Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy birthday Krishna! Hope you have a smashing year ahead! :)
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Krishna 🤗
God bless you 😃
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD I AM LATEEE!  I know I totally suckkk, but I am gonna make up for it! 

Reserving this post for now and will come back with my wishes, comments, and aashirwaad ;) 

- - E D I T E D - - 

I AM HEREEE FINALLY! Very sorry with the delay! Okay, so I don't know any fancy languages like you that I can write my comments in...so I am simply gonna use plain, good old ENGLISH! 

Once again a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY to my EVER-LOYAL CHELA AND TWINIE!!!! 🤗 I hope you get all the love, luck, success and happiness you deserve this year and for years to come <333 

If I have not already declared this before, I will declare again that I LOVE YOU and you are like a little sister which I don't have. 😆 😳 

I still remember the days when we first began to interact with each other and then we gelled so well through our heart-to-heart (and tharki) PMs! I am so glad to have you here to rant, vent and just talk my heart (and nonsense) out! 😆 

I have one major wish for you this year. I hope you always stay fabulous and LEGENDARY, the way you always are. Underlying meaning of this is...NEVER STOP DROOLING OVER MEN! 🤣 I always need my drooling partner to drool along with me! 🤣

Okay, so lets get to the real deal here! Here is your janam din ka AASHIRWAAD :D I hope you like them! :) I tried Holly stuff JUST FOR YOU! 

Edited by Dangelz - 8 years ago
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone for the wishes. Personalized comments coming right up <3
x.titli.x thumbnail
Happy Birthday once again Krishna🤗 I hope you're having a wonderful one😳
amazing thread 😳
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Krishu, I updated my comments and gifts! :) 
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely B'day post.
-----

Happy B'day Krishna 
.Username. thumbnail
OMG I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE THREAD. But I am gonna give you tiny details cuz I am have like that (and I literally have no life...AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!).
I am so glad you guys had no-cheese pizza with me. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?? And PS: Party at my house = No cheese allowed. Get used to it. 😳

The cheese song is the WORST, and I mean WORST, song I have ever heard. It sucks more than the Eye to Eye wala song. -_______- 

Cheese is ganda, Cheese is nanga. Cheese is bakwaas, cheese is not first-class. Cheese should be banned, that is my demand. Oh No-Cheese, you shall always seize. ❤️ 

^^ This song, on the other hand, is one of the BEST ever written. ❤️ 

YOU GUYS GOT ME HIGH 🤣 I am proud of ruining Ana's project but dude, this reminds me of Felicity and her pot brownies :P 

HONESTLY, MY OVARIES WILL MELT IF I HAD BELLAMY. ☺️ And Vizzy, STAY AWAY! I am sure you dont mind...BUT I do 😳 

Bellarke got married and they lived happily ever after <3 THE END <3 

.Username. thumbnail

Originally posted by: santiagosentyou

smanchik

NocheeselovesMerthur
She will love this name to core. She has some sentimental values related to nocheese.
HAHAHAHAHA. Debate + French = AWESOME TIMES!!! Those were some good old days 😛 I do love it to the core N2O <3 

BornThisWay
DaddyMehta 
Correction: DaddyMethass!!! Love you too MommyM. 🤗

lazychick.maria
Since the day she shared the explanation of the name of her shop then I'll give her the username of MANGO!!!!!! No hard feelings Krishna 😆
No hard feelings there Mariawa!!! I love MANGO <3 😉

Abhinaya08 
ClassicShmosby
WOHOOO! <3 Who doesnt love Red Coyboy boots? 🤣

HeavenlyBliss.
STFU. Krishna loves this username and always wanted it.
GTFA. 😳

BabbaR_SheR 
I think Username is the best username for Krish🤣..but then too Krish if you ever make a plan to change it, then please think about RottenEgg🤣...Nah! it doesn't explains your personality but it seems so weird as me😆
RottenEgg? 🤣 Where did you come up with this? 🤣

somergasm.
Asshole.
Cuz I love you Krishy!
Bitch. 
Cuz I love you Vizzy!

26javey
MerthurBromance.
Damn right girl!. I am obsessed with those guys and shall be until I am 200<3

santiagosentyou
BarneyStinson just because. 🤣
JUST CUZ I AM AWESOME AND YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I love you SPARKLES <3 

..Steph..
Mer-Thurr
*nods*
I love how all my friends know my love for Mer-Thurr 🤣

PS: I really live how you separated with a dash and but a slash ;) Please tell me someone got the joke 🤣 

.oblivion.
NotTed'sBestFriend 🤣
Does that mean I am SHIVY's best friend? I BETTER BE, FARTSAA!

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy birthday! Stay blessed.