts, could see the shores of Arabian Sea through his cabin's window, thinking about his bitter past that still haunt him to no extent. How can she do that to him, he admitted that he was not the Guy she wanted, he was not the perfect match for her, but still he loves her with his heart and soul. Opening the first three buttons of his crisp white Ralph shirt, Ram was a quite sort of person in both looks and nature. He still remember that day when she came first time to college, wearing a beautiful Royal Blue colored knee-length Dress perfectly fitted to her body like a second skin. She was the most beautiful girl of the college, her innocent face, her kohled black eyes, big lashes, her pink lips, her fair waxed arms,her soft curves and her fair waxed legs could be seen from her knee-length dress. She was purely a goddess but the fact was and still she never cared about him, never gave any heed to his emotions in fact playing cruelly with his feelings. GOD DAMN IT he still thinks about her after what she did to him. He was busy in thinking about her when he heard a knock on his Cabin, with his hoarse voice he gave the reply "Come In"...He swiftly turn around to see his Best Friend From School and still now, his best friend Vikram Shergill abruptly took a glass of scotch and cigarette from his hand and gave him a frowning look, Ram smiles at him" sorry yaar...hey don't give me that look...ok fine I'll not do this again...vikram sorry yaar, ok listen I have a plan for tonight, you, Neha, Kids and me for Dinner, how's it ?? areyy yar Please smile a bit. Vikram Shergill who knows everything about his friend and feel sad on his condition, Vikram knew what he might be thinking before he strode in. In a commanding voice Vikram asked Ram" why are you doing this to yourself, why are you making your life HELL.I Know you're still thinking about her. Ram just could not help but tears overcome his eyes. He immediately wiped his tears from the corner of his and come sat on the Royal Couch, looking towards the floor. Vikram could see his condition and to lighten the mood he cracked a joke "Ram Your assistant asked me for the Dinner Tonight" Ram looked up at him with a sober expression,said "Don't go, her boyfriend is murderer and always carry a sharpening knife to kill the guys who have been around". They both looked at each other for a second and burst out in laughter. Vikram came and sat beside Ram "Thank God you told me this or else I have a full proof plan to make out with her, chal let me order something, I'm very much hungry and We are supposed to be meeting with Damac Inc in ten minutes. Vikram ordered the food from Kapoor Industries' canteen.
As they finished their lunch, headed towards the board meeting discussing about the deal they have to crack. Ram now looked fine and as a fact he is foodie that's why food make him feel happy. They entered the board meeting, everyone stood up to greet their bosses. Ram only gave a curt nod and sat on the head's chair of the big size table. The flamboyant chandelier, the large mahogany desk that reminded the cowering employee on the other side just how important his boss was, the blood-red curtains draped over the windows, the shady brown wooden floor... all of it, stripped and sent to the local junkyard. In their place Ram had covered the windows with Venetian blinds, blocking the glare of the sun, yet allowing him the calming view of the sea from his desk. The desk itself was new as well - just as large - but much less imposing. He preferred the freshness of a teak effect rather than the pomposity of mahogany... the whole room was lighter, not so claustrophobic... the intimidating portrait of his mother hung on the wall behind him.He looked attracted with his one hand resting on his chin. As he was engrossed in meeting when he felt a pair of hands on his thigh he looked beside him, saw a lady in her late twenties, beautiful face.it looked like she was interested in him, Ram gave her a lop sided smile, making her squealed with pleasure. Ram whispered something in her ear as she nodded in acknowledgement. The meeting got over with over powering the Deal, he stood up passed a glance on that lady and walked out with pride.

Hows it ?

MRK! 

ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely story . Waiting for more.