SWARON FF:IT ALL STARTED WITH A SMILE #2 *part 29 pg 7*

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks a lot to everyone for reading this and giving feedback...

so here comes thread 2... 

i am not thanking everyone by taking your names individually but you know how much i am grateful to all of you... 

without wasting any further time... 

the next update is in the next post...

thanks a lot again...

loads of love 

ani and nabanita

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 8 years ago
PART 28

It was a early in the morning and everyone was busy arranging for the haldi...

Everyone was moving around the pool area of the resort arranging for the haldi when swyaam's mom came and asked taani about swayam's whereabouts...

"hum toh ready hai haldi ke liye but jiski haldi hai woh kaha hai??" swayam's mom asked taani who was equally surprised not to seehim there...

"bhaag toh nehi gaya haldi k dar se?" rey asked sarcastically suppressing his laughter  and taani glared at him...

"kya maylab? Mere bhai darpok hai?" taani's don't - say - a - word- against- my - brother mode was switched on and rey immediately moved away but not without clarifying and saying "mai toh mazak kar raha tha.. dekho so raha hoga" ...

Obviously ,  rey was right... Being the typical swayam , he thinks sleep should be sacrificed only for work and these rituals were not worthy of waking up early...

taani entered his room with a duplicate key when no one opened the door after a couple of minutes of knocking... She was horrified to see swayam sleeping covering his head with a pillow...

"bhaaaiii " taani shouted on the top of her voice and swayam immediately sat up looking at his sides... When he saw taani standing there with her hands on her hips...he took his pillow,covered his face and went back to sleep leaving taani with no other option than to pour the jug of water on him..

"taani... kya hai yaar? Sone de na.. baad mei naha lunga.." swayam was highly irriatted with his good for nothing sister...

" aap ki haldi hai aur aap soo rahe ho? do you have any idea how much pain everyone took right from the morning to prepare for this...??" Taani said in a serious tone hitting swayam with another pillow...

swayam sat up again...

" haldi?? Toh mai kya karu? sharon ko lagao jake.." swayam looked at taani with an irritated face and taani face palmed..

" arey apko haldi lagne k baad wohi haldi Sharon ko lagai jayegi.. yehi ritual hai.." by now taani was fed up...

" huh...kuch bhi??? Do I look like a fool?? I am not gonna apply any haldi n stuff...?" swayam spoke in disbelief and yet nervous voice...

"organic haldi ahi bhai.. it would make your face glow... Sharon aur bhi impress ho jayegi..." Taani said with a smirk...

"haan toh mai kya karunga glow karke??? We have spent much on the lights.. that will do... let them glow instead of me... and Sharon is already impressed.. uske liye mai glow nab hi karu toh chalega... ... and let me sleep.." this was the most pathetic joke swayam could think of at that moment...

By then taani was totally drained out and not in a mood to chill and pursue him kindly... she just threw the jug away and glared at swayam...he knew the next thing taani would is scream her lungs out and so   he quickly got up from his bed and went straight to the bathroom to get ready...

"I give u 10 mins.. by that time you should be downstairs..." taani shouted behind him  and went out of the room..

" so raha tha nah?" rey asked as soon as he saw taaani walking downstairs..

"hmm lekin abhi 10 min mei neeche honge.. unki itni himmak ke mujhe mana kare... hah" taani pulled up her imaginary collar... Rey made a face...

As expected ,within 10 mins swayam was standing in the hall with all the ladies of his family staring at him as if he was a chicken ready to be fried and swallowed.. Swayam was actually nervous.. taani was his sister so according to the ritual she would apply haldi first and as soon as she moved forward with the bowl of haldi swayam started walking backwards..

"mujhe nehi lagana.. " swayam complained like a child ...

" accha mazak hai.. hhahahah" taani said sarcastically...

" arrey isse mera face yellow ho jayega,  and I'll look like a jaundice patient ..try n understand yaar..." swayam tried hard to convince everyone along with taani ...

"swayam ...baccho ki tarha batei mat karo.. kuch nehi hoga.. yeah haldi skin k lie bhi acche hai.. no added colours.. tum Sharon ki tarha khoobsurat lagoge." Swayam's mom tried to convince him ...

"khoobsurat??? Mom please..." Swayam said with a horrified look and everyone laughed...

" bhai plzz nah... dekho maine kitni jaldi uthke itna accha dress pehna..." Taani said shpwing her yellow salwar... Swayam made a face thinking how weird people can be.. for haldi ceremony she had actually wore a yellow dress...

"itni sari taiyaari ki.. itni excited hoon k aap ki shaadi hai.. plzz don't spoil it.. mere lie plzz.."his reverie was broken with taani's voice again...she was making a puppy face to convince him... she knew an emotional blackmail will surely work in convincing him  as always and it did work.. Swayam didn't utter a single word,sat down on the stool and was ready for his haldi ceremony in no time.. he loved taani more than anyone in his family and so even after knowing taani was doing a huge drama to convince him , he let her get her way...

Taani happily applied haldi on swayam's cheeks , hands and palm...

"congrats bhai.. aap ki pehli haldi aur pehli shaadi Mubarak ho.." taani spoke like an excited little child and everyone laughed..

"toh how many marriages are normal???" he asked her sarcastically...Soon his haldi was over and swayam went upstairs for his much needed shower and others took the haldi to the lawn where Sharon was to sit for her haldi ...

"ab tu nakhre mat dikhana bhai ki tarha.." taani warned Sharon well in advance Sharon smiled and gave her an an innocent look..

her haldi was a calm and happy one without any drama and nagging and convincing...,it went smoothly and Sharon let everyone apply haldi to her happily.. she was enjoying these rituals and it was evident from her glowing smile and sparkling eyes..

As soon as it was over sharon went upstairs to take a shower.. on her way she saw swayam's room open and she peeped in.. she saw swayam making his hair.. it was evident that he had rubbed his face and hands hard coz they were pink .. Sharon giggled imagining his sulking face during the ceremony...

" isne toh haldi remove bhi kar li.." Sharon spoke to herself and without thinking twice she moved in...

she then went in and stood behind him ... swayam saw her smirking throught the mirror and immediately turned to look at her...

" tum?? Yaha kya kar rahi ho? Darwaza bhi bandh nehi kia..." swayam panicked and rushed to close the door..

"ahahah.. apne kamre mei billi ban gaye.. mere kamre mei toh LOG KUCH NEHI SOCHENGE etc etc" Sharon taunted ...

"yeh yello bhoot  banke kyu ghum rahi ho?" swayam asked sarcastically to divert the topic...

" accha... toh mai bhoot hoon.. theek hai dekho ab yeh bhoot kya karti hai.." Sharon smirked as he moved towards swayam slowly and swayam walked backwards..

Swayam immediately understood what she was upto...

"dekho tum aisa kuch nehi karogi ...I took a bath two times already..." swayam said in a nervous voice

"aha.. toh usmei kya hai?ek aur baar le lena..." Sharon moved forward and in no time she was standing right in front of swayam

.. " yeh dekho tum... " swayam stammered as he knew there's no point fighting because at the end of the day Sharon does what she has decided once...

Sharon stood on her toes and held swayam's collar with her haldi  covered hands...she leaned onto his shoulder for support and rubbed her cheeks with swayam's...as a reflex swayam held her waist pulling her closer to him... all his protest of not applying haldi once more was long gone.. all he could think at that moment was having Sharon so close to him... he let Sharon take her way... He was always ready to lose if that makes Sharon smile...

She smiled and moved back looking down with a soft smile... swayam also smiled looking at her...

Without any farther words Sharon was about to move back but swayam held her elbow and with a flung pinned her to the wall behind...

"arrey ..itni jaldi khatam ho gaya?" swayam had the same twinkle in his eyes that Sharon had a moment before..

Sharon looked down nervously as she realized that the tables had turned on her... palpitating soul now

"leave me swayam... I was joking ... ab I need to take a bath..." Sharon said softly still not looking at him...

"but people missed one place without haldi..." swayam moved forward with a smirk and sharon closed her eyes tightly...

He smiled at her nervous face and rubbed his nose against her nose and left her hand...

Sharon opened her eyes and found swayam laughing at her.. and then herself started laughing...

"yellow monkey..." she poked her tongue out at him  and was about to run out again but swayam held her hand again...

He pulled her closer to him again and held her palm...

"toh dark aya nuh mehendi ki rang???" he said eyeing her palm.. Sharon looked away with a blush...

"haa.. per isse bhi dark ayi hai kisi kisi ki..." She said biting her lips...

"toh tumhe bhi saboot chahiye?? Woh bhi mehendi ki rang se..." he said looking at her intensely... Sharon looked at him and shook her head softly...

"good..." He kissed her forehead... Sharon freed herself and ran out without looking at him again...

Swayam smiled at her retreating figure and then looked at the mirror... he sighed in exasperation seeing his yellow face again and then again went to the washroom to take his THIRD shower... 

LEAVE YOUR LIKES N COMMENTS

ANI N NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 8 years ago
I swear I'll unres this as fast as I can..
Well, till then.. res.. ;)
congrats for the second thread πŸ˜›
chapter was awesome

worth waiting...
but plz continue u soon this time
Aree wow new threadπŸ˜ƒ
Ani you toh wrote Haldi Romance πŸ˜³

Swayam was so kiddish :v constantly denying for haldi.
How he kept on nagging but din find a way of out :3
For once I thought Taani might have to call Sharon to convince Swayam :3 but her emotional blackmail was enough :v One of the best part of update was Swayam-Taani bond 

Ohho these two can't wait till their marriage πŸ˜† find ways to meet somehow
This time Sharon find a way out :3 
Bechara Swayam bathed twice :3 but his future wife had other plansπŸ˜† getting all bold how she rubbed their cheeks *-* *-* How sexy was that but suddenly got all shy :p

Eee update soon Ani πŸ˜³
ThanksssπŸ€—

Edited by sanchiswaron - 8 years ago
A very congratulations for second thread
Abt update
Its really amazing
Taayum really cute
Swaron romance are really romantic
Thax for pm
Update soon
Congrats fr the 2nd thread
Awesome update..first TaYaam den cutie swayam n haldi ceremeney part den SwaRon moment 
This chap was super cute..loved it 
Just loved swayam here..he is shhoo cute..❀️
Swaron part was really cute..😳
Aise hi romance add kiya karπŸ˜‰ i knw u canπŸ˜†
God finally tune kar diya update
As usual a fab job
Swayum sleeping on his haldi "typical swayum" can sacrifice sleep only for work
Taani s warning was hilarious. As said he came in 10min but started making faces at haldi
And Sharon was all ready for d ritual and enjoyed it too. Her entry to swayums room and swayums reaction was too good..
And den swaron moment its all always a blissful one but update chota that
Update soon
Congo for the 2nd thread..

Lovely..heartwarming update

Swayam is such a kid yaar..
He loves his sleep way to much..
Hahaha
Rey was good...baag to nhi gya..haha

Mujhe nhi lgani haldi...light ko glow krne do..
His dialogues were awesome.

I loved swaron here..
Their teasing session was awesome..

Loved it

Thanks 4 d pm
Hello πŸ€— 
How are you ? 

OK so coming to chappy , 

Loved it  

Haldi ...Described so minutely ...I never read before πŸ‘

Wonderful update both of you πŸ€—