Annie's AsYalicious world - My Index

_Annie_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Banner by me! πŸ˜³

Don't be afraid to write crap, because crap makes great fertilizer' ~ Jessica Brody.

Salaam All :) I'm Annie, an old writer from the time of AsYa's golden period, as they call it. I'd been inactive in between since I lost inspiration to write but Thankfully seei ng people still writing FanFictions on their beloved AsYa I felt I should return and I did. :)

Since Juhi and some other people asked me to compile my work, I felt it was needed :)

One-Shots.

I will always be there for you

Asad consoles an upset Zoya who is remembering her past and tells her that no matter what, he'll always be there for her.

Just Perfect

A short and sweet OS which shows Asad and Zoya's married life and how they make up after a sweet argument.

The choice

The most difficult situation for a girl is to choose between her long-lost father and the person she's in love with. Whom will Zoya choose?

Silent love

The story of a businessman falling in love with a mute girl, who is a guest at their house. Will they get their happy ending?

Hot Chocolate

A journey of love between strangers all because of a hot chocolate. Fluff.

Not Impossible

A drabble inspired from the Ajmer track. Complete crap, I warn you!

Shattered - A Humera OS.

Amidst the chaos of getting Ayaan married to Zoya, no one bothered to see how Shattered Humera was.

A  Love Inevitable

Typical Jahanpana and his kaneez. Total opposites, but love was inevitable.

Fallen for you

A sweet story of love between friends

Edited by _Annie_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Annie_ thumbnail

Two-Three Shots.

Do you love me or...? (Completed)

The story starts from Asad and Zoya getting married to each other to which they claim as their nakli nikah. Read out to find how this always has been asli for both of them.

Short Stories.

Healing with Love (Completed)

What happens when your one wrong decision, one wrong choice turns out to be hell for you? Also, it gives you the most beautiful gift a woman can ask for, a daughter. Zoya never complained about her marriage, because it was all her fault, her world now starts and ends only on her daughter, Mahi. Asad, her child-hood friend supports her in this difficult time, harboring the same feelings he had for her earlier. Will he be able to heal her scars? And make her believe in love again?

Fan Fictions.

Dil-e-Muztar

Dil-e-Muztar ko samjhaya bohot hai...magar iss dil ne tarpaya bohot hai

Qayamat hai yeh tarqay arzoo bhi...mujhe aksar wo yaad aya bohot hai

The story starts from Ayaan divorcing Zoya after accusing her of having an affair with his brother Asad, and throwing her out of the house. Fate intervenes and she again lands up at the house she never wanted to, the one where she entered as a guest, where she had fallen in love with the arrogant Asad Ahmed Khan, the one who broke her heart and handed her to his brother. Asad, who now deeply regrets letting her go is now repenting but she has hardened her heart and will let no one in now. Will he be able to break the walls she created around her and make her fall in love with him again?

Kuch tou Baaki hai.

Asad and Zoya meet after five years at his engagement with her cousin sister. Shocked to see the one who broke her heart, she maintains distance from him, while he thinks she deserves better than him and doesn't bother her. But can they deny the attraction which still lingers between them?

_Annie_ thumbnail

Thank You Note.

I started from an OS and I can't believe I have my own index now :D Thank you so much everyone. I know a Thank you' won't be enough but seriously every person who commented on any of my single work even, means a lot to me, Really. There are some of my very loyal readers who have been with me from the start and still are! Thanks a ton, people. I won't individually name out because that is one long list and I don't want to miss out anyone's name. Just remember I love you all! <3

I'm open to any kinds of suggestions regarding my stories and feel free to point out my mistakes, Just like tehsu appi did on my KTBH thread. Thanks Tehsu appi :)

And If you'd like to get PMs for my work, then please Buddy me :)

Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aadi..we are alwayzz with you..

thankuu for the index...
I can cover up all stories which I missed..
bookmarked...Edited by binuuu - 8 years ago
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Hey Annie 
Amazing work 
Beautiful like you 
I loved your stories which I read 
Rest of them read soon 
Love you sis 
Always πŸ˜Š
Edited by azsumay - 8 years ago
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations sweetheart, am so glad you put this together

A beautiful writer, but more than that a beautiful person

Love you lots Annie πŸ€—
Edited by Saima-Syed - 8 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Annie.. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘CONGRATULATIONSπŸ‘ for Your INDEX⭐️...This really Looks Awesome , Fantastic and Interesting stuff to read..for me..πŸ˜‰
Many of it I have not even seen before forget about reading...😲 but thanx to Juhi & others...U made a Index...and now i can get an easy access to your work..😳
BOOKMARKED...in Favourites..
Continue soon...with more wonderful stories. πŸ˜ƒ
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations...πŸ‘
I'm so glad u did this...
N I notice I haven't read majority of these which I will do soon...

N u mentioned about me n I don't even remember what I told u about the story...
I did go back n check but still can't recall...
Please tell me later..
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for index dear
Bookmarked it
Read few but not all. Will read all soon.
Thanks for pm
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Congratulations...πŸ‘

I'm so glad u did this...
N I notice I haven't read majority of these which I will do soon...

N u mentioned about me n I don't even remember what I told u about the story...
I did go back n check but still can't recall...
Please tell me later..

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†