Teri Deewaani Celebrations note pg 63

lakspriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Helllooo Friends,

Thank You so much for making the Bahne de song celebration Thread a BIG Hit.. The response was overwhelming and so inspiring that we are here to celebrate another song sequence... and we are very hopeful that we will get that same overwhelming response again and with your encouragement we will definitely climb the ladder of success while celebrating the most famous songs and scenes on our maaneet ...

So we are here again with another famous and soulful song Sequence of GHSP...

preet ki lat mohe aaisi laagi
ho gayi main matwaari
bali bali jaaun apane piya ko
hey main jaaun vaari vaari
mohe sudh budh naa rahi tan mann ki
yeh toh jaane duniya saari
bebas aur laachar phiru main
haari main dil haari
tere naam se jee loon
tere naam se marr jaaun
teri jaan ke sadke mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun
tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main
ho ji ha ji ho gayi main
teri deewani deewani
ho ji ha ji ho gayi main
teri deewani deewani 

The appearance of the whole scene along with the song was such serene that we again fell in love with this song..

And it was the first time where Geet unknowingly showed her emotions for Maan...

The sparks in her eyes when she saw Maan safe at Dargah are still afresh in her minds.. Her eyes spoke the volume of her emotions...

And Maan too saw the same expressions in her eyes which he was having for her and we all knew that it was the beginning of the love between Maan and Geet...

So this time you will again see some mind blowing

One Shots VMs and Edits..

We want to say thanks from the bottom of our heart to all of them who took time and contributed with their various creations for Teri Deewaani Song Celebration Thread...

PS:The next song sequence on maaneet is "Kehna hi kya"... the date of thread will be conveyed soon...

Edited by lakspriya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakspriya thumbnail

Koi dil main hain by Sidlik (sidlik) Pg 1
Hamaari Adhuri Kahani by Sangeetha (ghsp2fan) Pg 1

Ek thi deewaani by sopheixx (sopheixx) Pg 2
Deewaangi tere pyaar ki by Rashmi (Rashmi...) Pg 2

Choti si Love Story Pg 3
Ankahe Ehsaas by Sweta (crazy_sweta) Pg 3 
Break up by Priyanka (priya_21) Pg 3

Deewaani si ek ladki by Indu (-indu-) Pg 4
Tholi Kalayika by Uma (umamaaneet) Pg 4
Sadqa Tere Ishq Ka (Anny 90) Pg 5

Lakshmi (-Lakshmi-) Pg 1
Priya (priya111111) Pg 1

Sanjh (Snow_Angel) Pg 2
Anju (anjumaanmaniac) Pg 2
Padma (-padmarao-) Pg 2
Suhaana (suhaaana) Pg 2

Anu (maaneetmishtikh) Pg 3
Rakhi (Krishna_Sourav) Pg 3
Umaa (uluvmg) Pg 3
Simran (preethi_maaneet) Pg 3
Jiya (JIYAMG) Pg 3

Valli (valli30) Pg 4
Shona (shonamsk) Pg 4
Rashmi (Rashmi...) Pg 4
Hira (KINGKHANFAN) Pg 4
Priyanka (priya_21) Pg 4
Sweta (crazy_sweta) Pg 4

Muskaan (muskaanmalik) Pg 1

Valli (valli30) Pg 1

Priya (priya111111) Pg 2

Anu (maaneetmishtikh) Pg 2

lakspriya thumbnail
OS by sidlik

Geet is running so fast like a maniac as she heard Maan met with an accident from his brother Yashwaan Singh Khurana. He is talking on his cell phone and she overheard them, he told him he is in City Hospital and sits in the car and drive so rashly.

She is wearing a white color suit in which she gets lots of spots from running and all.

She knows she loves Maan but she didn't confess him coz she has reason and on the other hand he doesn't try to understand her.

Teri Dewani

Preet ki lath mohe aaisi laagi

Ho gayi main matwaali

Geet drives Car and remembers his confessions to his love...And she knows if he comes to know how she comes to him then what will be the consequence.

They were in Yashwaan Singh Khurana Party. Meera today's gives the news of her pregnancy And Yashwaan wants to celebrate it. He only calls closed family members.

Bal bal jaaun apane piya ko

He main jaaun vaari vaari

Geet, being the project partner she is also invited by him.

She wished him but she was unaware that today's her life takes 'U' turn.

Geet is standing with Nishi or Ayaan when she saw them again.

Maan and Archie come together. Even Ayaan says today's Maan is going to propose her but under everyone nose.

He winks.

Geet faces fell but still she ignores her hearts or breaking sound but she knows she doesn't have any right to be heartbroken or jealous...

Mohe sudh budh naa rahi tan mann ki

Love is not everyone destiny. Only lucky blessed with this.

She loves him from college time but her destiny is already decided.

She has to accept it and it goods for everyone. Maan and Archie are close friends and their families also like each other. What else they need if one's are compatible have great understanding, love or care and most important Family Support.

Yeh toh jaane duniya saari

Bebas aur laachar phiru main

Haari main dil haari - 2

Still The person who lost love feels the pain and the person also knows that, that love never meant to be.

People always thought what pain is and the answer is when you lost the most important part of your life. Aka your love one.

Tere naam se jee loon -

Tere naam se marr jaaun -

Geet had tears in her eyes after knowing everything still tears won't leave her.

She knows she can't love someone...She don't have right to love someone still...She feels pain to saw them together, they are enjoying and she is shedding tears and can't control herself.

Teri jaan ke sadke mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun

She blinks her eyes so many times so that tears won't come out and left a mark on her face otherwise everyone come to know that she was crying and she doesn't have any answer of their question.

Tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main

She turns to other side and dash with someone...and glass of juice fell on her dress.

"I'm so sorry Ma'am" he said in guilty voice

"It's okay...It's my fault"

"No ma'am"

"It's okay"

Meera saw that and she comes to her. GEET go to guest room and clean your dress otherwise it leaves a bad mark.

She nodded

And left to the guest room according to Meera guides her.

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri deewani deewani- 2

She first of all cleans her face which of her own said different story.

She controls herself and wipes her face with towel. Then she cleans her dress.

"Why are you crying Geet" Maan asked

She us shocked is understatement and saw his reflection through mirror. She doesn't bolt the room or washroom in haste to come here ASAP.

"What are you doing here Mr Khurana" she manages to say but without meeting his eyes.

"Just check upon you" he said

"Maan I'm not kid who need an elder every time" she said

"You are upset with me" he asked

"No Maan" she said and looking at him

But did a grave mistake to meet his intense gaze, which is unbearable for her.

She is looking here and there to control her erected heartbeats which are coz by him.

"Maan I think Archie is waiting for you"

He smirks and said, "So you are jealous with Archie"

"Why would I jealous Maan" she said but can't meet his eyes. She already did a mistake but not this time.

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri deewani deewani - 2

"Right... Why you would be" he said, "But Geet today I need my friend more"

"Why Maan"

"Actually I'm planning to confess my love to her" he said

Sound of breaking glass is heard but breaking of heart is never heard or feel only the person whose heartbreak. She knows it comes fast but doesn't know that soon. She remembers the time they spend together or closeness that share...She once thought he... But she is wrong... "Why are not meeting your eyes Geet" Maan broke his trance

She blinks her eyes for few seconds to control her unshed tears and mange to say I'm audible voice, "How I can help you" she said

"Geet" he come closer to her and caged her between the sink and him.

"Maan" she said his name but it's comes out like a moan.

"Why your eyes always play with me" she doesn't understand what he is saying.

Ishq junoon jab hadh se badh jaaye - 2

He is so difficult for her and his proximity always let her forget the world.

"Maan" she again says

"I love to hear my Name from your mouth like that" she hears or not coz she is not in the stage to comprehend. Her mind hears but still...

She tries to push him when her minds give her logics again, "She Can't"

"Why you always try to run away Geet" Maan said

Her lashes is lower and Maan maintain gap between them although he likes that but he has much important work than that, "Actually I want to know what you feel about my love Geet"

"Oh" she said a few seconds ago her face is red or glow and now it fell.

Haste haste aashiq suli chadh jaaye

"Tell me about her" she says

"GEET, mu lover is enigma for me, I want to read her other try to understand her but she always run away from Me" he confessed

Ishq ka jaadu sara chadha kara bole - 2

"Oh"comes from her mouth. She knows he wants to something but what...He is surely not talking about her then...

Khoob laga lo pehre raste rab khole

Her heartbeat stops to know his hidden meaning. Before she is in trance they loves each other but after his half confessions she is more scared. She can't saw him broken.

She Is Crazy for him... But never want him to be crazy for her.

No this can't be happen. If it's happen then what she will do? She can't imagine that.

Yahi ishq di marzi hain

Yahi rab di marzi hain

Maan if she is enigma for you then don't go after her, she could be dangerous for you.

I can't stop myself to loving her Geet.

She really gulps hard.

"Maan I don't think so she is good for you"

"How can you say that?"

She pursed her lips and said, "Maan you deserve a nice girl who loves you back"

Yahi ishq di marzi hain

Yahi rab di marzi hain

"Who says she doesn't love me" he said

"My instinct" she said

"I know Geet my description is poor but I am 100% confident she loves... Too" he said

GEET is first scared for heat break now she has to control him as well as her, "Mr Khurana over-confidence is bad" she tries bold to divert his mind.

"Miss Geet Singh Rathore I never will over-confident until I know I'm Right" he says

Now that called problem. How could he stop himself for falling for her and herself too?

Tere bin jeena kaisa

Haan Khudgarzi hi

She knows it's difficult for her or next to impossible to not to loves him back but she has to do it.

"Maan But honestly I think You should give chance to the person who loves you not who you love...I think Archie really loves you." she indirectly pushed him so that he never feels the pain of heartbreaking.

"Oh...is that so Geet, But what happen when both loves" he said

She is quite, "I think we should leave or we get caught and they assumed about US" she said

"Let them be"

"Maan" she asked unbelievably

She is scared if he directly confessed to her than it more difficult for her.

He is making situation difficult for her.

She without saying tries to move but Maan hold her wrist and pulled her to him. Her back hits his taunt chest, "I Love You Geet"

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri deewani deewani - 4

Tears come out from her eyes but this time coz of happiness.

This is best feeling for anyone, the person you loves from ages confessed loves to you.

"Promise Me Geet...Promise Me"

"I Promise You"

Oh ho oh hoohhh...

"Maan please"

"Why you running Geet when we both know the truth"

"Which truth"

"You love me too"

"I never said that"

"But your eyes said different things, you effects by me and I too affected by you...So stop denying"

He main rang rangeeli deewani - 2

Maan don't makes things more complicated for me, she said to herself, "Maan I don't understand what you talking about"

"Oh Really" he said and pulled her more to him. He is touching sensitive spots with his nose, breathe or lastly lips...He kissed her earlobe with his lips

Her sense flew away with his bolt act, "Now what are you saying... You don't understand what you are saying"

She is quite as she knows she doesn't have any answer of his questions.

Ke main albeli main mastani

He makes her senseless and still wants her answer, how could she answers him and for him standing so closed to her.

Gaaun bajaaun sabko rijhaaun

He main dila zaram se begaani

"Maan" she can't stops herself to moans as he turns to untamed lover and gets his love back.

"Geet I don't think our family has some issues than why you stopping yourself" he said

Which bring her back to reality... She comes out from his grips and said, "Maan when I confessed...It's just."

"Shhh Geet don't lie...I had enough now"

"Tell me your problem Geet, we will solve" he said

Ke main deewani main deewani

She said nothing and door bammed round scared, "What everyone says of they caught us like that"

Tere naam se jee loon tere naam se marr jaaun

She brakes her car as its red light signal. She knows it's only create scene of he knows she is coming like that only saw him once.

She knows she create problem for herself but what she tells to her heart so that her stupid heart which is beating for him understand... The logic.

Tere jaan ke sadle mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun

We can give logic to mind but heart.

Still she wants to saw him only once that it she will go without knowing him...

Geet comes to hospital and runs to receptionist and asked, "Where is Mr Khurana room"

"3 floor ma'am" She said. She wants to tell her about him but she again starts her running game and runs so fast without listening her.

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri deewani Deewani

She runs in lightning speed but when she is nears her room, she slow down her pace and try to locate him but she doesn't.

Teri deewani deewani

She thought maybe he is seriously injured so go inside and ensure her about him, how much he injured.

She knows he said to his brother he is fine but what if he tells a lie.

Teri deewani deewani

She enter but saw a man in his 40's and shocked thought maybe she wrongly hears and turn back to go but her breathe caught in her throats to saw him standing there with a killer smirks.

Teri deewani deewani...

What happen Geet?

Why she always does stupid and caught red handed.

"I comes to meet my friend" she said and about to run

"Lier"

Doctor come and save her from him. He always shut her mouth. She gets a chance to run away and she does the same.

Maan knows she won't stop either.

She stops near her car and makes her heartbeat on normal pace. She closed her eyes and cursed herself for being stupid.

I never let anyone or anything hurt you Maan if I become the reason than I'll punish myself too...I'll go from here forever...So that you always thought I cheated you and you will move on with a girl who loves you back. It's pained her but she can do anything for him to stay him Away from PAIN...OR...HURT.

She is open her car door but it's gets closed by him.

Why you are going without meeting your friend.

She makes me fool now please lemme go.

He open the door And she sits in and wants to go from here ASAP.

"Hmmm...By the way your friend is fine" He said and she moves from there.

Ignore Grammatical Mistakes Or Others

TAKE CARE.

lakspriya thumbnail
Edits from -lakshmi-

lakspriya thumbnail
lakspriya thumbnail
OS by Sangeeta (ghspfan)

Humari Adhuri Khahani...

Maan Singh Khurana...the owner of KC...

And he lives with his Dadi, Savithri Devi...

Dadi's has retired from business 5 years back and since then her only hobby is finding a suitable match for her potha...

Initially Maan kept arguing with Dadi that it's just a waste of time and Dadi should take care of her health at this age and need not bother about Maan's marriage as he is neither interested in marriage nor does he believe that he needs a any other woman in his life to make him happy, he is enjoying his life as it is and he doesn't think that marrying a woman can change his life...

Maan has this strong belief that a man strong enough to live on his own and doesn't need a woman to survive while women being weak and dependent, need a man for their survival...

Maan only believes in himself and doesn't have a good opinion about girls, for the few girls he had seen in his life were all crazy fools, some obsessed with money, some obsessed with beauty, some obsessed with love, some obsessed with self-pity and none of them gave a good impression about the women folk baring his dashing Dadima who is so different from the others...

Actually Maan has grown up seeing dadi, the fighter, the leader, the perfect administrator ...Maan got these qualities only from dadi...

And Maan has been looking for these qualities in the girls that he met, but he was mostly disappointed because of his high expectations...

None matched dadi nor did anyone came near Dadi, and the truth is none of them made an impact on him, he has not yet come across his soul mate...

But this girl who came to KM last year to do her internship at KC for her MBA, changed everything...

Geet Handa, grand daughter of Gaythri, Dadi's long time friend, was looking for an internship at Mumbai when Gayathriji suggested KC, moreover Geet could stay with Savithri's family...

Geet came to KC and she worked under Maan for a couple of months, as in that few days she befriended most of the staffs at KC, she being a chatter box easily won many friends including Adi and Pinky...

Maan being an introvert, only interested in business, became irritated by Geet's non-stop chatting and expressed his anger a few times after which Geet talked only business with him...

That too mostly thru texting which Maan too preferred for he was pretty uncomfortable while she was around chatting and laughing, he couldn't stop himself from adoring her stupid innocent endless queries that kept him engaged while he admired her boldness to question him while all the others staff safely accepted whatever he proposed...

Her intelligence and her guts to point out the mistakes helped them win a big deal but Maan's stupid ego was hurt by that and he scolded her for interfering in his business unnecessarily for she is only an intern and he is the boss, and everything is done here by his will and wish and no one has any right whatsoever...he warned her not to try and act smart but to keep away from his business and never to talk unnecessarily until she finishes her internship...he also said that he is tolerating her only b'coz she is Gayathri's pothi...

From then began the cold war between them and Maan started liking her antics and the drama queen she is, she came up with a lot of drama to irritate him but that only made him like her more...he kept stalking her whether it was at KC or at KM...he secretly admired her beautiful eyes that smiled with her whenever she was happy, emitted fire whenever she was angry and mostly her all expressive eyes were the only mode of communication for they only conversed with him while she made it a point to zip her lips when she was with him...

Then she left after completing her internship without even saying a word to him...Maan  felt disappointed and he started missing her...

Dadi too felt that KM seemed to be suns suns without Geet around, when she was here there was a lot of fun and even Dadi forgot about her mission dhulhan all the while, now that Geet is gone Dadi had to get back to mission, Maan is also showing some changes, he is also looking depressed, lonely , maybe he is missing a partner too...

Dadi was thinking of approaching Gayathriji to ask for the hands of Geet for her potha Maan, Dadi thought Geet would be perfect for Maan, Maan being the silent saint and Geet the live wire always full of energy and she really has the fire to ignite the not so inflammable Maan's desires, to kindle his interest in life and relationship...

Dadi was eagerly expecting the sparks to ignite while Geet was here but even before Geet could warm up Maan doused the fire with his ice cold attitude...poor Geet had no chance of even a casual friendship let alone any other thoughts...

Dadi is not ready to give up and she wants to try her luck by forcing a relationship in the name of an arranged marriage for MSK...but she was a little late and Gayathriji had already found a groom for Geet, she was about to invite Dadi for the engagement ceremony fixed for Sunday...

All the formalities between the two families are over, shagun and other rituals done and the marriage date is also fixed, the boy is in Canada and he will be here for the engagement, he'll marry Geet and take her with him after marriage...

All are happy and excited at the Handa household, specially Gayathriji who wants her pothi to be crowned as a princess to a prince charming and that boy's family is nothing less than royalty and they are like the most sought after family in Canada...but they like an Indian bahu and they love Geet very much, the whole family, they are happy to welcome Geet into their family business too and already made her a partner...it's all done so quickly as they want to take Geet home as soon as possible...the family has already landed in Delhi and are busy with the wedding arrangements, they didn't even allow the Handa's to share any responsibility, they only want their bride to be ready for everything else is their responsibility now...

They didn't have the ladhkewale ego and are very liberal unlike Indians...all this impressed Gayathriji and Geet also is happy with whatever her Dadi decides for her, she has no idea about getting married or starting a family as it is but when her Dadi is so keen and believes that this is the best match for Geet as a perfect suitor and also as a lovely family on the whole...

Even Rano, Mohinder, Brij, Rajji, Teeto all are so happy and they all keep praising their damad and his family...there have been a few family get together too and Geet did feel very comfortable with them and they are so friendly and also fun loving like Geet...

Gaythriji kept on telling stories of the Canada family and praised them so much that our Dadi dropped the idea of asking about her wish...she is a bit late it seems...maybe babaji has someother plans for MSK, Dadi is very happy for Geet for Geet too is like her own pothi, Geet won Dadi's heart in the few days she stayed at KM, maybe she was not gud enough to win MSK's heart...

Dadi is too upset after hearing the news and she looked very sad. Maan noticed the change in dadi's mood and he asked for the reason.

Maan: Dadima, what's wrong? Aap itne udaas kyun lagthe ho? aap ke tabyat toh teek haina?

Maan is worried about Dadi's health...

Dadi has been staying in her room for long hours for the past couple of days...

Maan called the doctor immediately and the doctor said that it's nothing to do with her physical health maybe something psychological...

Maan thought that Dadi must be worried about him only...

Maan feels guilty...

Maan: dadi, mere barein mein soch soch ke aap apna tabyat kyun bigadthe ho? aap kya chahthe? Meri shadhi haina? ok fine, I'll marry the girl of ur choice, I promise, the one u point out I'll marry without any questions, are u happy now?

Maan gives up atlast, he wants to see dadi happy...

Dadi: par Maan bete, maybe I missed the girl of my choice, do you have any idea?

Dadi is doubtful that Maan could ever think of a girl as his lover...

Maan keeps thinking...

Dadi is surprised, maybe she is wrong, Maan found a girl?

Dadi gets off her bed and is excited...

Dadi: Maan bete, aap ke mann mein kya hai? bathayiye apni dadi ko

Maan sighs...: aaisa kuch nahi hai dadima

Dadi: joot mat boliye bete, humne bhi dekha aapko, aajkal aapka dhyaan kaam pen ahi lagtha, aur aapne toh uss din Sharmaji se bahut naraz bhi ho gaye the bina koi wajeh se, what's troubling you beta?

Dadi got to know that nowadays Maan gets angry more than usual and also that day he was very rude with a client...

It was all b'coz Sharmaji wanted to have Geet on board for a project and Maan is already missing her terribly...but then Maan's big ego stopped him from asking Geet again...he was frustrated that Geet left without any information...that hurt him a lot...

Maan: aaisa kuch nahi hai dadi, bas yuhi kuch din se mera dhyaan kahin bhi nahi lagtha

Dadi: haan bete aap kabhi kabhi kahin khoya khoya nazar aathe, kaun hai woh ladhki? Geet haina?

Dadi knows her potha so well...it must be Geet aur kaun ho sakthi?

Maan: nahi dadi, aap galat sochthe ho, woh ladhki, uske barein mein baat bhi nahi karna chahtha hoon

Dadi is disappointed...

But Maan is rather venting his frustration than anger...he feels helpless that he couldn't fix this silly problem of this stupid girl...she is so unpredictable that one time she gets so close that Maan feels uneasy being with her and the other time she distances herself so much that Maan gets irritated with her attitude...sometimes she takes her own rights and invades his personnel space demanding answers for his strange behavior and at other times she shuts herself off from him totally...

It's very difficult to understand her, what she feels? Is it only MSK who is so much affected by Geet's absence or is it that Geet too misses the MSK?

Maan just wanted to meet her once and know what she thinks and feels about him...then he'll be relieved off this pressure...

But he wants her to come talk with him ,she is the one who left without notice, haina?

Dadi: Maan, aap kya kehna chahthe ho bete?

Maan: dadi, mujhe usski barein mein kyun sochna hai jab ke usne mere barein mein socha hi nahi

Now dadi knows what's gong on? Maan's problem has been Geet and Maan doesn't realize what's happening with himself, he is not able to confront his own feelings...he is trying hard to suppress his urges and needs...that's Geet Handa...he needs his Geet...but Dadi should have acted earlier, but it's better to be late than never...

Dadi: Maan bete, ab toh hum sab samaj gaye

Maan: nahi Dadi, mujhe kuch nahi samajhna hai, mujhe kissi ki koi parwa nahi hai seva aapke, aap bas jo chahe mein karne ke liye tayaar hoon

Dadi: teek hai bete, humme bhi ab sochna hai ki aage kya karein

Maan: dadi?

Dadi: hare bete hum aapke shadhi ke baat kar rahe hai bete

Maan: mujhe koi shadhi nahi karni

So saying Maan leaves trying to hide his feelings from dadi, but our smart dadi knows everything...

Next day...

At breakfast...

Maan: gud morning Dadi. Ab aap kaise hai

Dadi: I'm back, give me high five

Dadi is back with a bang...she starts her detective job...find what's in Maan's mind actually...

She has got an idea too...

Dadi: Maan bete, aaj aap ka kya plan hai? aap humare saath Gayathri ke ghar aana chahenge?

Maan doesn't want to go meet Geet...he'll not be able to control his emotions when he comes across Geet...haina?

And moreover Geet just came as an intern and she left as one, that's what she thinks then why should Maan bother about Geet, haina?

Maan is angry that Geet left like that as he wanted to know her more , he wished to see her more, he wished she stayed at KC itself, he was thinking of offering her a job and keeping her permanently  at KC, with him, haina?

But Maan hasn't realized that it's not that he wishes to work with Geet or he is a fan of her work, though she is good at whatever she does, she gives her best, but the problem is not that KC is missing her service, the real problem is MSK is missing her service more...Maan doesn't need her at KC only he needs her always, he needs her for his life...

Geet ab Maan ki zindagi ki zaroorat ban gayi hai...that this stupid Maan doesn't want to accept...

Maan: KC mein aaj bahut important meeting hai Dadi

Dadi knows him well...

Dadi: teek hai beta, ab Geet got engaged so I thought of wishing her, maybe U also wanted to wish her

Maan's face turns pale, he is worried...

Dadi: Maan bete

Maan is speechless...

Dadi: Maan bete, kya hua? Aap hummare saath aana nahi chahathe toh teek hai, koi baat nahi, hum Geet ko aapki taraf se bhi wish karenge

Maan: ab bas, bahut ho gaya, mujhe bhi kissi ki koi chintha nahi, dadi mein shadhi ke liye tayaar hoon, jaldhi mere liye ladhki doondhiye

Dadi is shocked...

Dadi: Maan, ye kya? aap sach kehthe hai?

Maan: hmm I want to get married

Dadi: that's good, par aapko kaise ladhki chahiye?

Maan: koi bhi ladhki jo aap ko pasand ho, aur aaise ladhki mat dhoondhiye jo mujhse baat bhi nahi karna chahthi ho

Dadi really enjoys his anger...itna pyaar karthe hai Geet se...

So Dadi has to do something...but what about Geet?

Dadi ko Geet se baat karna hi padega...

Dadi: hum kuch samjhe nahi bete?

Maan just leaves without eating...

Dadi's plan worked, Maan does love Geet...

That evening Maan came home early...

He wanted to ask dadi did she meet Geet...but he won't b'coz he is MSK...

Dadi: Maan bete, hum toh abhi abhi Gayathri se milkke aaye hai aur hum bhi bahut kush hai, U know what, Geet is so lucky, that boy kya naam tha uska? Dev, haan Dev is such a nice guy and he loves Geet very much, who wouldn't love Geet? haina?

Maan gets little jealous...and also does Geet like him too?

She must be, else how will they fix her wedding with him?

Dadi: all are excited about this marriage

Maan wanted to ask whether Geet is also so much excited...

Maan: Dadi aap mujhe kyun batha rahe ho? I'm not interested in knowing who is getting married with whom?  Why should I care when no one cares about me? Haina?

Maan is really sad...

Dadi: Maan bete, aap hummare ek kaam karenge?

Maan: kya Dadi?

Dadi: aap hummare liye Nizamuddin jayenge? Humne Geet ke liye mannat mangi thi magar ab hummari tabyat teek nahi hai, issiliye aap jakke Geet ke liye dua karkke aayiye, wahan jaathe toh aapka mann bhi halka ho jayega

Maan thanks that's a good idea for he needs some peace of mind now...and he also wishes that Geet is always happy though she may not be with him forever...

Maan goes to nizamuddin...

Geet also comes there and she is surprised to see Maan there...

Maan sir aur yahan?

She couldn't believe her eyes and then she thought he has come to drop Dadi...

Geet is stunned and she keeps staring him for a while...

Maan starts to walk into the shrine...

Geet hastily follows him in the fear of losing his sight as if she had only been waiting for his darshan...

She simply follows him like magic and she is definitely attracted to his persona...

From her first day at KC she took him as a mentor and from that time she has been admiring him...

His only weakness is his temper and that attitude only him more adorable for every time he got angry she had a lot to learn from her mistakes and she knew that he would not accept anything lesser than the best...but then he is always there to help her whenever she needed assistance...

All this made her worship him as an idol...then this relationship took a turn and he started to distance himself from her which made her angry and she didn't know why she is hurt by his indifference while she was happy with his anger, she thought she is missing the special attention she used to get and that triggered her anger...she tried to demand that care and concern from him which only worsened the situation as he thought she is trying to take advantage of the fact that she is the only heir of another business dynasty and took everything for granted, even his genuine efforts to guide her and teach her...

Maan being a tough task master always expected perfection in his work which was difficult for Geet to achieve, she being fairly new to business...but Geet loved his dedication, his willingness to step out of his boss shoes and do anything to get the best...

As she got to know his qualities more and more her admiration grew bigger and bigger and at one point she wanted to keep following him 24*7 and she was a bit possessive too...

She kept following him like his shadow wherever he was and their interactions started to affect Maan's work as he was not able to concentrate in his work anymore with Geet around, his mind was only interested in her and not his work, he felt like she is making him weak and emotional which is not the characteristics of the MSK, he wanted to spend more and more time with her and he kept finding fault with her just to be with her in the name of mentoring her and bringing the best out of her...

Then one fine day he realized that he is changing, the MSK is changing which was not acceptable, for he is the MSK...he then started to avoid her and when she demanded a valid reason for his sudden change he strictly asked her to be more professional and not to take advantage of her dadi's friendship and she'll never learn anything if she doesn't shed her status and start to take her work more seriously than rely on him for everything , he asked her to learn to be independent and this is not a place for preferences and privilege, she has to stop taking advantage...

He warned her that she is not going to learn anything unless she becomes one of the employees just like Adi or Pinky...Geet then started to take her job seriously and tried to impress him with her work...let her work talk for herself...Maan was impressed but he had restricted himself from meeting Geet and conversing with her...he also avoided any eye contacts whenever  they had some discussion...he kept the conversations strictly personnel and didn't even care to socialize even at KM...when she treid to start a conversation now and then he warned her not to bother him and it would be better if she stopped talking with him...he doesn't want to talk with her...he doesn't want to be with her..."mujhse dhoor raho Geet"

That was the last words he spoke to her...Geet followed his words and she stopped disturbing him as she thought he hates her...but she couldn't stay like that as she couldn't bear his attitude as if Geet didn't exixst for him at all...she wound up all her work and left as it was a torture for her to stay close yet so far from her Maan Sir...

She didn't want to trouble him and so she left without telling him...

And after that she was busy with her studies, she tried to concentrate in her career more as that's what Maan likes...she tried to avoid his thoughts by distracting her attention in her work...she also became a workaholic and only when this proposal came she started thinking about Maan more and more...she couldn't suppress his thoughts and was wondering if that was b'coz she was scared about losing his friendship forever...she was not ready to start another relationship with her previous one already a big question, iss ada adhura rishtey se hi Geet bahut kush thi, ab iss rishtey ko thodna nahi chahathi thi...chahe ye kitna bhi adhura ho, chahe Maan ko iss rishtey mein koi interest nahi ho, chahe ye rishta na munkin bhi ho, magar Geet iss rishtey ko waise ke waise continue karna hi chahthi thi...

Ab aaise waqt pe Maan ko dekhke Geet ko laga jaise uski sapnon ka Rajkumar aagaya hai usko lene...

She blindly follows him as if she is bound by some magic spell and she is lost in him...there is no stopping her, no one could stop her now, not even Maan...

She starts stalking him and Maan senses that he is being followed and he finds Geet...

Geet lets her eyes speak for her...

Just looking at her eyes Maan can tell how she is madly in love with him just like him...

Yes, Geet also has the same feelings as Maan...this love is mutual...this craziness is mutual...haan ye pagalpan donno ko deewane banathi hai...aur donno iss pagal panthi se equally kush hai...

And the miracle happens at nizamuddin...

preet ki lath mohe aaisi laagi

ho gayi main matwaari

bal bal jaaun apane piya ko

he main jaaun vaari vaari

mohe sudh budh naa rahi tan mann ki

yeh toh jaane duniya saari

bebas aur laachar phiru main

haari main dil haari - 2

tere naam se jee loon - 2

tere naam se marr jaaun - 2

teri jaan ke sadke mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun

ho ji ha ji ho gayi main

teri deewani deewani- 2

ho ji haan ji ho gayi mein ...

teri deewani  deewani...

ishq junoon jab hadh se badh jaaye - 2

haste haste aashiq suli chadh jaaye

ishq ka jaadu sara chadha kara bole - 2

khoob laga lo pehre raste rab khole

yahi ishq di marzi hain

yahi rab di marzi hain

yahi ishq di marzi hain

yahi rab di marzi hain

tere bin jeena kaisa

haan khudgarzi hai

ho ji ha ji ho gayi main

teri deewani deewani - 4

he main rang rangeeli deewani - 2

ke main albeli main mastani

gaaun bajaaun sabko rijhaaun

he main deen dhram se begaani

ke main deewani main deewani

tere naam se jee loon tere naam se marr jaaun - 2

tere jaan ke sadke mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun

ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

teri deewani deewani

teri deewani deewani

teri deewani deewani

Ab kya? do dil milgaye hai...magar chupke chupke...time for wedding bells...

And that Dadi will take care of...afterall she is the one who brought them together as she thought all they needed is one chance to meet each other as they were simply hiding from one another for the fear of rejection from the other...

And in the end all is well b'coz they are Maneet...

lakspriya thumbnail

Edits from priya111111

lakspriya thumbnail
lakspriya thumbnail

Edits from Snow_Angel

lakspriya thumbnail
OS by Sophiexx

Ek thi Deewani

Pagalpan, Junoon and Deewaanapan
Are the classic signs of craziness but to her it was the four letter word:
 LOVE
Ask her to define her love for him and she referred herself as his Deewaani.
Her friends called her the pagal ashiq, her family a nut-crack but he called it HER LOVE.
This boys and girls, Ok mainly girls isn't the crazy type of love,

the ones of psychopaths and stalkers
but more of a simple, soul-enriching and beautiful case of love.
Where she loved him and he loved her back
But it wasn't that simple
After all it was LOVE and if anything LOVE my friends is a

Complicated Subject

'Raji utt, utna' Geet poked her little sister hard in the shoulder wanting to get on with her grand plan.
'uffo didi, soni do na' Raji complained, after much persuasion Geet allowed her to sleep that too 1 in the morning and now her sister was back. When will life be good, sleep-deprived; crazy sister and a chicken boyfriend? Raji didn't live the 'ideal' life. 

But who will make Geet understand. Finally after 3 years of long wait, her lover; her true soul-mate; her hero was returning and here her family were sleeping, soundly sleeping. Well not on her watch.
'Utt na, we have so much to do' she pestered taking the duvet off. Poor Raji knew this was coming yet she wasn't prepared. She should have locked her door like her parents but kya kare well sleep comes knocking no one really ponders, they just crash and fall like Raji did. The tug of war lasted for 5minutes until Raji gave up, sleep gone and anger heating up.
'Di its bloody 4 in the morning, arggh' she screamed not knowing what to do, Geet pagal hai that she knew and today would be worse. 'I should have slept with Mamma and Pappa' she mumbled loud enough for Geet to hear, who obviously cared less, 'Maan was coming back' was the only idea circling in her head.  

Sleep was off on holiday in Geet's world, she needed everything perfect, her room; the hall; the food. Absolutely everything needed to be tip-top, almost everything to his taste. But mind you almost everything. Of course she too will dress according to his likings but minus the heeled sandals or the big fat bindi he likes, or cook his favourite dish since her Mamma often stressed to her the importance of weaving Maan around a her finger, if men were let loose then they dance on your heads. Well so she was told by her mother and of course it goes without saying Mother knows Best. If anything, Geet was Mamma's darling often snitching about Daddy dearie. Raji however was more of a papa's brat.

'Ramu Kaka no, remember 3 white balloons and one red in this corner and the opposite on the other corner. How many more time do I need to tell you' Geet shouted from the centre. Could these people not get it straight, her future husband was coming back and these people didn't even know their colours or numbers for that matter.

'Di what difference does it make' Raji answered nonchalantly without paying much attention to the raging bull.

'Raji if you don't want me to come over there and knock some sense into you then get the hell out' Geet screamed scaring the day lights out everyone. Raji quickly ran to the kitchen with the banner in hand 'Welcome Maan yeah right should be more like Say goodbye Maan' Raji mumbled knowing freedom was a passing phase in her Maan jiju's life.

'Maan let's sit there, mujhe movie dekhna hai' Geet as usual commanded
'No kitchen' Maan said pulling Geet in that direction, apart from Geet there were other benefits of visiting the Handa house like the tasty pakoras or the drool-worthy chocolate cupcakes. Rano Aunty was not known to be the regional best cook for nothing, she even had medals to prove it.
'No Maan that's my favourite corner' she cried
'Samja karo Geet, kitchen is better'
'No it's not, your always like this. You even like white' she cried plonking herself on a chair
'What does that have to do with this?' His girlfriend could be weird at times
'Mamma kehti hai that too opposite poles never attract'
'Kya'
'Ha I like red and you white, I like that corner of the house and you like this. See were poles apart' she wailed like baby thinking about the inevitable. If there's no Maan, how could Geet live?

'It's not like that baby, where did your mum get graduated from' he joked not even realising when he hit the red line
'Maan, mamma ki bari me nahi' warned the mothers angel, boy did he need to fix this or else both the mother and daughter would eat him for supper.
'Haha obviously the best, since Rano Aunty is the best' he tried hoping against hope it would work
'Ha she is aur papa'
'His the bestest'
'Hhmm' she agreed 'aur Raji'
'Also the best, akhir Handa family se hai' he joked but Geet was in her whole world to realise the sarcasm
'Aur main' she finally addressed
'Better than the rest, my muffin is the best' saying so he cradled his sweetie to him who was cuteness personified

'Hai mai hoo and you're the best boyfriend ever'

'Geet beta, kaam hogaya. Can we go back to bed now' Ramu kaka complained pulling Geet out of her past. For the past 3 hours everyone in Handa house were kept on their toes, poor helpers stayed awake the whole night like Raji, working continuously.

'No, we have only a few hours until Maan arrives. Do you guys not understand, I'll be engaged this evening' She emphasized noticing it was 7am.

'C'est beau' Raji commented side hugging Geet who was standing near the door witnessing the beautifully decorated hall.  It was now ready to welcome Maan and host the perfect engagement.

'KYA' shouted a confused Geet, It was nearly 10 which means Maan was on his way and here her sister was talking in riddles

'It means this is beautiful in French' Raji explained showing off her linguistic expertise

'Well keep your French trench to yourself' fumed Geet

'Agar Maan jiju ko koi french pasand agaya toh' Raji joked causing Geet to fret in anger

'Di can I go to bed now' Raji yawned and before Geet could answer Raji ran for her room, kya bata kuch aur kaam dede

'Maan jana zaroori hai' Geet cried digging her face into his chest, everything seemed real now that they were at the Airport seeing Maan off.
'Ha baby warna I would have never left you, you know that right' leaving Geet behind was tearing his heart but his studies were also very important
'You'll remember me, koi gori pasand agayi toh' she complained like a baby making faces, London was 159 hours away from Delhi. How was she supposed to keep taps on him from India?
'nahi aaygi, I promise' he said pulling out his ring and giving it to her
'For now take this ring and when I come back I promise to replace it with a diamond then you'll be officially mine, just mine' he said pulling her cheeks, a crying Geet was something every body hated be it her father, his father or him.
'Uncle you have my most priced procession, please take care of her'
'OK lover's rift apart mujhe bhi bye kehna hai' Raji and Anni shouted in union making the Handa's and Khuranna's laugh. 

'Kaam chor ho app tono' she taunted as soon as her parents joined her at the breakfast table

'Nahi aisa nahin hai' the father tried but Geet was no less, she knocked for several minutes even though she knew her parents locked the door from the inside and then left the CD player just outside making sure they too didn't get a full night's sleep. Pagal hai toh sab chalenga. 'Darling you know the doctor strictly advised me to take care of my health but I asked your father to help you lot' the mother blamed making Mohinder Handa all flustered, dono maa beti are cheaters, 'ek pagal and dusri bari pagal' he mumbled waiting for his adorable daughter to join. Raji was his girl, pretty; intelligent and most of all sane unlike Geet who took after his mental wife, he laughed at the thought.

'Ha janti hoon papa hai he aise' Geet chided seeing her father giggle to himself
'Forget that, have you got your dress ready for this evening' Rano asked changing the topic, today Maan and Geet would officially be engaged as planned by the elders and him 3 years ago.  
'Ha mama, Pari is just fetching the jewellery from the store and Pinky is getting the stylist with her' Geet was enthusiastic and why not after all she was to be half-married to her beloved today
'I can't believe Maan's coming back, these years have just zoomed by' Mohinder said without paying attention to the two ladies who immediately looked his way, one in displeasure knowing about the aftermath and the other in anger, what does he know about loving. Koi Geet se pucho how she spent the last 36 months, 157 weeks, 1096 days or in plain non-lovers language 3 years.

'Geet why don't you join me' Maan tried for the millionth time, living without water was possible but without Geet was unimaginable. Maan and Geet were together since childhood living in the same neighbourhood, attending the same school and playing with same friends. What started off as friendship blossomed into love over years? Khuranna's and Handa's were business partners, so what better than this partnership.
'I like it here Maan, it's always raining there plus I don't even have a decent brolly (umberella)' she complained as usual coming up with the weirdest excuse not to join him in the great city known as London, capital of United Kingdom.
'Geet tum pagal ho janti ho' Maan laughed pulling her to him, tomorrow he was off to a foreign land, to a new place without his Geet
'Ha main hoon lekin sirf Maan ki Dewaani' she joked wiping her tears while he crushed her to himself.

'Mamma help me make the kheer please' Geet requested seeing her mum head upstairs
'Geet how many more times, keep him on a tight leech' Rano warned, after all she was a mother who wanted the best for her daughter. Kitchen life was considered no life to a women of her standards. Cooking competitions however was a different matter.
'I promise it's just kheer, Ramu kaka is making the rest' Geet quickly corrected not wanting to annoy her darling mother
'Hmm ok but since his coming back, but make sure you stamp your mark' Rano had a simple principle and that was 'women need to be treated with care and respect' and also she had little faith in men and likewise she believed Maan and her husband to be unfaithful and dominating. Poor Mohinder was treated like old dish wipe but who can cares? Geet aur Maan khush ho toh sab khush, haina?

'Maan yeh lo' she quickly thrust the container in his hands keeping an eye for her mother
'Jaldi karo, if mum catches me I'm dead' Geet rushed, bechara Maan scroffed down the piping hot kheer in one go burning his throat
'Kaisa laga' a chirpy Geet questioned to a burning Maan, no not in jealously guys but in actual heat
'Nice as always' he generally did love her kheer but can the women let him take simple bites and enjoy the blimey dish for once. OH GOSH how could he forget this was his Geet, his deewani who could do anything for him yet hides it from her mother.

It was the afternoon and everything was set for the evening. Maan was to reac  the Khurrana Mansion in an hour from the Airport and then head over to the Handa Residence with Geet. So naturally Geet was getting ready for that, no not the engagement; silly but the meeting with her beloved after 3 years. Dressed in a simple white netted saree: with minimal makeup and light jewellery. She looked nothing less than an angel.

'Papa hurry up' she shouted while hoping down the stairs
'I'm here beta, actually we're all waiting for you' he teased, for once the ball was in his courts
'So why are you wasting time, let's go people. Can't you see I have to meet my soon-to-be-fiance' she shouted while her family slowly got up from the couch

'Then who's stopping you' Raji mocked high fiving her father
'Mamma I'll seriously cry in a bit if they don't stop' Geet threatened making both Raji and Mohinder shut, no one wanted a crying Geet, aw the horror. 'Why was this girl handed over to him' the father cribbed rushing ahead.

The ride to the Khuranna Mansion was that of pure silence, Geet acted like the perfect lover who waited for years and years. Like how Paro did for Devdas or Cinderella did for Prince Charming or... OK scrape that, Cinderella wasn't in love waiting for her prince since Prince Charming never left her but who cares. Geet's waiting for her lover here and you all are trying to make sense of the Disney tales. Not done people, shame on you!

'Mamma how do I look' Geet said pulling her mother near the entrance while her father and Raji entered the Khuranna mansion
'Like a doll, better yet like a princess'
'Disney types' Geet jumped feeling beautiful
'Ha Disney types' said the mother hugging her baby who still loved her Disney days, it was hard to believe that Geet was to be engaged today. That her chick was to finally fly as a free bird. A mothers job was definitely the toughest job on earth, her mother thought crying silent tears. Letting go was hard but accepting the new was harder.  

'Maan jo bhi kehna jaldi kaho, Mohinder Handa and his family would here soon' Raj Khuranna shouted feeling frustrated, Maan came early and for the last half an hour was trying to say something
'Papa I want to... I mean I am trying to say... '
'Kya hai Maan, just spit it out will you' Dadi pushed seeing Maan hesitate
'I want to get married' he spat holding someone's hand

BANG