Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

I am in two minds now. 

I understand whatever you just said and also agree xompletely
Harshita. Ab soja tu 

After a LONG time, Swathi ke saath n tere saath jhagda kar rahi hu about my stand on story... ðŸ˜† Isliye bhavnao mei behh gayi...time bhi nahi yaad raha.😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshita - Samjhi
Ja ab so
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The whole situation is messed up by:

II's non-professionalism and Ranjan's over protectiveness...
What do no one is perfect...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranjan ko kuchch nahi kaho. Uska over protectiveness SAMAJH aata hai and it's not as if he directly said II won't come to work, rather cleverly decided to go slow on deployment. It was his way of dealig. With the situation after all he is the client. And why now, uske grand child ka sawaal hai..kyun nahi karega? 
In fact II should have explained the situation to Ritu clearly and told her she was unable  to come to work it's not as if I don't understand II's hesitation, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and face the consequences. Running away just complicates situation as its happening  in this case. 

But I guess Runnig away from work for II is taking away from her her life force...some people feel very strongly about it..as if they have created compartments In their brain. One section for work and the other for everything else and they don't ever meet. But here these two compartments are suddenly intermingling and she's super confused and doesn't like it so for her avoiding is the best solution. 
putti77 thumbnail
Wah Wah Shru 😊

Ranjan ko kuch nahi kaho 😃
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By the way what's II's plan to pay off the dude for the lakHs he has spent on her. She did start talking about it in Amritsar but Baat beech mein hi reh gayi? If she won't work, paise kahan se aayenge? Poor thing. I guess time for her to remember her prenup. 
Socho if she as much as mentions this now, RB will also Leto on the bed with IV...so behosh he will be!! He he he. 

And Nisha I really want a glowing pregnant II to cross subbu's path.  Usko reject kiya tha na, he should now see how the bhallas  are pampering II  now. 

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Both Ranjan and r&b's reaction are justified ,, from day one they both wanted II to get pregnant
R&B proposed also by saying that he wants three girls and Ranjan wanted Savvy!!!
They both r broken heart. It's in there character to be possessive bout II
On the other hand II is also justified to wanted to go
To her work. But I think she first need to be get well
So that she can take work pressure. Oh by the way Ritu was going to London na what happen...
Nisha send her there. We will manipulate Bally 😉
putti77 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

By the way what's II's plan to pay off the dude for the lakHs he has spent on her. She did start talking about it in Amritsar but Baat beech mein hi reh gayi? If she won't work, paise kahan se aayenge? Poor thing. I guess time for her to remember her prenup.

Socho if she as much as mentions this now, RB will also Leto on the bed with IV...so behosh he will be!! He he he.

And Nisha I really want a glowing pregnant II to cross subbu's path. Usko reject kiya tha na, he should now see how the bhallas are pampering II now.

Shru

She started paying in instalment na...The first one is on the way...

Yes
Subbu n his mom both should cross II's path...Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fndcB3s5n9s[/YOUTUBE]