One actor and one journalist apparently
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Phir to sab pagal ho gaye hain.

But I still think Mawra was being stupid

There was NOTHING stupid in her tweet 

All she said was she wants to decide after watching the movie herself and then draw a conclusion and she doesn't mind if the movie is against terrorism as she is also very much against it 

What's wrong with that

Why everyone broke he'll lose on her 

Whereas everyone was posting anti phantom anti saif statuses on fb Twitter so she also did and her words in her tweets were very neutral...nothing provoking

And since the tweets weren't spicy enough as it was just an opinion people made a FAKE status with her name mirchi Masala lagake n bashing her 

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Nope there are actually three FQs 😛.. one is actor, one is journalist and one is a lot of things (famous for ufone ads., used to host Video Junction in NTM days and that was one epic show)

It is faisal qureshi, the journalist who made the video against saif and some people are criticizing that video and him for making it.

https://www.facebook.com/qureshi.faisal/videos/10152932041031455

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Nope there are actually three FQs 😛.. one is actor, one is journalist and one is a lot of things (famous for ufone ads., used to host Video Junction in NTM days and that was one epic show)

It is faisal qureshi, the journalist who made the video against saif and some people are criticizing that video and him for making it.

https://www.facebook.com/qureshi.faisal/videos/10152932041031455

lol ðŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

There was NOTHING stupid in her tweet 

All she said was she wants to decide after watching the movie herself and then draw a conclusion and she doesn't mind if the movie is against terrorism as she is also very much against it 

What's wrong with that

Why everyone broke he'll lose on her 

Whereas everyone was posting anti phantom anti saif statuses on fb Twitter so she also did and her words in her tweets were very neutral...nothing provoking

And since the tweets weren't spicy enough as it was just an opinion people made a FAKE status with her name mirchi Masala lagake n bashing her 

Firstly, don't put labels on me k thanks.

Secondly, clearly she was writing posts in support of Phantom and then after 'all hell broke loose' as you call it, she claims that she hadn't even watched the trailer properly. 😆 I am in no way a hater. I have always liked her as an actress. But that won't make me biased or stop me from saying my views.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

LOL I never knew we have so many people in the media with the same name. How confusing!

Ab ek aur Mawra Hocane bhi nikal aayegi kahin se 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Pallo is the last person on earth to get sanskaar from 

for you ofcourse.. that's why you don't have any sanskaars in you..😃

EDIT: hahah.. just realized how obsessed you are with me sweetie.. all your posts end and begin with my name.. I don't think I have ever considered your posts to be worthy enough of a discussion but since you pay such close attention to every single post I make.. I'm kinda honoured.. Thank you !
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Although, I sided with Mawra, I am not pleased with her open letter. I thought she started the letter out in a very mature tone but it quickly became immature. I liked how she was respectful initially (as the saying goes, kill people with your kindness) but after that her words quickly changed and she pretty much stooped to Shaan's level with the words she used. Her letter could have been worded better. It's great that she stood up for herself and gave a fitting reply but the way her tone changed as the letter progressed gave a glimpse of Mawra that was not pretty at all.

A few things which were absolutely true in her letter were - that she was targeted because she is a female, because she chose to work across the border and lastly, that Shaan was being highly unfair to a woman half his age.

However, back to my issue with her tone, she made some below the belt comments about Shaan such as him still not being over his rejecting Ghajini (in her words - only a sidekick role) and taking it out on others, she also indirectly pointed out that she was better than him because she got a lead role in Bollywood, and indirectly called him a has-been as he just sits at home without work.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ALMOST EVERYONE HERE SIDED WITH MAWRA THAT SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO EXPRESS HER OPINION. NO ONE WAS BASHING HER FOR THE TWEET ABOUT PHANTOM, SHE WAS BEING CRITICISED FOR THE TWEET THAT NOW TURNS OUT TO BE FAKE. SO CALM DOWN PEEPS.

WRITING IN CAPS TO GET MY POINT ACROSS.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

for you ofcourse.. that's why you don't have any sanskaars in you..😃

EDIT: hahah.. just realized how obsessed you are with me sweetie.. all your posts end and begin with my name.. I don't think I have ever considered your posts to be worthy enough of a discussion but since you pay such close attention to every single post I make.. I'm kinda honoured.. Thank you !

U R WELCOME 

PLEASURE IS ALL MINE