Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhisangni thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Could not watch the precap. Can someone update??
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Could not watch the precap. Can someone update??

Shaurya and Cheeku in office. Cheeku tells shaurya to express his feelings to diya. I'm not sure if only this much was the precap.
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
02/09/2015 - TRIPS DOWN THE MEMORY LANE
AK's home...Ishani is shocked to know about the existence of his wife...
[Wonder what she'll do now...and what is the intention of AK? Will have to wait and watch, I guess...]

Damini comes to Diya's room and reveals her true nature...SHe is livid that Anirudh raised his hand on her because of her and vents it all on Diya...She wants Diya to marry and get out of her home ASAP and threatens that things won't be good for Shaurya and Urmi...She would stoop to any level and reminds her of her rape.

Shaurya's room...he's whistling  "dil to paagal hai" song, tying his shoelaces 
[:D :D :D need I say anything? ]
[Yes, it's a bit too sudden, but nevertheless, it's Awesome to hear Kunal whistle after ages :D Thank u sooo much writers...]

Ishani comes in hearing and asks whether he's in love. Shaurya stutters a denial but IShani insists that even silent hero starts humming in love. Shaurya says it's all AK effect on her. As her face falls, Shaurya asks the reason. Ishani says she feels bad about the way his wife talks to him. SHaurya says that stars are also human and face family problems. But Ishani is not fully convinced.

Living room...
Anirudh has enquired about the boy and found nothing bad so far. He approves and leaves the rest to Diya. Damini comes and agrees oh-so-sweetly. And then mumbles to Diya to say yes. Diya falters and asks for time. Urmi and Anirudh agrees.

Awaz office...
An employee is talking ill of Diya looking at her seat. Shaurya loses his cool and doesn't hesitate to push him down to floor and punch him right on face. 
[Anger just changed his complete body language...Wow, Kunal, from where do you bring this? You manage to amaze each day...]
[Just couldn't help going down the memory lane... :-) Remember the time when MB lost his cool and resorted to fists? Ah, his eyes...the glint in them, indicating he'll do anything for his love...]

"No one will say a thing about MY Diya"
It came out before he could control and luckily, only Chiku notices the words.

[Miss the old Chiku...imagining how his face would've been as realisation dawns...]

Shaurya's room, night...In that blue hoodie, he's standing by the wndow...he looks at his hand that beat that man and remembers saying MY DIya...he leans on the window frame and get lost in her thoughts...
[The window, I read someone saying it belongs to Mohan's home in season two...it does seem so, don't you think?]

Next morning...Shaurya sees Diya in ghoonghat in the pooja room, eyes closed, deep in prayer...
[Banjaara plays...]
He slowly approaches her and is only a few inches from her. 
[I had goosebumps then *blush* and also there was a bit of worry about what will happen when Diya opens her eyes. Will she appreciate the invasion into personal space? Will SHaurya be hurt if she flinches back?]

And as Diya is about to open her eyes, Shaurya straightens, closes his eyes and folds his hands.
[Hahaha, like a child who was just about to do some mischief :D :D :D Couldn't help laughing a bit. And I'm relieved that Diya didn't find out how close her Shaurya sir was just a moment ago.]
DIya gives him prasad, smiles and goes.
And Shaurya is completely smitten! His eyes follow her till she disappears.

Urmi enters the bathroom and someone after locking it from outside, lets steam inside. Hearing Urmi's shouts, Diya and Mamiji comes up and opens the door.

Precap showed Chiku asking Shaurya to propose to Diya and Damini telling Diya that what happened with Urmi was not an accident.

Yes, the track is moving in express speed...But I think maybe this is the way DAK has always been - maybe it is we who are not used to it..

And yes, it's a bit wrong to compare DAK and NBT, but personally,  I don't mind the trips down the memory lane :D 

So, how was it for you?
shwetaCCBM thumbnail
Neha Sargam would love to see ur interviews it's been so long that we've heard u sing in the media segments.. and abt today's episode u looked as pure as an angel love u and waiting to see more of our diya and shaya love u
sakhisangni thumbnail
Missed your updates Lux and yes even I don't mind the trip down memory lane cause the memories are quite beautiful.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome review Lux. I love this pace. I absolutely despise shows where one day is dragged out to 2 weeks. My pet peeve. 
So, DAK is refreshing. Though I don't mind the romantic scenes for a week...lol
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope Damini's plans fail miserably.
Would love to see her face when Shaurya decides to propose.
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good to have you back Lux. Was missing your reviews. Though you are yet to post on DAK reviews thread.
Loved yesterday's episode. Though the story is running in jetspeed, atleast the scenes are not hurried like the way they were towards the ending of rape track. They are showing from the start of a scene, through thought process and ending too. I am liking the pace. I dont mind seeing more dramas provided we get ShaYa, Urmi nice scenes.
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Thank you everyone ðŸ˜Š And yes Seema, I know the review thread is to be updated, will do this weekend probably, Sorry for that ðŸ˜³
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Yet to hear Neha sing ðŸ˜³
Will have to scour youtube ðŸ˜³