Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
You should see how one reader has commented saying that she was never a fan of this story, yet she gave it a try and she is feeling sorry that she gave it a try.
I think Daljeet as a writer on IF is done. 
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: canapoem

Did you all read the epilogue of Zindagi of Arshi.

The writer has put a note saying that if readers wanted a happy ending then they should have stopped at first epilogue and she always planned a tragedy ending.
Seriously who gives a tragedy ending in the last 2 epilogues and even if she had planned one she should have put a disclaimer.

She says life is not always happy, its tragedy many times.

We come to IF to forget our real life tensions and to find some stress relief and laugh a bit. If we need tragedies why should we come here. 😕

After reading your comment I did;t read the epilogue. As I am not really in mood for tragedies. You know 😉
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly Pandu. Imagine in your pyaar ka intezaar if you suddenly said in the last epilogue that there was an accident and Khushi died, how would that sound.

And she is defending her decision as if we are all crazy and we dont know how life is filled with tragedies. 

Thats it I am not reading her stories anymore.

No yaar.. tragedy endings are not my cup of tea.. I wont even watch tragedy movies.. I hate to even seperate Aranv and Khushi.. Thats why I never seperated them in my first story.. but in my second I don't have a choce to separate them in the beginning itself..😭.. 
canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: jduke

After reading your comment I did;t read the epilogue. As I am not really in mood for tragedies. You know 😉

Good Jay. My mood got spoilt reading the epilogue.
Lala also messaged me the same thing. She is also pissed off with the ending.

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Good Jay. My mood got spoilt reading the epilogue.
Lala also messaged me the same thing. She is also pissed off with the ending.

you know some writers think giving tragedy endings will make the story more interesting... just like the tamil movies. Just leave it and listen to good music.. your mood will be better

canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

No yaar.. tragedy endings are not my cup of tea.. I wont even watch tragedy movies.. I hate to even seperate Aranv and Khushi.. Thats why I never seperated them in my first story.. but in my second I don't have a choce to separate them in the beginning itself..😭.. 

Initial separation is ok Pandu with a promise for a happier ending, but she separated them right in the middle, tortured them like hell, then finally brought them together and for what to give a tragedy ending. 😕

jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did you read Tewari? It is too good. I have to reread before commenting. 
canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: jduke

Did you read Tewari? It is too good. I have to reread before commenting. 

I agree it was too good.
👍🏼
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is the reason I dont read till the story ends I dont know some times some readers literally kill the essence of the story . 
canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

That is the reason I dont read till the story ends I dont know some times some readers literally kill the essence of the story . 

Good strategy.