Posted: 17 years ago
thanx preity di!and yes i will send my entires b4 the deadline! 😃
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanks preity di for the articlee 👏 👏
Jia thumbnail

alright friends, since your FC is signed up for HOTW, here is your task: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=517900&T PN=4&#8851899 The post has to be up next week on 1/26 ie coming Friday. Good luck all!

-CFC Dev Team

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Karan Johar returns with his Koffee

Filmmaker Karan Johar will be back on Television soon with the second season of his famous celebrity talk show, Koffee with Karan. Karan will be back soon with lots of gossip and with bigger stars on his show.

The show will go on air from February 11. Known for his candid conversational style, Karan will have more friends in his guest list. There will be some people from the first season but in unusual combinations. Apart from Bollywood, the guests list this time will also include celebs from Corporate and Sports world.

His exclusive guest list in this season will include Kajol, Rani and Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Hrithik Roshan, Sanjay Dutt and Priya Dutt, Shahid Kapoor, Kareena and Karisma Kapoor and finally, John Abraham and Bipasha Basu.

notfadedaway thumbnail
British Chancellor samples YRF

2006 has been a good year for Yashraj Films, what with blockbusters hitting the silver screen one after another. 2007 has also brought about a good beginning. Britain's Chancellor of the Exchequer, Gordon Brown, recently came down to Yash Raj Studios to meet Bollywood's royalty - Mr. Yash Chopra himself.

Britain's treasury chief and PM-in-waiting, Brown, was greeted by the industry's favourite glitterati including Amitabh Bachchan, Karan Johar and Rani Mukherji. Yash and Pamela Chopra welcomed the guest warmly. They showed him around the magnificent studio, the recording facilities and all. They also screened the popular Bunty Aur Babli soundtrack Kajra Re in the preview theatre. What's more! Chopra gifted him a DVD collection of YRF's hits like Veer-Zaara, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Fanaa, Dhoom, Bunty Aur Babli and Salaam Namaste.

It seems like Britain's Chancellor got a gist of the entire Indian Film Industry in a single visit to Yash Raj Studios!

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Guys..we have to come up with a quiz right?
notfadedaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblezz

Guys..we have to come up with a quiz right?

yea i guessssss 😃
notfadedaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblezz

so whoz doing it..anureet? 😕

yea she will tell us our task 😛
diyafah thumbnail
hey everyone..i was very inactive..sry! 😳 ..due to my exams..
we have been invited to do a COTW on the CFC..so i will post it this week...maybe by tomorrow!
and ayesha!..there's sumthin cuming uo on 3 days! 😉
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
anureet..aren't we supposed to make up a quiz?? 😕