SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.storypick.com/jagjit-singh-ghazals/

15 Beautiful Lyrics From
Jagjit Singh's Ghazals
That'll Take You Back In
Time

(2nd One is my fav. coz i sang it in a ghazal competition!)
All hv Superb lyrics ..
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Poor II. Oh oh. Uber excited Ranjan. Where's appa and Bala ? Not good. Plumbing problem can wait. Did they atleast call the dude and congratulate ?

During my first pregnancy, I threw up on my husband in the subway(thank god it wasn't crowded) on the way to office. So embarrassed and cried. Luckily we had GAP every other block those days - got a new set of clothes and went to work.
jaschick thumbnail
Nisha - you have brought back memories of all those pregnant days - both good and bad.

RedGarnet and I were due on the same day ( Feb 14). [never would have thought when we were giggling as teenagers that we would end up married in the same town thousands of miles away from hometown and be pregnant same time]. We used to take the train back home together with our pot bellies, laughing and cursing at the people who would push us to get the seats. Obgyn appointments right after each other on Friday evenings. The doc would tease us and say she would be running between both of our delivery rooms at same time 🀣

She delivered two weeks early and I was two weeks late. Sigh. That was while ago.

Thanks Nisha for bringing back memories.Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminechick

Poor II. Oh oh. Uber excited Ranjan. Where's appa and Bala ? Not good. Plumbing problem can wait. Did they atleast call the dude and congratulate ?

During my first pregnancy, I threw up on my husband in the subway(thank god it wasn't crowded) on the way to office. So embarrassed and cried. Luckily we had GAP every other block those days - got a new set of clothes and went to work.

Jasmine

One by one stories are coming out... πŸ˜‰
jaschick thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Jasmine

One by one stories are coming out... πŸ˜‰

I know πŸ˜† RedGarnet is going to kill me. Let's hope she reads only the updates πŸ˜›
jaschick thumbnail
Lovely song ! I hear it loop sometimes

Originally posted by: moonwearer

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fndcB3s5n9s[/YOUTUBE]

SparkleV thumbnail

finally got to know how to post links like this

🀣
Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

finally got to know how to post links like this

🀣

🀣🀣
Bechara pappu, sab maar rahe hai iski πŸ˜†
And the gif is just too good vibhuπŸ˜†

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is no longer about R&B and II whether we like to admit it or not, every minute I am on this page I am reminded Nivi is not here. I didnt know of her existence outside of it. Those that want to grieve and make every connection to her is welcome to it. Those that want to believe Maanvi is "just another name" is also welcome to it.
I didnt know of any Maanvi before, or havent, since, for me II's child will always be her

Knowingly and unknowingly Maanvi seems to have gotten some characteristics of the real Maanvi (her writing is what I knew, her love II's love for the swing I did not) we so adored. Maybe thats divine intervention, may be its a pleasant coincidence, either way it warms our heart

I agree with Aarti if Maanvi hadnt passed I dont think II would be a parent so soon. atleast for a year, we would have let the deployment play out and cause marital troubles

Hersh: this is not a masterpiece or anything, I dont want to shun people that share their grief. This story is born out of my grief. I want it to be a place where kids make it back from surgery, and people find their dream job with zero commute or share pictures of their newborn. Its a community now

I welcome people to share whatever is on their minds. I read every comment, I am unable to respond to each and everyone on most days, but I want it to be a "safe zone" where we can share and feel protected.

I only have militant views on some in Bollywood and Ekta KapoorπŸ˜† I want this page to be a park bench, we can all share whats bothering us and what we are celebrating or thankful for.

For God knows... life is NOT fair

SparkleV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I want this page to be a park bench, we can all share whats bothering us and what we are celebrating or thankful for.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i LOVEE this line
although aajkal Delhi me park benches ke aaspaas police hi hoti hai πŸ˜†
lovers destroying beauty of Old Fort...garden of 5 senses.. and many more..😑

Jai : howz u now?? couldnt talk with u post your surgery...