missed you
thanks for pm  πŸ€—
..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Res
------------------
Finally Pyase ko pani mil gaya !πŸ˜›
I mean after ages I am reading something from you and its so beautiful.
I am  here after a month and your TS is the first story I am reading.
It is like a poem ...each feeling expressed perfectlyπŸ‘
I loved it
eagerly waiting for the next update

(P.S:best of luck for your exams.My exams are also starting from this tuesdays .)
Edited by ..Madhura.. - 8 years ago
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rashi04

very emotional update...very nice Aru...πŸ‘

waiting for next...plz update ASAP..😳

Thank you so much Rashi :D
This story is intended to be a reservoir of emotion and pain, I'm glad you can feel it.
I can not assure you a 'soon' update.
But yea, I can promise that I won't drop this story in between.
Nice meeting you! :)
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aru, aru aru...!!!!!! Ahhh!

I'm myself back on IF after 8-9 months of abstaining myself from accessing it and wow, what a time it is to be back if I get to read pieces like these! I had been feeling very nostalgic lately cuz I resumed writing after a very long time. This TS of yours just refreshed all those memories and made me all the more wistful. The magnitude of Pratap's pain was so adequately and beautifully described by you. The part where Ajabde sings made me go all mushy. Thanks for writing this Aru, really. Can't wait to read the later updates.Edited by _Rini_ - 8 years ago
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Aru!!! πŸ€— seeing you after a long long time and a story from you after a longer period of time!! Missed you a lot ❀️
Your story...nothing to say Aru! Just like your other works...Fabulous!!!
It's fantastic as ever with emotions beautifully shown and amazingly written!!
You expressed every emotion beautifully...I absolutely loved it
I'm waiting for th next part πŸ€ͺ
All the best for your practical πŸ‘πŸΌ
Update soon πŸ˜›

Nutsss!!
I actually regularly come online but never show my presence...
And I am SUPER busy as I may have already mentioned...it is the exam season!
And exams for a science student...ahem ahem...I don't think I need to say more...
I rarely get any time to write...alas...I don't know how am I gonna complete the last part of this story in time for all of you...
And...thank you so much...I'm glad that this completely emotion brimming story could touch your heart...and the way you are praising me, seems like I haven't lost my touch...
Really grateful for so many compliments that you just showered upon me...
I hope to not disappoint you in future..
And thanks again...three of my practicals have ended...they went well...however, I have the last scheduled on Friday...physics!
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aru...!!!
missed u a lot... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— what a re-entry yaar.. ekdam powerfullπŸ˜‰ and this TS it's just as beautiful as always.. loved this part..!! i so wanted something like this to happen in the show,, ranimaa gayi toh gayi praja ko toh saath rehne dete..😭 (but cvs nahi aayenge baaz apne kartuton se..😑 apne hi khichdi pakaate hai bas..) ab toh woh bhuli bisri geet banchuki hai.. πŸ˜” koi nahi humare pyaare praja toh forever humare dil mein rehte hai.. ab jaldi jaldi update karo... gonna wait eagerly for the next part.. update super jaldi..πŸ˜ƒ ❀️
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshallovepraja

no words to tell anything about the story

kya kahu
amazing is very less for this emotional piece
awesome is also less
superb se bhi upar only will be correct
love it

*blushes*
Thank you,..this is a big compliment...
And this might be treated as a spoiler, but the next update is gonna be more emotional than the current one... ;)
Can't assure your quick update, but it will come at the right time, and I hope you will be able to feel it like to you felt this...
I'm overwhelmed...thank you so much..
By the way, what can I call you?
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Aru!! Finally got time to read this story! It's beautiful! Love how you described JB's thoughts! Touched my heart while reading this TS! Continue fast! 

P.S : Haven't been able to catch up with other stories! Will read them soon too! :))

P.S.S : Can you do a collab with Celu or someone else! I love reading collaboration. 
Edited by DazzilerDizzy - 8 years ago
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_angel

hey aru !

i think is the first time we are meeting...😊
well , to say your story has a grip of emotions , i like it 😳
and the languge and words u used to describe there situtaion , it was just like i m watching it with my own eyes...
will be glad to read your other parts...
overall an amazing update...πŸ‘πŸ‘
all the best for your exams , do update whenever you get time...😳

Oh Aditiii!!
Gosh, I have been so excited to reply to your comment.
But then, I can't break the order...
Finally, it's your turn :D
Well, I'm really happy that you like my story. And this is one of the most emotional PrAja pieces I have ever written. Glad that you could feel it.
I'll try and update as soon as possible...
Indeed, this is the first time we are meeting.
However, I think I recognise you...
You...you're the one who wrote that cuteness-overloaded Bubu TS about baby Amar...right?
And and...you...you were the one who surprised the forum members with a post called 'guess who is back...' when Jaivantha had returned, and then, it turned out that the heroine of the post was Ms. Aditi herself ;) (trust me, I had enjoyed that return post so much!)
So yeah...indeed out meeting is new, but then, you are not new to me ;)
It'll be nice to have you around, especially when it was so charming to meet you here...
Thank you so much for those best wishes for my exams (every science student needs wishes!)
And probably, I'll take another week to update...my major stressful exams would be over by then ;)
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Aru darling! πŸ€— Wow such an emotional story. 😭 I have no words to say what i feel now. Simply outstanding. πŸ‘ ⭐️
And ya all the best for the exams dear. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ooo!! Ramyaa!
I hadn't expected you to be honest.
But well, you are here, and you're making me overwhelmed!
This is one of the most emotional stories I have ever written. And I'm really happy that you could feel the emotion...
Just wait for the coming parts, it gets better..
And thank you for your wishes...hopefully I'll perform better in the remaining 4 exams of this term...