Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Is II professionally screwed ???

You don't give higher priority to ur job...granted...but she shud have informed Ritu...It is not R&B's job to do it unless she is indisposed...

From Ritu's perspective, I can totally see II as a bitch who is using her friendship with bally and not respecting the hierarchy or her position...Watever we say, ritu is responsible for II's action and not giving her that respect is bad...and not at all professional...

R&B wants her to stay at home becos she is not well...it is natural...he informed bally becos he does not know ritu...that was perfectly fine...

However the bigger debate here is wat ranjan did...as a client he has every right to dictate the project as well as bear the additional costs for that...but this much interference is not good...Its like my mom going and telling my project manager not to give me work becos I am pregnant...

To be fair to Ranjan, he never even brought II in picture, he was smart n shrewd enough to give the valid point of strike taking his energy n in a way resources... But with R&B's non-tactical approach of telling Bally about II's pregnancy was the bad part... He should have given II the freedom to disclose her pregnancy to her professional contacts.. That was not R&B's plc... He gave ammo to KMPG(KPMG NAHI KMPG) to conjecture nconclue what they want about II n her work ethics... If she would have said ki wo IV pe thi, koi zyada kuch nahi poochta.. N she could have got geniune doc cert for her illness...  When u are dehydrated n with a stupid not-so-interesting job, it hardly figures in your priority to inform the "right" people.. As long as someone at work is informed.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PUTTI
I saw you asked for meπŸ€—
Just a very busy week for me. 
There's a program in the department on Friday and most of us are going crazy with the arrangements. Hopefully weekend will be a respite and I can interact more.
Take care.
charlie1950 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

so bally did connect the dots..!!

I see II's professional friend getting tangled in many ways..!

why is she so sick?
could there be a reason?
paavam

Bally's understanding of II was spot on and his excitement so genuine too

but we arnt suppose to reveal the pregnancy till first trimester isnt it?
hope Bally doesnt say it out to ritu

Some ladies suffer from nausea and vomiting more than others, it's quite common
Even princess Kate suffered from it in her pregnancies
There's really no cause
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now did Ranjan overdo it a bit? 
I know he is concerned about the dil. But yes, profession and personal life intermixing here? 

Ill health leads ro consequences like this right? No energy to sit through n text ppl of the happenings, or just an out of sight out of mind situation for II. 
Its her fault again. Bash away πŸ˜†

Ritu now might act a little tough and bossy and what not. 
Lets see how this progresses! 
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charlie1950

Some ladies suffer from nausea and vomiting more than others, it's quite common
Even princess Kate suffered from it in her pregnancies
There's really no cause

My mom tells she had tough pregnancies with full time nausea n vomiting.. I have seen my cousin sister case. She used to vomit a lot...
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Harshita - Its a public forum. Am not moral policing anybody's point of view here. Just qanted to vent what was teoubling ne. 

Namratha - I understand what you are trying to say. Am not againsta anybody relating to Maanvi here. I know how I related to herin person. I had exchanged mails with her. But I stopped talking about it. Cause I knew the more I would do that it will hurt many of them here. Coping for me is not easy too!  I cant have to stay away from here. I cohld have written endlessly.  But at theend of the day we need to know where we are going about it. 

Aarti - You can disagree completely. I am not here to moral police anybody's view point. Am just venting out what has been bothering me. Am not a new reader. I have been connected to this place since its birth. I know what the story means to me. I am as involved and engrossed as you all are here. I know how much I can stick around with things. 
When I do like something I give it my 100 %
When I believe this place is a solace for me after everyday grind, I mean it in every sense. I cant help but vent when I see things not appropiate atleast to me! 
I know this is a public forum and I have no right to jeopardise anybody's view and right to expression. That holds true for me as well right? 
I am not against people connecting to Maanvi, but talking about things beyond our k owledge is not what works for me! 

I didnt say you were policing... I said stop getting yourself affected...whether you police or not!πŸ˜†
Its just my opinon, but fiction ko fiction hi rakhna chahiye... What connects us is this story, we should try giving it prime importance. Anyway, what my goes, nor does my Dad's goes... Ppl will do whatever they please to! Its a free world!😊
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshita... I stopped rather tried not to get affected. But I know I cant stop anybody
I will do what I please. Ab se. That toh is pakka! 
Rules apply to everine nahi?? 
harshita27 thumbnail

Now did Ranjan overdo it a bit? 

I know he is concerned about the dil. But yes, profession and peraonal life intermixing here? 

Ill health leads ro consequences like this right? No energy to sit through n text ppl of the happenings, or just an out of sight out of mind situation for II. 
Its her fault again. Bash away πŸ˜†

Ritu now might act a little tough and bossy and what not. 
Lets see how this progresses! 

Ranjan never brought II angle, he wanted to keep the BIG news in wraps and he knew it was not his place to disclose, hence he gave strike ka angle...every client has a right to pull the plugs on project... I have myself seen cllients pulling the plug on a project that is half way through due to even a simple thing as dept re-org... Business priorities change each quarter yaar, n then he has a genuine strike that has lasted maybe 3 wks or more?!? He did intermix but very cleverly didnt disclose a thing. Ri2 or Bally or even Mr.B wouldnthave found a thing for next 4 months or so... N he hadnt pulled the plugs completely he just asked them to channel NCR region as priority. To be fair, its his money he can choose where the vendor bills it.. Its about must have Vs good to have... Where revenue lies, udhar hi business namaskar karti haiπŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail

Harshita... I stopped rather tried not to get affected. But I know I cant stop anybody

I will do what I please. Ab se. That toh is pakka! 
Rules apply to everine nahi?? 

Ekdum ekdum... Personal ko minimum rakho... Story ko ptime.. Apne aap conversations would be sorted.. Beech beech ei hassi mazak is all good too!
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know how II would react to this...when Vandu had to go work after the BP shoot II had fought with her Appa for talking to Bala and forcing her not to go and when today it's being done to her she can't take it...she is angry that ranjan actually stopped the work because of her and it's not correct..wonder how they'll come out of it..will she tell ranjan not to do it or fight with the patidev...