new thread #2Angel last part updated on pg 92(16/1)

--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Salam awesome people with beautiful heart 

Thank you so much for giving support to this story

I appreciate your likes and comments.

Thank you ðŸ¤—

INDEX 

Chapter 19:below

Chapter 24
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4453524&TPN=92&#p130544299

Edited by azsumay - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sumi-- thumbnail

chapter 19

zoya looked at that picture carefully. It was her mother's.her mother carried two babies on her lap.  asad and zoya fought with each other alot.  they wanted the same and equal things. There would not be any difference between them be it toys, chocolate, etc.  how is this picture here? What is it doing here? Is there any relationship with Asad or is he my best friend ashu? I found my love. zoya was thankful to Allah to see him. That Asad is only her best friend Ashu..she already married this guy.  she loves him from childhood.  she never confessed her love for him. 
 she caressed her mother's photo and cried silently with happiness and missed her ammi so much.

"I miss you ammi, so much and see I am married with your son. "

asad saw zoya looking at one picture which was lying in his drawer. 

asad came there and snatched that photo.

"how dare you miss faruqui? yes I  shared with you some part of my life. But you are not allowed to interfere in my personal life "

"excuse me, Mr Khan, I don't like to know personal life of anyone without permission and this pic was lying in your wardrobe. I just saw that.  keep your past with you. I will not ask you until you want to share with me ."

zoya put the photograph in asad's hand and left the room.  asad didn't want to hurt zoya but couldn't come out of his shell. he didn't want that she knows his past.  

at night 

asad entered in room.  zoya was going to sleep. He wanted to apologize to her for the morning  incidence. 

"  zoya, vo actually... "

"Mr Khan.  vo actually I am going to sleep "

asad smiled at her because she also knew that he can't express his feelings. 

"I am sorry "

"what, I can't listen ."

"I am sorry for the way I behaved with you in the morning, "

"it's OK, Mr Khan, I am not angry with you "

she wanted to tell him all the truth.  he didn'T have to pursue his angel.  it's herself his angel. 

"one thing I want to tell you I found my angel "zoya skipped a heartbeat.  

how he knows me? 

"she called me today and we will meet tomorrow at darga. "

zoya didn't understand what he told.  something was wrong.  she wanted to know who is the person because of him their all life is in a mess.  asad hugged her joyfully.  she promised herself, she will take out asad from this crap. 

next day 

asad was very excited to see her. he was listening to his heart.  his smile didn't stop since morning.

he wanted to tell zoya that he found his love.  he searched for zoya but he didn't find her  and her phone was switched off. 

asad reached behind the Dargah.some kids were playing there. he asked them but they didn't see any of them.  he thinks again destiny is playing games with him.  he called that number which called as angel but it's not  available .

again he failed to find his angel. Just one clue he had.  he sat on the bench but one of the kid fell down while run because he was handicapped but he tried many times.  asad got his clue that why he should stop.  he decided to find her until his last breath.  he went to darga  sat  down and put his hands up for pray 

"I don't know what you want.  please tell me the right path.  my life is going to hell  only you will give me peace and help me to find  my angel" he saw flashes of some childhood memories of angel and again he saw zoya's face   he opened his eyes and just realized.  is it? he saw zoya praying in front of him

Zoya also sat and praying opposites site .

"Allah give me strength to tell asad I am his angel.  Give me the right path to live.  I want my family back and live together amin. "

Asad open eyes and saw zoya. she look like an Angel. Allah sent her to help him to find out his angel soon. 

zoya saw asad looking at her.  he had lots of pain in his eyes.  He looked like a king who lost his war.  

both came across each other.  

"how you came here.? "

flashback 

zoya left home early in the morning. she didn't sleep the whole night. who is she?  she knew that she is the one who harmed Asad . she hired one guy who looked like asad physically and wore a mask of asad's face. they reached at darga. She saw one girl who wore anarkali suit and veil on her head face with her back to zoya.

Zoya signed that guy to go upto that girl. 

"angel " tanveer turned and saw her dream man in front of her. She hugged him but he didn't respond back. 

" surprised na, yes it's true asad I am your angel.  "

"why you didn't tell me this before? "

"because of Khala, razia bi.  she didn't want that we meet each other. 

she hates you alot . It was she who was behind Dilshad bi's car accident. she wanted Shirin aunty to marry with Rashid Khan and wanted to own your empire "

zoya was shocked to listen to all this. She immediately goes up to her and slaps her hard on the cheek. that boy removed mask from his face. tanveer didn't trust on her own eyes.  what is going on?

"how dare you? You didn't think once to play with our life? we were craving for each other but from now onwards I will not give you a chance to spoil our life.   tell  your Khala angel is back she will not give you chance to mess with us. "

tanveer was shocked to see all this.   she was  weaving phantasmagoria  for asad  but  trapped herself.  she had interest in his money.  she was fuming with anger 

"I will not spare you zoya.  you will pay that which never will be replaceable  "

she left from there . zoya hired one detective with the help of sidra. 

She called him and informed Him to keep an eye on tanveer.  and decided to see razia  beh

flashback end 

"  actually,I'm just going to jewellery shop to buy ring for nikhat and imran on the way but where is your angel?,can you take me to her "

asad didn't answered her.  he looked at her and nodded negativity.  zoya praying to Allah bless him with his love and he got it but just he didn't recognize her. 

she held his hand and promised him "you know what allah ke gharme der hai andher nahi. " they sat there without talking with each other. zoya got a call from home (orphanage )because today is nikhats engagement ring  they reached at jewellery shop. 
They selected platinum ring for imran and nikhat. 

zoya looked at a silver bracelet which has only one diamond at top . it's not expensive. she wanted to give gift to asad and will tell him who she is. 

At Khan mansion

everyone was busy with preparations for tonight. zoya wanted to tell asad all the truth. she helps nikhat to get ready and entered room.   asad was getting ready for engagement. he looked so handsome in black shervani and something went wrong and he was struggling with his shervani button.  zoya offerEd him help and he accepted also.  she  was fixing the button and didn't  know that how they came close to each other.  after realizing they felt embarrassed and didn't utter words. walls were speaking with silence. 
asad started conversation 
"miss faruqui,  I want to gift you something hope you like it. "
"sorry to say but it's nikhats sagai not mine  and why, anything special. "
" is it any need to be a special day or any occasion to gift you.  I am your friend so I can gift you anytime right. " 
" I will also gift you something hope you also like it. "
"ladies first ".she nodded and  took purse and came with one small box handed to asad 
he opened one silver bracelet was lying in box and "friends forever "written on top.  he looked at zoya  and indicating him to wear. 
"I loved it. it's my... " he stopped because angel giffted him on his eighth  birthday. same design which zoya got .

asad gifted her red Saree which he bought it secretly at the time of nikhat's wedding shopping for her.  both got ready and went downstairs. 
zoya took nikhat downstairs.  nikhat wore pink colored lehanga. 
zoya looks stunning  asad looking at her dumbstruck.  Ayaan teasing him with zoya's name and asad gave him death glare. zoya left nikhat beside imran

imran and nikhat both exchanged ring everyone  wished them for bright future. 

young Khan siblings organized a dance for couples . asad offered her dance then she accepted happily

Tumse milke aisa laga
After meeting you, I felt that 

Tumse milke armaan hue poore dil ke
After meeting you, my desires, dreams are fulfilled 

Ae meri jaane wafa
Oh my love of life or Oh my sweetheart 

Teri meri meri Teri ek jaan hai
Yours, mine, mine and yours ours is one life, one soul 

Saath tere rahenge sada, tumse na honge judaa
I will always stay with you, I will never leave you 

Tumse milke aisa laga

Mere sanam, teri kasam chhodenge ab na yeh haath
My sweetheart or lover I swear to you, I will not let go of your hand now

Yeh zindagi
This life

Guzregi ab
I will now spend

Hamdam tumhaare hi saath
With you alone, oh my soulmate

Apna yeh vaada raha, tumse na honge judaa
I have made this promise, I will never leave you

Tumse milke aisa laga

Ae meri jaane wafa

Tumse milke aisa laga

Maine kiya
I have

Hai raat din
Day and night

zoya promised asad she will complete her duties towords him and make his family together 

Bas tera hi intezaar
I only waited for you 

Tere bina aata nahin ek pal mujhe ab qaraar
Now Without you I do not get a rest, happiness for one moment

Hamdam mera mil gaya, ab hum na honge judaa
Hamdam mera mil gaya, ab hum na honge judaa
I found my soulmate, now we will never leave each other 

Tumse milke
Meeting you

Tumse milke aisa laga

Tumse milke
Meeting you

Armaan hue poore dil ke
The desires and dreams of heart fulfilled 

Ae meri jaane wafa

nuzzat came upto zoya and handed her phone. 
she took  and was shocked to hear that 
"what? "

Faith allows things to happen.  It is the power that comes from
     a fearless heart.  And when a fearless heart believes, miracles
     happen.

Precap :asad  will know zoya is his angel 

If you read please like and comment also ðŸ˜Š
Hope you like it

Edited by azsumay - 8 years ago
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Res for saima aapi, sweet aapi,binnu, sue, nayab, shailu,Julie, Gita,ashleshah,aroo,jas,annie,abi,asif,mayur ,anupama ,Nona, Nikki and all readers who following this story ðŸ¤— Edited by azsumay - 8 years ago
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yay me on first spot..
Congratz on new thread summu 🤗

Sum amazing chapter ..
Loved it..
OMG Love zoya she is very intelligent haan kya plan banaya usne and tanveer got what she deserve maza a gya..
Asad got feeling that zoya is hir angel but not 100% confirm..
Button scene was cute..
And lastly there dance was awesome and choice of song too..
But it not fair u made end cliffy ,ab ham sochte rhe ki akhir hua kya kiski call tha and for that u have to update soon..
And precap was too interesting..Edited by Kanwal4salman - 8 years ago
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update di🤗
Woh tanveer ki bachi ko tho mei chodongi nei😡
Aur zoya kab batayegi asad ko sach
Ab kiska phone aaya😲
Continue soon di😊Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread dear
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
NnonaA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res
unres
awesome chapter..
so zoya came to know the truth..
hope asad gets to know the truth too..
ab tanveer kiya keray gi..?
loved how zoya is helping him to know the truth..
continue soon...
Edited by NnonaA - 8 years ago
sruthykarthika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread dear. Update soon, waiting.
_Annie_ thumbnail
Congratulationsss for new thread Sumiii🥳🥳
Waiting for the update🤗