Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
oh great work my dears!! though the show did not reached it's heights in trp..it touched our hearts deep..i am gonna miss this show and Arjun sir terribly..still I expect some miracle to happen and to revive mmz bird's song..but with a nice script screenplay  and schedule..😭
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Well this is my first post on MMZ !!

So first of all a hi ! to all the regular forum members here. 

I have been to the MMZ forum almost everyday but I did not post anything or rather I should say I could not post anything. 

This was a very beautiful show and sadly it fell short to live up to TRP expectations and the channel just decided to get done with it. 
I am a very big Parud / Rangrasiya fan and it met the same fate despite everything being top notch ...acting / chemistry ./ support cast however it too being different could not be accepted by the masses who watch only regressive shit and all the channels are the same as they like to air only potentially earning shows...rest means nothing to them.

Been through this experience myself so could understand how the ardent MMZ fans must have been feeling .

I liked Ardhika and Nesam both !!! In fact all these 4 actors were superb in their respective characters ! 
What I did not like on the forum were the ugly fan wars...there were fights for almost everything. 
This dissuaded me from taking part in discussions despite wanting to do so. 
anyways, what is gone is gone !!! I would like to say that I am quite happy with how they have ended the show...it was beautiful really.

I am just happy to have seen the show and I liked it for what it was. I wanted it to run longer. 😊

I wish Aham, Monica, Kashmira and Shravan all the best for their future endeavours !!

Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is one show that will always remain close to my heart <3 Really going to miss them all  and their offscreen masti and the onscreen ArDhika romance and NeSam moments <3 Good luck to Monica,Aham,Kashmira and Sharavan for their future ventures and thank you to the team for giving us such a wonderful show 👏❤️
HypocriteLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I loved this show. will miss it so much :( 
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
pics crdt-saeebhope!

BABIES ❤️
Embedded image permalink
Edited by Huma- - 8 years ago
Huma- thumbnail
Crdt saeebhope!

Huma- thumbnail
CRDT-SAEEBHOPE!
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Wonderful thread Appy,Dev,Tanya & Kalyani...and Thank you so much guys for giving us written update 🤗 👏 ...Ardhika ll be always special to me because I usually get thullu from cvs before...I just kept myself busy n not to switch on d tv after ten...hope I get new pair asap to get addicted...Wishing All d cast n crew very best for their future project...specially d four leads..come back soon guys..I m used to watching u guys onscreen...Ll miss drooling Aham n Shravan's eyes 😆
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally got a chance to watch the last episode.. It was mindboggling! .. Senti kar diya

Will miss u manmarziyaan 😭
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Amazing thread friends 😊
Lovely show manmarzian
love you monica , kashmira,aham and shravan
all the best for your future
love you ardhika
love nesam