bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
You are awesome writer 
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluesky10

You are awesome writer 

Ah thank you so much sweetie for the compliment! 😃 Can i know your real name dear?

mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdd1959

LOVED     D   UPDATE...

AS     USUAL    INTERESTING    N   MAKES   ME  EAGER    N    CURIOUS      4   NEXT     UPDATE...
I    THINK      KHUSHI      IS         JUST     PAWN    4      ARNAV    IN   THIS   GAME   OF   REVENGE     AGAINST     SHASHI     GUPTA...EVEN     SHASHI'S      BROTHER  IS     WITH   ARNAV...
SO      I   M    VERY    CURIOUS    2  KNOW    WHAT      HAPPENED   IN  D  PAST      THAT    MADE    HIM     SO   HATEFUL     2WARDS   GUPTA.    WHATEVER      HAPPENED  IN    D    PAST   KHUSHI     COULDN'T    BE       PART  OF     IT,  SHE   WAS   ONLY   1YEAR    OLD    2      ARNAV'S     13YEARS...THE     SCENE   WHEN     RAMLAL   SAVED    CHILD   ARNAV    GAVE    ME   GOOSEBUMPS   OF      FEAR...IT    MAKES   ME   SCARED   2  THINK    CHILD      OR    WOMAN   ABUSED   BY    RAPE,   SEXUALLY   HARASSMENT    BEATING    OR    ANY   KIND   OF  TORTURE...BUT    D   WAY       U     WRITTEN   IT        THAT      MAKES   ME     EAGER   4   NEXT   UPDATE   AS    SOON    AS   I    FINISHED    READING   D  UPDATE...THNX     4   D  PM.

Thank you so much darling for the detailed comment! loved every inch of it. i am so happy that you are taking so much interest in the story. and to tell the truth the credit of this story goes to you! 😉
Your guess is correct. i should be afraid of you now as you can read my mind! 😈😆😉
Yes you are right Khushi is just a pawn in the game. Sashi loves his daughter very much, she is his weakness. and arnav is just using that weakness to bring sashi down by any means.
right or wrong he doesn't care. abuse has wiped everything human inside him.
he is just a robot now. functioned to take revenge. and to bring sashi down is also his duty as he is a secret agent as well!
Thanks once again meena for the compliments. will update soon! 😳
1288765 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Goodness me, it's been a long time! How are you my friend? I need to read this story of yours, but I'm so damn busy with studies at the moment, I'll definitely start as soon as I get free time! Anyway, it's good to see you, it's been ages! ❤️
prepar thumbnail
A very gud start mahi..I jst got dis story of urs. And have to tell u dat even I luv zyan. 😊
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update...

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome back.
I actually forgot the story, thanks for the recap.
If I'm not mistaken, garima is Arnav's aunt, then khushi is his cousin! I know cousin can have relationship in Muslim religion. But are they really cousins? 

Their encounter was hot. Arnav was giving khushi a pleasurable torture. Both were wild, but sure enjoying the foreplay..

What about the story what arnav was telling to khushi? Is it true story?
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2