Rajeev Mehta enters BDSAH

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Rajeev Mehta in 'Badi Dooor Se Aaye Hai': Actor Rajeev Mehta, who has been a favourite with Hats Off Production, has featured in several shows produced by them, including 'Khichdi' and 'Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum'- is set to enter the TV show 'Badi Dooor Se Aaye Hai'. Last seen in the same production house's 'Bh Se Bhade', Rajeev will play the role of a don with comic shades to his character. While Rajeev asked us to call him later when we contacted him to confirm the news, a source associated with the show reveals, "His new role will remind viewers of his popular character Praful in 'Khichdi'. His entry will lead to comic twists and turns in the show."
Link:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/In-Out-TV-celebs-onboard-quit-or-kicked-out/photostory/48654692.cms

Donno whether it's true or not but if he enters,the show will be super amazing.He is a wonderful actor and I love watching him onscreen 
Edited by .Subha. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx Subha for this wonderful piece of news 😃 u've made my day 😊

Hope its true coz as u said this show will be super amazing after his entry...

Praful tu gadha hai gadha... mujhe pata hai babuji 😆 loved khichadi those days 😊

Btw yesterday my eye caught a promo of anew show called police factory... promo seems fun n interesting... any ideas guyz which show is going to go off air???Edited by ghotalaz - 8 years ago
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!! Thats a good news.👏
Its going to be fun😆
He was always a favorite in khichdi.⭐️
His 'Hansaaa' and funny explanations... so nice n funny😆... Khichdi days😆😳⭐️ .
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Praaaful, tu toh Gadha hain... Gadha!🤣
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rajeev to play a don who will kidnap Bhairu😆

Edited by -Souj- - 8 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Souj-

Rajeev to play a don who will kidnap Bhairu😆

poor rajiv he has no idea what he has done 😆

our bhairu is very brave so dont worry guyz... dont forget she can even turn a ghost into a slave what's this don in front of her 😆 😉

ghotalaz will save her ... wow i want to see their superpowers n i love it when they use it to fight against the evil