Update soon. 

thanks a lot
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --NupurSwaron--

Congrats for d 2nd thread πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Now cmng to d update ...it was amazing as always πŸ‘
loved it ...swayam was behavng lyk a kid kept denyng for haldi n  loved tani's  bond wid swayam 
Taayam r so cute  ...after so much denyng finally swayam agreed to put haldi πŸ˜†
Swaron moments r so adorable ...sharon actng all bold n dat  forehead kiss  πŸ˜³
 Swayam lukng lyk a Yellow monkey n agn went to take a third shower πŸ˜†

Update soon ...w8tng for d nxt chp πŸ˜Š

thanks a lot
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshitabahadur

Absolutely😊 amazing!

Congratulations for the new thread!
😊
Update soon!! πŸ˜† and do pm me!

thanks
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature2

chapter was awesomeπŸ˜‰

thanks!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
PART 29

The colour of haldi on their faces slowly faded away as the day embraced the night and then the morning sun smiled at the two soon to be married...

Everyone was excited to the fullest since it was the day of the sangeet and the guy who was to be married was sleeping in his room without any worry...

Swayam stirred in his sleep as he found his phone vibrating somewhere nearby ... he searched for the phone still not opening his yes and picked up the call...

"good morning.." swayam said in a sleepy voice without checking the caller...

"bhaadh  mei gaya good morning,... are you still asleep mr. swayam shekhawat...and utri nahi abhi tak tumhara??" Sharon spoke in an angry voice shooting daggers at swayam through the phone...

Swayam quickly sat up on his bed... "utri nehi ka kya matlab hai?? R u drunk? M I drunk?" swayam  was still sleepy and was not in a mood to get up and do anything...

"stupid... I am  talking about the haldi .. my haldi is not going... " Sharon complained in a childish tone

"awww .. aur lagao haldi.. meine toh pehele hi mana kiya tha .." swayam said sarcastically checking his own face on the mirror and was relieved to find it clean...

"shut up.. go and take a bath... get up.. go..." Sharon ordered and cut the phone...

"arrey..." before swayam could say something the call went beep...

"chalo beta taiyaar ho jao... niche taiyaari bhi toh karni hai.. sone thori na degi woh pagal tani ki bacchi.."swayam told  himself and got up walking to the washroom...

Sharon and swayam went downstairs  to find a freaked out taani running here and there and rey panting but still trying to  match her pace...

" reyyy.." swayam alked over to rey and patted his shoulder...

"kya ho raha hai... aj iske dimag k sare nuts gir gaye kya?" swayam asked pointing over to taani , cracking a joke with a straight face and Sharon facepalmed..

"array its for you people..." rey stopped midway as he realized what blunder he was going to create...he immediately looked at taani and found her glaring at him in anger...

" ohhh sorry..i am not supposed to say anything.. get lost.." rey glared at swayam for no reason...

"what the freak??? What do you mean by get lost... you are forgetting dude its my marriage...you get lost..." swayam snapped back at rey...

"arrey..why are you two fighting for no reason at all...swayam let him do his work nuh...have patience.." Sharon tried to calm them down..

"tum dono apne dance ki preparation karo nuh..." swaayam's mom finally came there to stop the confusion...

" dance!!!!!!!!!!!!" swayam and Sharon sreamed together...

. "hum dance kyu karenge??"  swayam asked with his eyes literally popping out of the socket...

"kyuki tum dono ki samgeet hai shayad.." his mom said sarcastically...

"toh?? Humari sangeet mein hum kyun dance karenge?? Ye galat hai..." swayam complained like a kid...

" mom hum nehi dance karenge...plzz..." Sharon requested... swyaam smiled in his mind as he has heard Sharon call his mom as her mom for the first time...

"beta it's a ritual... you have to dance.. prepare something nice..go..." swayam's mom ordered them and literally pushed them upstairs again...

.as they were about to leave the hall taani shouted..

"thank your lucky stars that tum dono ko atleast milne aur dance prepare karne ka chance de rahe hai... varna  tum dono ek dusre ki shakal bhi nehi dekh sakte.. ACCORDING TO THE RITUAL..." she giggled earning a glare from swayam...

"thank you lucky stars that I haven't killed you till now.. varna tujhe zinda rakhne ka mera bilbul bhi mood nahi hai..." swayam shouted back at her... Sharon and rey looked at each other and facepalmed again ...

**************************************

Swayam and Sharon were preparing for their dance.. but they could not decide on which song they were supposed to dance...sharon disliked swayam's choice of song and to take revenge swayam rejected sharon's choice.. and they kept fighting till sharon's phone rang...

The room filled in with the tune of pehla nasha...

"kya hai?? Mai busy hoon.. loan nehi chahie..arrey.. bola nah.. nehi chahie.." she cut the call in utter irritation.. nothing was going right...

"tumhara yeh joh ringtone hai..." swayam said still thinking something..

" haan.. " sharon said almost immediately...

swyaam looked at Sharon with a soft smile...

"I love this song.." both said simultaneously ...

They didn't take much time and argument after that to decide that "IT" was their song...

They prepared a small dance routine waltzing around the room graciously laughing and talking about random stuffs...and their life...they hadn't realized that the dance which they were preparing might look very normal for them but for the on lookers it would be really a visual treat...and epitome of love

... ***********************************************

The stage was set,the guests had come .. swayam was chatting with his friends beside the pool when he saw Sharon walking inside with simmi in a  silver lehenga and minimum jewellery... swyaam could actually feel his breath getting hitched... her fair skin complementing the colour of her dress and she looked no less that an angel... his angel...

Sharon looked around to see the ambience there was quite different from normal sangeet ceremony...instead of DJ box there was a large projector and the lights were dimmed with silver drapes and fairy light adorning the poolside...

Unlike swayam , who has been standing there for a long time now and still couldn't figure anything...Sharon was fast enough to notice it and she looked at taani and rey.. she had  figured out that this was the surprise rey was about to reveal that morning...

"so welcome everyone... to the sangeet ceremony of my one and only bhai and meri hone wali bhabi..." taani spoke over the microphone with a super excited voice.. she along with rey were the hosts for the evening..

Everyone had settled down and all their friends had made swayam and Sharon sit on the first row much to their protest...

.. "kaisa lag raha hai swayam life mei pehli baa first row mei baithke?" rey asked looking at swayam from the stage with a teasing smile...

Swayam glared at him...

"I know everyone is expecting a lot of dance and songs and stuff jo typical sangeet mein hota hai.. per usse pehele bhai aur Sharon ke liye... sorry.. bhabi ke liye... ek surprise hai..."  taani said looking at both of them again while swyaam and Sharon exchanged confused glances...

"so basically agar  mai bolti rahungi toh surprise dekhne ka time nahi milega... actually hum sabne socha although ye idea basically nil ki hai...do din mein in dono ki shadi hai... kyun nuh ek baar hum rewind karke dekhe yeh pura kahani...?" Taani and rey moved away from the projector as the place went completely dark except the faint lights from the fairy lights...sharon was already red with embarrassment as she has already guessed what might be coming for them... swayam on the other hand hasn't yet understood what was going on...

The projector went rolling...

"well ,  IT ALL TARTED WITH SMILE" taani spoke from the backstage.. ... "a smile that changed two lives.."

On the screen  the cctv footage of swayam's cabin the the office when  Sharon had come for her interview for the first time was playing...when Sharon was about to leave the cabin she had stopped for a moment and smiled and even swayam did the same looking at her reflection on the glass door... taania nd rey had zoomed in the footage..

Sharon literraly felt the earth should open up and swallow her down and swayam was too shocked to even move..

"a girl going for an interview , in one of the leading fashion brands of the country in a t shirt and jeans... common Sharon... football match khelne nahi ja rahe the tum..." Came rey's voice from the back stage...

Sharon could feel swayam's gaze on her.. she looked down and let her hair cover her face biting her lower lips as her cheeks grew completely red...

the scene changed, Sharon was seen standing in a beautiful lehenda trying to drink a glass of water and failing miserably because of her mehendi.. swayam came and helped her drink water by calling his mom... the audio was not there but swayam Sharon remembered it was their fight on rey taani's mehendi...

"inke story mei meri aur rey ki shaadi ka bohot important role hai... remember tis bhaai? Meri mehendi? Chupke se simmi ne yeh video banaya tha..." Swayam laughed at this.. but Sharon was still looking down... she didn't know why she couldn't look up and meet his eyes...

next came some pictures where swayam was stealing glances of Sharon .all during taani's wedding..

"apne hi behen ki shadi mein... yeh kaam na karke yeh sab kar raha tha...??" rey had to bit his cheeks to stop laughing out loudly...

This had caught swayam off guard.. well obviously , he hadn't ever told Sharon that he had always been concerned.. well that's not the word attached or more appropriately attracted towards her.. he had no intentions of letting Sharon know that ever in his life but this good for nothing friends of his were ...argghhh...

This time Sharon looked up at him while he looked away with a shy smile...

then came some pictures from the wedding,sangeet,reception nad bidaai.. all having swaron captured speaking to each other ,smiling,laughing or fighting..swayam mentally thanked and yet cursed the person who has taken these ...

"aye hayeee..." rey teased them .. everyone sitting there burst into laughter and claps making tehm all the more embarrassed...

then came some pictures of sharon's birthday celebration .. Sharon blowing off the candles,swayam looking at her,...Sharon feeding swayam her birthday cake...all of them siiting in a circle and taking a selfie...

"I think this was the most important day in their life...and me and rey were fortunate anough to be a part of it.. " taani said softly...

Sharon could feel her eyes tearing up...she was about to clutch the side of her lehenga when she felt swayam's hand on her palm... Sharon held on his hand  tightly and swayam entwined his fingers with hers... He looked at her pulling her close to him as he knew she must be thinking about that day...her birthday.. for first time someone had  made her feel so special , accepted and loved...

then came the pictures and video of their dance at the conference party.. the dance during which sharon's dress had torn and swayam had helped her with it throughout the party...swayam was holding her close to him while dancing... everything was so obvious.. their affection for each other was so obvious...

Rey whistled... swyaam knew taani had taken these from his laptop which the clients has mailed him...and this time swayam held Sharon even more tightly...

the scenes passed and all the incidents from  the past came back to them like a boomerang...their fight,...their  ignorance , their love and finally the picture taken on the day when they officially got engaged..the family picture..

The lights were finally  turned on and the poolside was bursting with applause...

Sharon had tears in her eyes and swayam gave her a tight side hug..

taani rey and all their friends  came to them and they shared a big group hug...

as much as swayam and Sharon were embarrassed they had no words to thank their friends for this surprise.. for making them remember all the things which had made them standing here together waiting to get married...

as the sangeet began , everyone got busy dancing and enjoying when swayam saw Sharon standing in a corner quietly with a soft smile looking at everyone.. he quickly sneaked out to her and before she could understand what was happening , he had pulled her with him to the back of the resort under an equally decorated gazebo with tah same silver drapes and fairy lights...

They stood there for a moment in silence looking at the starry night sky ...

"Sharon???" swayam asked softly holding her hands...

"hmm..." she said still not turning at him...

"are you okay???" he asked her removing a fringe of hair falling on her eyes , tucking it behind her ears...

"swayam... thank you..." She said looking into his eyes... Swayam smiled softly...

"for???" he knew the reason and yet wanted her to speak out...

"for making my life a fairytale..." She said , her eyes twinkling with tears...

Swayam held the back of her head and planted a firm kiss on her fore head , letting his lips linger on her skin for more than a second...

"thank you..." he whispered in her ears...

"for??" she asked with a chuckle...

"for being my life..." He whispered pulling her into his arms...

LEAVE YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS

ANI N NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 8 years ago
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres.. Finally..

First of all.. sorry for not commenting since soo long.. 

And yaa.. I'm first one to comment today.. Glad.
As usual.. it was a treat to read it.. Awesome.. 
Their journey was shown so perfectly.. Thanks to you people and TaRey... Not only SwaRon but we could also see the whole journey of their story being played.. The other part.. their dance reharshal to be precise was also really nice to read.. :)
Beautiful as usual..

And yaa.. something gives me this feeling that this story is going to end.. Hope not.. :( Its so nice.. 

Anyways.. Keep up the awesome work..
Love,
Adity :)

Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aniii πŸ€—
I have soo many things to tell you πŸ˜›
first of all im really very sorry, that i didnt comment since long...
i have been so busy to be online much time...very sorry dear...πŸ˜›

and as usual i love this part...so sweet one...
swayam and tanni were utter cute...their fights are really a treat to read.πŸ˜†
love u for writing that... πŸ˜³and swaron getting married, im so excited like them may be more than that.πŸ˜†

and the surprise was great... tanni and rey nailed it... and u too bcoz u wrote na πŸ˜†
i love them in this story like i love swaron...πŸ˜ƒ
really getting impatient to read more...
and congratz for the second thread...you deserve this...well done..
i wish to get more threads like this...keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Update soon...sorry for small and not cmting b4...

Love yaa
Keechu di
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago