SS 48 Parenting Symphonies :) - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anoos123

Congrats Nisha..
Awaiting for the reaction of dude n others at MM n D II.
Will there b one more update now??
For our birthday girl nouf...
Plz Nisha..

Yes, we love firing from someone else's shoulder . ๐Ÿ˜† . Yes, for Noufi pl.
Parenting Symphonies! However much i am excited by this new thread of super updates we will be treated to from here on, I have feeling a sense of loss for having to let go of SOSY. 
That distinct heart stopping, swish, plop feeling that one got as II and RB's love story progressed will now perhaps be a thing of the past. This I guess is life and I welcome the chnage BUT a part of me will always miss SOSY and SOYS's craziness like crazy! 

Congratulaitons Nisha once again for making us a part of this vitual family. let's all parent each other and sail through he ups and downs till the COWS COME HOME! 
Originally posted by shidin0117

Noufi...better put a sweet application to Nisha...demanding another update...she might oblige you since you are the birthday girl...๐Ÿ˜‰
Shilpa

Kutti is busy in labor ward.. Night shift..

Originally posted by swathi1990

I can sooo imagine tears in Ranjan's eyes...expecting savvy to be born again...
Sam jumping with happiness...Tan patting her head affectionately...Appa blessing her...Amma crying and hugging and giving tons of instructions...Vandu teasing her...

oh god...and amidst all this , may be the dude coming to delhi to see her ???

and MINION making sweets at MM...

Swathi ...thanks for the putting this image into my mind๐Ÿ˜ƒ...now have to wait for Nisha to elaborate and for the detailed and colrful, vibrant  picture...

A tired, almost sleepy Dude is now wide awake...trying to process the news...
Originally posted by taramira

Parenting Symphonies! However much i am excited by this new thread of super updates we will be treated to from here on, I have feeling a sense of loss for having to let go of SOSY. 
That distinct heart stopping, swish, plop feeling that one got as II and RB's love story progressed will now perhaps be a thing of the past. This I guess is life and I welcome the chnage BUT a part of me will always miss SOSY and SOYS's craziness like crazy! 

Congratulaitons Nisha once again for making us a part of this vitual family. let's all parent each other and sail through he ups and downs till the COWS COME HOME! 

Oh no...dont say that...They still have a looong way to go in their love story...They dont even understand each other properly yet...So there is still going to be swish,plop feeling...I trust Nish to keep that part alive...
Hey everyone , myself Sonal here. This is my first post although I m not new to the sosy!!๐Ÿ˜Š But today I m feeling very happy and I cannot resist myself from posting. ๐Ÿ‘ Congrats to every one and nisha what a great story... It does not feel fictional sometimes I wonder as u r writing some personal experience!! And u someone as r&b and II. 
Happy Birthday Nouf! have tonnes and tonnes of fun!
Originally posted by putti77

Shilpa

Kutti is busy in labor ward.. Night shift..

Aww...but all the hardwork is worth the update she is going to read๐Ÿ˜‰...what a great way to relax

Rakshabandhan and noufi birthday๐Ÿฅณ
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Hey everyone , myself Sonal here. This is my first post although I m not new to the sosy!!๐Ÿ˜Š But today I m feeling very happy and I cannot resist myself from posting. ๐Ÿ‘ Congrats to every one and nisha what a great story... It does not feel fictional sometimes I wonder as u r writing some personal experience!! And u someone as r&b and II. 
Welcome Sonal!!!
What a start!!
First post for SoSY.. You are going to enjoy this madness๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by shidin0117

Swathi ...thanks for the putting this image into my mind๐Ÿ˜ƒ...now have to wait for Nisha to elaborate and for the detailed and colrful, vibrant  picture...

A tired, almost sleepy Dude is now wide awake...trying to process the news...

appa will be excited andar se. but upar se he will say "useless fellow has impregnanted my baby and taken off"