Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Where are the Ummah brother helping out.? They call themselve muslim state but can't help the brothers
Uae
Saudi
Qatar

if some EU countries don't want refugees, people shouldn't complain. It's their country and their laws
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Johnny.Balraj

Where are the Ummah brother helping out.? They call themselve muslim state but can't help the brothers

Uae
Saudi
Qatar

if some EU countries don't want refugees, people shouldn't complain. It's their country and their laws

Yeah, they aren't, who is saying that that is OK? I said it's frustrating and disappointing. They are selfish and so are the EU countries that are refusing to help. What's extremely saddening here is that people think so small. This isn't about countries and politics. This is basic humanity. To help your fellow humans in need. I am condemning the EU countries as WELL as the Arab countries. Two wrongs don't make a right so your reasoning has absolutely no valid justification. 

"People complaining" this is not such a petty situation that you can just write off those speaking up as complaining. Ridiculous. When did human life become so cheap?

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Left me in shock. His picture will be iconic for the future to remember these cruel days and for the so called humans of now to see the unhumanity. I am sorry that he had to sacrifice for this.

True that !

This is an image of a 4 year old Syrian refugee...she thought the camera to be the gun and raised her hand in fear...What a heartbreaking image!!!!

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The pic is heartbreaking... it is very sad and deserves the outrage... but there are many more young kids and adults dying even ghastlier death in Syria and similar conflict zones... hope there is similar outrage on their deaths too and the international community acts against ISIS. 
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The war won't end soon.

About creating economic instability.

Same thing was done in the continent of Africa. Tyrants were funded and wars started amongst themselves.

Heck it was done In India by the British aswell. Divide and conquer.

Then Companies sneak in and take as much natural resources as they can. Irap never had weapons of mass destruction but much needed oil.

Honestly if Britain or America could start a war with BRIC. Brazil, Russia, India or China which is a threat to the US dollar they would.

Notice their news outlets are always trying to make some kind of smear campaign against these countries because that's the only way they can fight their rise.

New economic world leaders is coming.

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

The pic is heartbreaking... it is very sad and deserves the outrage... but there are many more young kids and adults dying even ghastlier death in Syria and similar conflict zones... hope there is similar outrage on their deaths too and the international community acts against ISIS. 

Talking about one tragedy doesn't take away from other tragedies. I can focus on this tragedy and also express my outrage while at the same time focus and feel for all the other victims all around the world. ðŸ˜Š
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What a heart breaking image. Humanity has failed. I see no harm if people come in peace and just so they can LIVE. NO one leaves their homes unless it's desperation. 
-mistyeyed- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is the most heartbreaking thing I have ever seen! As a parent, this is nothing short of a nightmare.

Why wasn't the world more pro-active about this migrant crisis? It did not appear out of the blue, this has been building up for ages. The West is so gung-ho on eliminating nations with supposed nuclear missiles and weapons even without any solid proof of their existence. But where real help is needed, they stay quiet! And what about Saudi? Happily give their wealth to spread terror, but no help for those who need it the most. The hypocrisy of everyone is sickening to say the least.

It takes the death of this poor child and his brother and mother to evoke some action. How tragic. I hope he is in a better place now. This world did not deserve an angel like him.
Edited by -mistyeyed- - 8 years ago
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Johnny.Balraj

Uae
Saudi
Qatar

Firstly, it is most most disheartening to see the picture of that innocent small boy...so so sad...
I would have thought that they would have first turned to Muslims countries in the
neighbourhood...😕
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mistyeyed-

This is the most heartbreaking thing I have ever seen!

Why wasn't the world more pro-active about this migrant crisis? It did not appear out of the blue, this has been building up for ages. The West is so gung-ho on eliminating nations with supposed nuclear missiles and weapons even without any solid proof of their existence. But where real help is needed, they stay quiet! And what about Saudi? Happily give their wealth to spread terror, but no help for those who need it the most. The hypocrisy of everyone is sickening to say the least.

It takes the death of this poor child and his brother and mother to evoke some action. How tragic. I hope he is in a better place now. This world did not deserve an angel like him.

This world is driven by money.

Everyone wants something for free.

So start wars in countries. Whilst everyone is fighting rob them blind.

There is a reason the USA has supported the Pakistani government even though the Indian government has said that its causing instability in the region.

Now the question is where are these tyrants, militants, and terrorists getting their money from?