Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

yes golden girl!!!! of course mithai baatings,lots of khushi ke aasoon,Minion blushing and every body in MM going crazy and II getting a new job in that law department and working crazy with the men in her life loosing it 😆 in case u guys are wondering why i bold my font i have started wearing reading glasses 😭😆😉
of course Nivi is coming to give Ranjan his respite and happiness and also showing what savvy lost ( i still feel Savvy's was an accident though) somehow nivi's arrival is giving me the same happiness like the thought of R&B and II having an iyer/punju wedding  like no other

anu you are my other bichchdi hui behen. I have always maintained that Savvy's death was an accident. i cant imagine a woman as wise as she was to have done this dastardly deed. whatever Nisha has shown us of Savvy, she seems like a balanced, loving, caring person, not given to mood swings. yes what happened was horrific, but even in time  of crises I am sure people do have a logical practical side of their brai working and do not get bahoed in emotion. and therefore like you ANU,  for me too Savvy's death is an accident whcih happened at a very bad time. 
I will also reiterate once gain that ranjans scandal was also just a scandal with not an iota of truth in it. just as the idiotic reporters reporting that ranjan is feigning illness, similarly then too the reporters reported a man and a woman in a hotel bed but did not find out what exactly transpired. 

anyhow all this is over and done with, it's  time to manao khushi and welcome NIVI to SOSY oops! to PASY! 

Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Dr. Nouf! How lovely that you get to start off the day with little newborns! Wishing you all the best for the new year ahead!
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I thought this pic was just precious!
RedGarnet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Nisha!

Finally got here from Sooper Dooper Foochar updates to Baby News on the way stopping at Jealousy, Trojan Horse. It was a wonderful journey so far.

I knew when you make the announcement of baby it would be in a style nobody would have thought of. I was not disappointed.

Hello SoSyians!

Happy birthday Nouf!
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on 48th!! ðŸ¥³
Loving the title ! New beginnings ahead!! 

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Noufiya! ðŸ¥³
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank u all those who wished me happy bday...will read comments tomorrow...
my friends brought me a cake and the candle was sort of bday song singing one.i lit the candle and it opened out like a flower and was singing in soft music.but the fun was that we couldnt make it stop.its labour room na?so we hid it in a kutti store room.it was continuing the music and attender chechi found it out n took to our ward.sisterji found it beautiful and she kept it there in our ward...its still singing!😊
i am at first stage labour room.if it was kept in stage two room,it would hav given company to those screams and baby crys!!!!

nishaaa...II n rnb ne phir kya kiya????bolo naa...
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Nisha !!! Big Bang News !!! Hurray ... Waiting for U to rewind and give the details. Also about what next and how they announce to family 🥳

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nouf - Happy Birthday dear 🥳 🤗
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The family of readers are excited at the way Nisha unravelled the fortune cookie. Like the layered bubble wrap packing and the sponge cushioning the tale to me is a  blessing giving me a wonderful tale delicately woven and delights like the news ...the story and Nisha have reached a milestone. The dates coinciding wishing a momentous journey ...May Ii our drama queen try every tantrum in her book may our dude console comfort and appease her ever whim
May the readers clamour and crave for more
May the magic go on and on and on...
Wishing you great success in the transition NishaNisha