Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harshita27

To be fair to Ranjan, he never even brought II in picture, he was smart n shrewd enough to give the valid point of strike taking his energy n in a way resources... But with R&B's non-tactical approach of telling Bally about II's pregnancy was the bad part... He should have given II the freedom to disclose her pregnancy to her professional contacts.. That was not R&B's plc... He gave ammo to KMPG(KPMG NAHI KMPG) to conjecture nconclue what they want about II n her work ethics... If she would have said ki wo IV pe thi, koi zyada kuch nahi poochta.. N she could have got geniune doc cert for her illness...  When u are dehydrated n with a stupid not-so-interesting job, it hardly figures in your priority to inform the "right" people.. As long as someone at work is informed.

Harsh atleast he had the sense to tell bally...She didn't do anything...And whether u r in a stupid job u like or don't, there is a hierarchy and u r supposed to follow that...and she was dehydrated on thursday...war bat wednesday ??
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshita.. Totally understand Ranjan as aclient here. 
But what about II ka professionalism? 
Ritu might believe uski wajah se Ranjan ne yeh sab kiya. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Ekdum ekdum... Personal ko minimum rakho... Story ko ptime.. Apne aap conversations would be sorted.. Beech beech ei hassi mazak is all good too!

Exactly my point! 
Story pe dhyan do :)
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Started commenting on my view on this, then thought nahi, I will stick to the story. 
And I guess what Ranjan did was what he thought was best. This is what  I truly like about this story each and every character operate in t heir little,bubble according to what they deem best, without any malicious intent and the web that is created is what makes such a fantastic tale.
II's work now will have to be IVed as well I guess, the way thsi is going. 
I really really don't want Probelms between II and Bally but Ritu is another ball game. Wish Rb had spoken to her but that hasn't happened, let's see how she reacts. 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Harshita.. Also about Nalayak ðŸ˜†
I agree to what you said. He must have given II the freedom to disclose. Lekin being her hubby its okay to disclose laga mujhe. 
Aur haan II ki haalat itni bhi buri nahi thi ki she coulnt text bally. Wednesday toh woh soyi nahi thi. 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

of course he has to say Ritu...You can't simply take leave without telling your manager the reason illaya...

If u are sick and you inform someone who knows whom to inform, I dont think people care so much about who was first informed about sickness n that too IVs... Its another stiry, Ri2 is new and trying to establish that boss-subordinate relationship... Which is more of micro-managing nature... I've seen that a micromanaging manager would want to know about every breath you take like Ri2 does, while a trusting n leading manager would not worry so much about red-tapism but it also depends on how long that person has been in role and in that company with those folks.. A nayi murgi will always give baang subah 5 baje.. Whereas a purani murgi will once give baang at 5 n sometimes even at 7:30😆
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

lovely update Nisha---at least both Bally and II now know that the situation needs to be resolved even if R&B is unaware of what is going on. 😕 II is going to have to corner the overprotective Ranjan bear!!!

Poor II-I have had food poisoning and throwing up from that was miserable enough-I cannot imagine how all mothers survive morning sickness for 3-6 months. My sister could not eat anything when she was pregnant with my niece. She was miserable, as was I, because my mother was out of the country and I was asked to take care of her...whatever I made, she threw up in 2 hours. Finally only cake stayed in her stomach-cake with icing! For a health nut like my sister-that was very upsetting. 😆

The pregnant nose knows it all 😆 . Heightened sense of smell, sensitivity to Food , odors are never the same twice to even the same person. What sends one gagging and for how Long is anyone's guess I think.
Personally speaking, I've heard ppl cannot down coffee, but I started drinking coffee then. The other thing I loved was curd. People at home would do a lot to put variety on the table and all I would like is curd and rice with salt.
Cake with cream stayed in your sister 😆
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Harshita.. Totally understand Ranjan as aclient here. 

But what about II ka professionalism? 
Ritu might believe uski wajah se Ranjan ne yeh sab kiya. 

II ka professionalism tumko dikh raha hai coz u know wednesday she was not soo unwell... But she did get the IVs, n Ri2 or Bally dont know she was NOT so unwell on wednesday... Pregnancy is a big change for her -physically, mentally! She is confused about what to feel, is what I think.. Just like the first 3-4 days of marriage.. She was in a daze... Similarly here.. Her job is NOT even on her mind... Possibly thinking if she would be a good mother, what would Dude now do about them... She being India based n him being France based, where does the child feature in all this, plus all that heightened sensitivity to everything around you - all sensories at their heightened best... It hasnt even settled in her mind, this was not a planned pregnancy... I dont see II being unprofessional if her time off news was sent to office and not through the client meaning Ranjan Bhalla... A hubby can ofcrs inform if you are sick to your colleague who can inform the neceessary powers-that-be...its legal and professional..atleast in all the places I have worked.. In India and abroad.. I can safely say a LOT of places. If it was a personal timeoff the - another story... But Sick leave is a diff ball game.
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Craziness will happen nowww ... aiyoo

She will feel so bad :/  ranjan's a sweetheart but this action of his will have few uncalled for repercussions :(
Edited by arshi21 - 8 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Harsh atleast he had the sense to tell bally...She didn't do anything...And whether u r in a stupid job u like or don't, there is a hierarchy and u r supposed to follow that...and she was dehydrated on thursday...war bat wednesday ??

Again, as I said in my prev post.. What the world doesnt know cant hurt them... Ri2 n Bally do NOT know she was not soo unwell on wednesday.. So as long as someone in her team knew about her sick leave n informed the powers-that-be, I think that should be Ok..the 4 organizations I worked for, never had any problems with indirect messages about sickness or tragedies ... And what he told Bally was not his place to disclose... You dont know the kind of insensitivity or rather disparity that managers show when they come to know u are preggers..coz they know long run mei tumko unko lambii chutti deni padegi, they even give u bad rating, or sideline you from a good new project or simply ignore the fact n keep making you work crazy hours..so as long as II did not go through Bally for vacation specific timeoffs, I dont think it was unprofessional of Dude to inform... She is his legally wedded wife and dude has full rights to inform about the sickness to her professional contacts , but deffo the preggers news should have been II's call to disclose.