Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: santiagosentyou

BOO VIZZY. I WASN'T GOING TO UNRESERVE LIKE SHIVI'S THREAD. BUT YOU HAD TO GO AND UNRESERVE. ASSHOLE! I don't love you anymore. -____-

FIRST OF ALL,

happy birthday Krish/Barney/Ass
thanks Ana/Robin/Jerk

I think I told you this before but still, I repeat, I used to think you weren't a very nice person. You make me want to be that way. ðŸ˜³ LOL I remember that conversation we had. Viz was the snobby popular one. 🤣 I don't know why but I guess I tend to be pretty judgemental (Also, this was way before PS CC) ðŸ˜† Ditto, bro. Ditto. But I'm so glad to have interacted with you in the CC and finally finding HIMYM fangirls other than me and now even a B99 fangirl. B99 rocks, so does HIMYM!!! AND WATCH 100. WE WILL ROCK THAT TOO. I hate you for getting me hooked on Santiago and Peralta (did I spell that right?!). Not just them, but Holt/Roza/Gina/Boyle/ HitchScully too!!! <3 

Our Swarkles conversations are seriously nuts, especially when we get into character and talk dirty. Also, our HIMYM gang's topics of discussion are the most innovative ever. WHO IS YOUR DADDY? 😉 

Thank God that our chats are private. If other people read them, they would think we need a mental institution! 🤣 But we are awesome like that. 😉

You (and the others) make my life brighter and I love you even though you hate cheese. 🤣 I WILL ALWAYS LOVE CHEESE THOUGH. FCUK OFF! CHEESE SUCKS. END OF DISCUSSION.!!! 

PS: I love you even if you love that horrendous/gross stuff -____-

So, dear Barnacle Yes, Pink Panther ;), excuse the lack of gifts and gifs because my laptop is still non-existent (I forgive you!) and my mac is free to use for everyone and thus cannot be used for PS. ðŸ¥± BUT BUT BUT, you can give me a couple of your choice or a topic of your choice or you can give many couples/topics and I'll write on them for you (as long as I know the characters). This offer is valid only till next week though since my exams will start and I have to study. 🤣 WRITE ME AN OS WHENEVER ON BROMANCE. ANY KIND. Merlin/Arthur or Jake/Boyle or Ted/Barney/Marshall :P

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISHY POO! :P
THANKS ANA BANANAAA

No look five,
Ana/Robin
BIRTHDAY SUIT FIVE ;)

Edited by .Username. - 8 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Username.

TED AND BARNEYYY...TOOGETHHAAA FORREVVAAA

Omg Barney stop flirting with me! I know you love me in my red cowboy boots 🤣
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .oblivion.

Omg Barney stop flirting with me! I know you love me in my red cowboy boots 🤣

I DOOO!!! BUT PLEASE, WOULD YOU JUST WEAR A SUIT WITH IT!??!!!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I finally edited it  😎
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Username.

I DOOO!!! BUT PLEASE, WOULD YOU JUST WEAR A SUIT WITH IT!??!!!

I'LL PULL IT OFF LIKE A FREAKING BOSS 😎
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Lily no likey you. 😳