continue soon
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This Arohi is sooo stubborn...
A perfect match for d Great Arjun Singhania... πŸ˜†

four year old behavior ---  πŸ˜†
Oh yeaaahh... dat she is...

No one will bother you for food again, you can have as much of air as you like,'  ---  πŸ€£

No bolke phas gyi Aru... n now regretting  πŸ˜†

How can you be so rude?' I say suddenly. I'm hungry from last day and you're eating away in front of me,' --- πŸ€£  Hilarious 

Aru is acting smart but d thing he doesn't know dat Arjun is way too smarter... in fact smartest... πŸ˜‰

Aru's father was also an agent ????  πŸ˜²
But y did her uncle killed her mother n his own sister ???  πŸ€”
Pls reveal it soon... πŸ€“

Aru's plan was good ...
But how can she forget dat she was in Arjun's den   πŸ˜ˆ

All went pretty well until she ended up in Arjun's car n in his home   πŸ˜†

OMGGG πŸ€’
Eagerly waiting for the nest part...]

This story is going great  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This pati patni are subhanallah...
Ek dusre k liye hi bane h...

U write everything brilliantly...
Four year old thing cracked me up...

No the way Arjun teased her for food...he is surely a devil...
Arohi's whole plan of running got flunked up so badly...

That was so hilarious that she ended up in Arjun's car...

She is surely a drama queen..

I have a feeling that Arjun's family doesn't know About his marriage with Arohi...n now they will get to know about it...
So I hope there are so many pati patni scenes coming up...

So Arohi do have a painful past but she is oblivious to it..she is gonna be so broken when reality will hit her.. n I hope at that time Arjun devilgiri chod dega...  :p

Update soon 
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
hanging on a thread...  Pls update  πŸ˜ƒ
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi!! Sorry for the delay, I wasn't at home for the last few days. Here goes the latest part. EnjoyπŸ˜ƒ

Day 2 - later
Now I'm used of my planes getting screwed up, by the same devil; namely my husband Arjun Singhania, destiny has something really bad going on here. As I hear the car door slam shut, I get a chance to peek outside, unnoticed. As soon as I see a handsome two story house in front of me I hear footsteps approaching. I duck straining my ears to hear whatever happening outside.
'Where's my gift?' a young voice say so close to me. I take a deep breath. Don't tell me he has kids, oh god, save me!
'Chaachu!' The voice of the boy screams as he reaches the car. 'Where's my gift?'
There is a deep low pitched laughter. Chaachu? Hmm...No kids!
'It'a in the car, go get it,' I hear Arjun's voice. Destiny is certainly after me!
The boy no older than five opens the back door, from the newly open space I see Arjun's back disappearing through the front door of the house and then my eyes find the shocked face of the wide brown eyed boy. His mouth forming a perfect O, ready to scream.
It is now or never Arohi! I remind myself as I arrange my features in to a very innocent expression and place my finger on my lips. 
'Please don't shout,' I whisper.
The boy still look shocked but nods nevertheless. Snitching his well wrapped gift from the back seat I hand it to him. It seems to have brought back some of his senses as he asks me,
'WHo are you?'
But before I could even think what to say in reply he adds,
'Are you playing hide and seek with Chaachu?'
No I'm playing cops and robbers with him. But this is not a moment to tell the boy that. I smile sweetly at him. And makes a sad expression.
'What?' the boy seems curious now.
'YOur chaachu has kidnapped me,' I say and the boy looks surprised.
'really?' he asks. I nod. 
'I'm so scared now,' I say further. 'No one can help me go back to my parents...'
I pretend to cry. 'When I saw you I thought you would save me from him since you're so tall and strong...' I add trying to impress the boy. 'But...I know you won't help me now. He's your Chaachu after all. Poor me, who is going to help me now. Oh I'm so scared!'
Good going Arohi, the child's utterly confused.
'Don't cry,' he say. 'Here wipe you tears,' he gives me a little handkerchief and continues. 'I'll help you go home okay?'
'Hmm,' I nod pretending to wipe my eyes and the boy is thinking.
'Now we need to sneak you in to the house, ' he says.
very well, I might find a phone there, I think.
'Come out,' 
I follow him and go in to the garden, where we enter the house through the back door. From there we take stairs in to the second floor. As we creep past I hear the voices coming from the living room. A woman was laughing and an elderly woman chuckling while she talked. Glancing I see Arjun happier than I have ever seen him sitting at his grandmother's feet and another woman who I think is the boys mother arranging flowers in a nearby table. A picture of a perfect happy family.
The boy snitch my hand and drags me to his room. Where he closes the door.
'You need to hide here,' he says. 
'Thanks,' I tell him. 
'Wait here,' saying so he disappears from the room and I am left to admire his Micky mouse posters and basketballs. 
Outside I could hear the household noises, they seemed to be preparing for dinner. At the mention of that my stomach starts to rumble loudly that I fear the people passing by might hear it. 
Then I hear the elderly woman speak once more.
'Did you eat anything back there at all?'
Angering me Arjun answers. 
'I had sandwiches Dadi.'
My sandwiches! Did I hear a hint of humor in his tone.
'Why are you grinning?' Dadi repeats my thoughts.
'NOthing, I just remembered a madwoman I recently encountered,'
 Madwoman? Did the idiot just called me a madwoman? So that means he hadn't told anyone in his family that he had recently got married to that madwoman? Way to go dear husband!
Wait till my uncle hears all this! I think as I start to plan my next strategy. 
For the rest of the evening I wait patently. Ayush, my boy hero shares his glass of milk with me, and I have to hide in his closet until his mother reads him a story and then he is asleep. His mother goes out finally switching off the lights and in a few more minutes the house is lost in darkness and silence. The perfect moment to attack.
Slowly I creep back downstairs. it's not hard to locate their phone. I take it in my hand and starts to dial, then a thought struck me. 
The people of this house are innocent. It's Arjun who has to pay for whatever he did with me. There is no reason for punishing the others. If I call my uncle from this number he will surely find this family and kill each one of them. I can't risk that. But I have to trap Arjun. For that I need his phone. 
Putting the receiver back in its place I go upstairs and instead of Ayush's room enter Arjun's. Don't ask me how I knew which one was his. Wife instinct you know!
Inside is dark, but I could make out his sleeping form on the bed. For my luck the mobile is resting on the bedside cabinet unguarded. I snitch it quickly. But before I could dial the number my eyes fell on the folder upon which the phone was kept. It has my name written across the top. 
 I pick it up and start to turn pages. From known to unknown it has every information about me. So Arjun had done a lot of homework on me, I see!
On the last page there are some handwritten notes.

Quick tempered...dynamite!
Crazy about almost everything except...football.
eats like a pig.
Drools over SRK
Scared of cockroaches
would die for a bar of chocolate
can't swim
can't stop laughing once started
allergic to peanuts and tomatoes 
cries like a hosepipe

I... I don't know what to say. How did he know all these things? And some of them are utter lies I assure you...but... Not most of it.   
'Put that down,' a voice says in my hear. I know you would guess who it is rightly. It is Arjun. His gun pointed, no almost touching my skull.
My fingers shake as I comply. Although I know he won't shoot me.
'How did you get in here?' he asks then and snitches his phone from my outstretched hand. 
'Calling home are we?'
'Give that back!' I yell at him as I launch towards the phone. He manages to jerk it out of my hold by fails to maintain his balance. We both fall on the bed, breaking it in the process and I land on the top of him. Trust me...it's very uncomfortable.
'Ouch!' I say.
'YOu're one to talk,' He snaps at me. 'Falling on the top of me like god's wrath and almost breaking my ribs...you're hurt?'
I don't say anything as I feel my throat had gone dry suddenly and my mouth incapable of speech. From this close proximate he looks a god, OMG!
Slowly, one of his fingers traces my face, from cheek to jaw and his eyes if possibly grow darker. His finger slids further down, brushing my hair off my neck and I could almost feel his breath on my face. 
Many muffled voices brings us back to earth, and Arjun stands up so suddenly that I slid to the floor. merciless ...
Dadi and Ayush's mother was standing at the door their moths hanging open in shock and for the first time in my life I see Arjun scared. 
Arohi, this is a golden opportunity. My mind back on work is telling me!
'Daadi I..' Arjun starts but I don't let him finish.
'So you won't tell them even now?' I say in a high pitched tone. 'NOw that they have seen us together? Why are you doing this to me Arjun? Why?' I pretend to wipe my tears. 'You can love me, you can marry me, but you can't introduce me to your family? Why Arjun? What's wrong with me? Why are you so ashamed to claim that you are my husband?'
If looks could kill, I'd be in heaven by now. Arjun was staring daggers in to me, but speechless in front of my acting.
Arjun, what is this girl saying?' asks Daadi.
'Let me explain you Daadi,' I say touching her feet like a Susheel Bahu.
'I know you don't know me. But my family thinks I'm very happy at my in laws. What will they think when they comes to know that their daughter hasn't been accepted by her in laws?' I hug her and cry, adding final touches to my project of ruin Arjun's peace of mind.
Daadi glares at Arjun and Ayush's mother keeps a calming hand on my shoulder. 
'What is this Arjun? Can't you see the plight of the poor girl, how come you hid something this big from us?'
'Bhaabi, listen,' says Arjun.
'Shut up,' says Daadi her warm embrace makes me feel guilty. 'I won't hear another word. Don't you dare make my Bahu cry ever again,'
He shuts up, like a trained dog stopps barking. I wink at him, to my happiness he seems defeated for the moment.
Well done Arohi. Finally after a long time I have done something good. 

Thanks for readingπŸ˜ƒ
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
loll arohi u r such a drama queen πŸ˜†
aayus was innocent he believe in arohi
god arohi still thinking to contact with her uncle πŸ€ͺ
so arjun did good homework πŸ‘πŸΌ
chalo arjun caught arohi
oh god what a drama arohi did in front of dadi & bhabi 🀣
arjun couldn't say anthing πŸ˜†
continue soon
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum...it was KAMAAL DHAMAAL MAALAMAL
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Hahahaha... Now Arohi is trapped...  πŸ˜†

OMG... she thought Arjun has kid...
silly girl...
She doesn't know dat Arjun is allowed to have kids only with Arohi... πŸ˜‰

Its ARJUN CHACHU  πŸ˜›

I love d way Arohi convince d little kid...  πŸ˜›
Deir convo was like  πŸ€£

My sandwiches! --- OMG  πŸ˜†

'NOthing, I just remembered a madwoman I recently encountered,' ---  πŸ€£
Arjun u r sooo dead    πŸ˜›

Ayush is so cute... he shared his milk... πŸ˜ƒ

Arohi is again planning something... πŸ˜†
Dis time it will get failed too... πŸ˜›

Awww... already a soft corner in her for his family... πŸ˜ƒ

OMG her file n those descriptions   πŸ˜†

can't stop laughing once started
cries like a hosepipe

-- These cracked me up   πŸ€£

Arjun in action again   πŸ˜›  with gun...

Bed tor diya  πŸ˜†
Ooh la la... almost romantic situation... 

OMG... nautankibaaz Arohi  πŸ˜²
Arjun is in trouble   πŸ˜›
Susheel bahu  πŸ˜†

Waiting for deir Tom n Jerry fight  πŸ˜‰

Dying to read it further... update pls    β­οΈ

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha great going
Story is progressing very well
Aru is turning out to be a true drama queen
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail