Posted: 8 years ago

Hi!!😃

I had an idea suddenly. Thought of sharing it with everyone.😳

pt 1 pg 2

pt 2 pg 3

pt 3 pg 4

pt 4 pg 6

Introduction

Every dark cloud has a silver line... For her he was that silver line, in the dark world her family had created. He was different from everyone else she saw around her uncle. When they passed by others would check her out with lusty eyes, he eyes only grew darker never looking back. Others talked and laughed, discussing various crimes they were involved in...always in high pitched tones and he kept mum... too quite to tolerate. Although they all worked for him, her uncle never had faith in anyone... on him he trusted blindly...and so did she...

She was sixteen then and he was her first crush... the problem was he had no idea.

She was there on the pretext of meeting her uncle, knowing all well he wouldn't be there at that time. The underground basement where they practiced shooting and other martial arts. She had seen him there many times, practicing to shoot, right where she was standing at the moment. He was late that day.  With shivering fingers she touched the gun, swathing her slender fingers around it. She picked it up and aimed at the wall opposite her with her eyes tightly closed.

She wasn't sure had she not imagined it. But he laughed from the corner, it was a deep amused laughter.

She threw him a dark look.

You can laugh all you want, cause I haven't witnessed your first time,'

He pressed his lips in to a tight line.

Keep your feet apart, shoulder length and use your both hands,' he said reaching her in a few long strides. Closer, he towered over her, she could feel warmth radiating from his body driving her senseless. Her hand shook involuntarily.

Gripping the gun over her hands he raised it to her eye level, not sensing that her breath had hitched, not realizing he was practically holding her in his embrace.

Look straight where you aim,' his voice filled her ear, not making any sense.

He pressed the trigger over her finger. And shoot!'

Bang!' the gun went jerking her back to reality, there was a smoking whole right in the middle of the target. Her eyes lifted up and found his brownish gaze.

Not bad for the first time,' he said raising his eyebrows. With a swift smile he was gone, and so was her heart.

He was like a mirage. The more she tried to reach him, the further he ran away. His love had made her reckless. She could go through hell in search of him.

It was raining, that was the only thing she could make out in the darkness. She had ditched her driver and the car the moment she caught a glimpse of him heading this direction. But she couldn't find him anymore.

Suddenly a hand pulled her inside the warehouse pinning her against its rough wall, a hand tight around her mouth. Once again she glanced up in to those brown eyes, they were glaring at her in a venomous way.

What the hell are you doing here?'

He backed away giving her space to breath.

Haven't I told you clearly not to follow me?'

She couldn't answer as her eyes found many more figures inside the dark, dirty room. People who worked for her uncle and a woman tied fast to a chair. She seemed to be in a bad state.

Help me!' she said sensing her eyes on her and was rewarded with a slap by the nearest man.

Shut up!'

Who is she?'

None of your business, now get going!' he said pushing her out but she remained rooted on the spot.

What are you doing with her?'

Leave!'

Answer me!' she felt like shouting. He sighed.

Her brother has betrayed us. He has evidence against our gang. We're holding her hostage until he returns those. Now GO!'

Before she even moved a phone rang.

Pal, it's him.' said the man who picked the call.

Put it on loudspeaker.' he said softly and started to speak. Fancy having a chat with you sister Maneesh?'

Let her go!' said the man on the other end.

Oh, I will... You know me. Now' his tone turned smooth. Hand the disk over to John...or else..'

The voice on the other side changed.

Got it!'

Now leave her!' Maneesh's voice was back.

She drew in a breath. Now he would let the girl go.

I always keep my word,' he said slowly.

Three shots, one after the other. He fired them straight at the girl's chest his eyes unblinkingly fixed on her face.

There, she's free!'

She took back a step. Broken trust shuttered under her feet. He was not what she thought he was. It was the end of her first crush and the last time she ever saw him. Away she wanted to go away.

After many years what brought that memory was the woman in front of her, with a folder in her hand. She was the same he had shot all those years ago. And she was sitting across her under the brilliant light of the interrogation room. Staring at the blank wall opposite her.

The woman stood up as the door opened and closed.

You can't keep quite all your life,' she said in a harsh tone. We know your uncle is the mastermind behind all these terrorist attacks,'

I don't know what you are talking about,' she lied firmly still staring at the wall.

Well I have something that might help you remember things,' the woman continued. Meet my superior officer, Arjun Singhania,'

Slowly she turned around to look. Her eyes met the brownish gaze again.

She had been right. He had indeed betrayed her. But not in the simple way she used to think. Fate is a strange thing.

Now open to your views.😃

Thanks for reading!!😊😊

Edited by Sakura24 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dude...!!! M hooked already...
Just can't wait u to continue it...
This is excellent...
Just update girl!!!  
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am really into this story 😊
Really excited to know what will happen next 😉
Loved it 😊
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
flawless 🤓
I was really hooked up
plz continue it asap and update fast
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So damn awsm...

M sooo hooked up with this one...

Arjun Singhania... 

Pls update soon...
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow that's a super awesome introduction
mindblowing prologue
would love to read more
please continue soon
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Waiting for this Amazing one... ðŸ˜ƒ
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Waiting for this Amazing one... ðŸ˜ƒ

I'm on it.😃😃😃
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi! This is a slightly different story. It will be told from both Arohi and Arjun's p.o.v. Enjoy!!

Day one
On the edge of the biggest betrayal of my life I don't have time for explanations, or introductions. So dear readers forgive me until I recover from the shock this...what do I call him now?? Traitor? bas***d? Devil?... Whatever has given me. Phew, this is why they say never fall in love, it truly hurts once you regain your senses. You're confusing them Arohi! I tell myself, calm down...deep breath and count backwards... But no, all that won't work as long as I stare in to this frustrating face, or annoying smirk. What does he think of himself? Is trapping me a big accomplishment?  
I frown at him, heavily that my forehead aches from the effort. He is unharmed yet. I wish I had a knife!
Wait I think I am calming down. Do you still wonder who I am? Or perhaps who he is? Then let me release that information. I am Arohi Arjun Singhania and he is my husband; the traitor.
Where are we?
Good question. I am currently sitting across him in an interrogation room, still in my bridal dress wondering how I managed to land here, and the traitor as if to remind me is smirking. 
'How is your arm?' he asks casually leaning towards me, while trying to examine the cut himself. I snap his fingers away, he can ask that directly from the idiot who had caused the cut, I'm sure he works for him. 
Ignoring him I stare at the blank wall opposite. Wishing the ceiling to fell upon both of us ending the matter, but no, such good things never happen.
He pushes a glass of water towards me next.
'Drink it up. You'll feel better.'
This has gone long enough. My fingers swathe around the cold glass, my anger still burning fresh doesn't let me think much as I throw the contents all over his face. Some movements can be heard outside. Swiftly Arjun holds out a hand, as if the people outside could see him, and he was letting them know all was under control. Well that was where he is wrong, isn't it? He can never control me! I stand up.
'Traitor!' I yell.   He stares at me blankly, water still dripping from his hair. Well don't get me wrong, but Arjun with wet hair is freaking handsome! I still hate him though...
'Sit,' he say shortly.
'Don't order me around!' I say loudly. 'Wait, you just wait!' I snap my fingers. 'Wait till my family hear about this! And we'll see what they do to you,' 
Slowly Arjun stands up, puts his weight on the hands still resting on the table so that his muscles would stand out and glare at me. 
'And what exactly will they do?' he whispers. 'Kill me? Why don't you yell the end result as well so this will be done for once and for all,'
Looking in to his burning gaze I gulp, had he just provoked me in to admitting somethings I might have never told to that woman who came before him?
Over smart!
'They'll complain to high authorities!' I say sweetly enjoying the disappointment in his face. But it vanishes soon.
'Very well,' he says folding his arms, neither of us had sat down yet. 'We'll continue this all night then shall we?'
I must be the first bride who was interrogated throughout her wedding night...wait, I'm glad about that!
'Sit,' he says once more and this time I comply keeping my traitor mouth completely shut. 
'I'm going to show you some photographs and you will tell me if you know them, recognize them or not. Unless you are honest with me, this can turn very nasty. Did I make myself clear?'
I keep mum, staring blankly at the ceiling, and he peers in to my face. I hate eyelocks...but...unfortunately I love his eyes...No, I didn't say that!
'Did I make myself clear?' he says again loudly.
I nod.
'Better,' He places the first photograph in front of me.It is of a girl in her teens. I do know her.
'She was my first piano teacher,' I say honestly.
'Mm hmm,' he places another.
'my roommate,' I say confused.
The next one is of a man I do not recognize. 
'I don't know,'
Surprisingly he doesn't press me further but moves in to the next one.
'He was your friend right?' I look at him and he returns a blank look. 'I thought you killed his sister, but she was here a few minutes ago,' Arjun pinches his nose annoyed. 'What was his name, uh yes Maneesh!' I said victoriously. 
'You don't have to lecture me on them!' he says rudely. 'Just tell me who they are,'
'Fine,' I say innocently. 'Don't scream at me!'
The next one is of a woman I don't recognize, when I say so he keeps the photograph away from the others. What's going on?
The next was my nanny and the last one was a baby I don't recall.
Ending his presentation Arjun sits across me once more. 
'Everything you said,' he says calmly. 'Are lies,'
I frown at him. Everything I said right now was the only honest things I've said in a long while, how can he accuse me like that. I open my mouth to argue but he glares at me again.
'I'm not finished yet,' he says.
'All these people are our agents,'
So many of them! And everyone I was ever close to! Well, a traitor knows the other traitors. 
'And many of them,' he continues. 'Including this man,' he picks up the photograph of the man I had not recognized. 'Are dead. Your so called family killed them,'
I open my mouth again.
'Shut up,' he snaps. Seems like he was very found of his colleagues. 'Do you know who this man is?' he asks me again.
'Didn't I tell you once?' I say sarcastically. 'I don't know!'
'He is your father,' he nods seriously at me. 
And the hell breaks loose!
I throw the chair I was sitting backwards as I stand up, furious and disgusted. How can someone cook up such a story.
'How old do you think I am?' I yell. 'Four? Why would I believe any thing you say? Do you think if you say that my uncle, the man who raised me had killed my father...I would cry and accept it? I was fool once! I was foolish to trust you, forget it I loved you! But you?' I shake my hands hysterically. 'You have never done anything except use me!'
'Arohi!' He says calmly still. 
'Don't take my name!' I say roughly. 'Not from your filthy tongue! And not another word! I know my rights, you can't manipulate me!'
He stands up, and size my shoulders in an iron tight grip.
If a gangster does that, either he is going to kill you or he is going to kiss you, but at the moment I wasn't sure if he was a gangster or not, so I have no idea what it means.
'Just by your screaming truth never change!' he says slowly and releases me. 
'There's no point in talking to you,' he says after a moment. 'We'll continue tomorrow,' he turns to leave. 
'What?' I say blankly. 'Are you leaving me here?'
'I can't risk them finding out where you are,' he smirks at the shock clearly written on my face. How did he know the moment I leave this place I am going to call up my uncle and give his report card?
'So until you trust me and starts behaving less like a ...' he gives me a look. 'Four year old, this is where you stay...'
And there goes a loving, darling, ideal husband.

Thanks for reading.
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
WOW... Arohi Arjun Singhania...    ðŸ¥³

Only God knows... How much I love dis name... 

Mere Arjun ki Arohi  ðŸ¤—