putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Anu 😊
Did you read last update?
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
waiting for for II amma,rnb appa,ranjan thatha,vandu periamma,sam(what will she b called?) and iyer thatha n mrs iyer(what she b called??)
let this story b the looongest in the world!!!i want to see each n every miment of their life!!!😛
kash i had day posting!!!!!
hmmm...comngratz all!!!we all became aunts/uncles!!!koi mithai lao...😛

😭bye bye for now...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

just got here .. been on and off on and off ...kids school started and have grandparents visiting..and work totally bonkers ..how are u doing swati!!!for the most part most of the time i feel i am a programmed person from matrix 😆😆🤣just going about the tasks ..

a big hi to everyone🤗 like everyone who remembers me :-) i ❤️ you all and miss chatting may be in a couple of months things will settle we may be getting to the Sosy Anniversary soon !!

and just also read its Noufis bday OH MY happy happy happy * million * googlean birthday wishes to you Doc /sweet heart!!!🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
you are indeed a lovely person and we are all lucky to have you as a doctor at that..
pray for  your good health and happiness loads and loads of it and PLEASE dont change ..this thread wouldnt be the same without you!!!

anu hamara ranjan bimaar tha! lekin ab theek hai, khushi se uchchalne wala hai, sicne he will be dada for the very first time. and wait and watch now that NIVI is here, strike bhi kahtam ho jayegi! 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
birthday wish for me!!!!!😛
😃
thank u thank u...
bye bye...c u...
putti77 thumbnail

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Anu 😊
Did you read last update?

yes yes and yes just now ;-)  !!! fortune cookies was uber  cute!!love his reaction
now sir will give her a surprise for sure..
Ranjan covering up II and turning off the lights sooo sweet .. i loved the rakhee one too ,Manny bonding was lovely..and glad Ranjan is better ..

i think the nomadic life of him will now stop he will  go on business trips like the rest of the world but not leave her ..😳 from where i stand unless u have no other choice there is no point living apart.. some cases u cant avoid ..now first pregnancy is according to me one of the sweetest phases for a couple where the husband actually sometimes puts more pounds than the wife 😉and starts to learn to cook wives fav dishes,and goes crazy with worry😳 , and monitors the weight like a hawk, cute phase but no point being apart lets see what happens now..

u know something i changed my job in boston when i was 3 months pregnant and worked like a dog :-( a start up at that so when people make a fuss about pregnancy i keep telling my husband he got sooo lucky and tell him sudh samedh will take it out in old age 😆😆
how is work putti?

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

just got here .. been on and off on and off ...kids school started and have grandparents visiting..and work totally bonkers ..how are u doing swati!!!for the most part most of the time i feel i am a programmed person from matrix 😆😆🤣just going about the tasks ..

a big hi to everyone🤗 like everyone who remembers me :-) i ❤️ you all and miss chatting may be in a couple of months things will settle we may be getting to the Sosy Anniversary soon !!

and just also read its Noufis bday OH MY happy happy happy * million * googlean birthday wishes to you Doc /sweet heart!!!🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
you are indeed a lovely person and we are all lucky to have you as a doctor at that..
pray for  your good health and happiness loads and loads of it and PLEASE dont change ..this thread wouldnt be the same without you!!!

Anu

U are the closest to me in this thread whom I am very comfortable with arguing...I sooo miss u...but I can imagine the amount of work with children and visitors...Pls come soon...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Putti
Amazing pics...

I am thinking will II go to paris during this time ??? Wil they take a walk close the Eiffel ?? or is the walk going to be along chanakyapuri ??

When I thought of everyone's reaction...the one I couldn't guess is Manny...She will be shocked...I mean happy shocked not knowing how to react ...

I am sure both the athai's are going to pamper and smother the kid...the same with Ranjan...Dude doesnt have to do a thing...He will just be silent till the kid is born...take all of II's tantrums...and when Nivi arrives he will just covet Nivi right under their noses...I can sooo see all being jealous that irrespective of any pampering, Nivi will stick to the dude and be her favourite...
putti77 thumbnail
Work is good Anu..
This month I relaxed a bit..
From Monday work will start...

We were missing you, Swathi, Harshey and Shev as soon as the update came.. We posted in last thread...
Very happy that you could make it on a special day 😊Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago