AsYa OS ||So Called Strangers||

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello to my dear friends... hope you guyz are wellπŸ€— I am here with a random OS on AsYa which I wrote today... have a lookπŸ˜›

SO CALLED STRANGER

She stepped in the college and a wide smile appeared at her lips because finally she will achieve her goals. Her family was never that modern to allow her to study further but her in laws understood about her love for studies and allowed her to study further... her family and her in laws family are relatives but she can't compare them at all because of there thinking... her in laws believed in her unlike her family who got her married to her cousin as soon as she finished her 12th and here she is standing in the college after two days of her nikah just because of her in laws 

As she searched for her class she went inside and quietly took a seat on the fourth raw waiting for the lecture to begin and soon a group of three friends came and sat beside her seat.. she didn't paid any attention to all the fun they were having ... as the lecturer came every one got busy with there work.. lecturer wrote some notes at board and every one got busy in noting it down.. the lecturer roamed around the class room but stopped in front of zoya..

'Are you a new student?' He asked, zoya stood up first and then nodded a yes 'what's your name?' 'Zoya, Zoya Khan' 'you have joined in the mid of semester you know that right...' he informed 'yes sir and I will make sure that I cover up all the syllabus I missed very soon' she said confidently and he nodded 'sit down' he ordered 

When the class got over, she collected her books and stood up to leave when the girl from that group came to her 'hey' she greeted happily 'hie...' she smiled back 'so you are a new student Miss...?' the other guy from there group asked 'Zoya, and if your ears are in working condition then you must have heard it when I told to the lecturer Mr..?' 'Asad Khan... well yeah but you see I needed confirmation because you should be aware that whenever any new student joins college then there is a tradition we follow i.e ragging' he said winking

'Asad shhh' the girl scolded him and raised her hand towards zoya 'hie I am humaira..' 'hie I am ' 'zoya.. we heard that twice' the third guy said and raised his hand for a shake hand 'hie I am ayaan' 'nice to meet you two' zoya said smiling politely at them.. 'I am also a normal human being you know.. Miss New comer' asad said raising his hand for a hand shake 'not interested in shaking hand with a stranger' she said rolling her eyes and left with humaira while ayan stood there laughing on asad 'I won't leave her' asad said glaring at her retreating figure

Zoya and humaira sat in canteen as humaira filled up zoya with most of the lectures that had happened in past one month, they were discussing about the new project which were assigned to them in the physics class today when a huge group of students surrounded them, zoya frowned while humaira shook her head and then came asad ahead standing in front of zoya... she rolled her eyes as she stood to face him 'now what?' 'As I told you it's a tradition of this college, we welcome new students with some amazing tasks which everyone had named as ragging' he said as a matter of fact

'Ayaan' asad called out and ayaan passed him the guitar 'humara lie ek gana gao...' he ordered 'excuse me' she asked shocked 'what.. I just said in hindi to sing a song for us...don't you understand hindi Miss.Khan' he asked smirking,  she folded her hand across her chest without saying anything in response 'look guyz, she got scared... ' asad said aloud and all started to laugh

She closed her eyes and started humming a tune , her melodious voice was so mesmerizing that it shut mouths of everyone and all waited impatiently for her to begin

Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan
Rang jaaun, rang rang jaaun ri, haari main

Asad started to play guitar as she sang further

Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun
Hoon piya bas teri main
Ho chhu le toh khari main
(Toh khari main khari main...)

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri

Tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
Dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera
Nikhar jaaun ri...

Piya bas teri main
Ho.. chhu le toh khari main
toh khari main khari main...

She opened her eyes as the song finished 'if you are done so can I do some work Mr.Khan?' She asked breaking everyone's trance while asad still in the effect of her melodious voice nodded and what followed was a huge round of applause

Zoya walked out of the college gate waiting for HIM to come and pick her up when humaira and ayaan approached her as they noticed her waiting for more than 10 minutes 'come zoya we will drop you' humaira offered... zoya who was going to deny noticed HIM leaving in his car without her... she threw daggers at his way but then calming herself nodded to humaira and ayaan who were clueless about her behaviour

-- 

Asad was watching TV in his room when she barked In angrily 'you moron...how dare you... you left me alone there' she shouted while he grinned 'you expected me to give a lift to a stranger...' he asked winking 'Asad... I am not going to spare you...' she said with her hands on hips and he stuck his tongue out at her and ran out 'catch me if you can' he shouted as she ran after him

'Ara ara... what's going on?' Asked dilshaad as he took her help and tried to save himself from zoya 'why you two are fighting like kids... if someone saw you guyz like this they won't believe that you two got married two days ago only' 'phopo... you won't believe what he did to me... he did my ragging in front of whole college and he left me alone after off... can you Imagine he left me alone.. and then I came here with humaira and ayaan' 'oh my God ... they dropped you here that means they know that you live here in asad's house' 'no phopo... they drop me a bit far from here and then when they left I walked till here' she told

'Ohkay.. and now your turn asad.. what was that and why you did her ragging?' 'Ami... she called me a stranger .. so being her so called stranger I had a full right to do her ragging.. If she has accepted in front of everyone that we are husband and wife then I wouldn't had let anyone do that with her but no madam wanted to hide it ... so now let her get the taste of her own Medicine' he mocked 'phopo' zoya faked a cry and hugged dilshaad 'asad... say sorry to her' dilshaad scolded 'sorry my foot' he said 'I hate you' zoya shouted and they both turned there face in different directions 

'By the way dilshaad I guess these two are not at all talking with each other so how about we cancel the reception party of tonight.. because when bride and groom won't talk with each other then what's the need of it?' Rashid suggested in th serious tune 'Noo' shouted both asad and zoya 'no rashid is right...'  dilshaad said playing along 'ara nae phopo... we are not fighting... he is so innocent why will we fight...' zoya said in a sweet coated voice elbowing asad while asad too nodded smiling more than necessary 'ohh is that so... acha now go and get fresh... zoya zeenat will be here anytime to take you parlour... go both of you' dilshaad informed and they both left to there room 

Dilshaad and rashid laughed out aloud 'they are totally crazy dilshaad... who will say that they are married and love each other' 'I agree... totally crazy.. I know we got them married so soon but what to do... with gaffur bhaisab being adamant to get zoya married... we didn't had any other choice' dilshaad sighed 'ohkay now relax... zoya is with us now and look our childrens are happy' 'yeah very happy' they both stood up to go to there room when they heard them shouting at each other once again... 'Ya Allah they will never learn to behave decently with each other' dilshaad shook her head 'leave them on there own dilshaad... let's go' rashid said and she agreed

They left while both of them kept bickering about who will go first to get fresh... and in this way day passed as through out the day they kept teasing each other for one thing or the other and in this same way there days passed with them romancing secretly in college and fighting crazily at home... 

THE ENDπŸ˜›

Do leave back your reviewsπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks
-aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaiBara thumbnail
Mine
unres

wonderful OS

loved it

zoya khan

yeh sunty hi meko pata chal gaya tha inka nikah hogya hai πŸ˜‰

but mjhy laga abhi age kum hai to nikah hoga

but u shocked me idhar to direct shadi thi πŸ˜†

meko ek bat samjha arshu

asya ghar mai ladty hn

clge mai secret romance kyun????

why not ghar pe πŸ˜³

Edited by ashiii333 - 8 years ago
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing OS, Aroo.
Loved it.
Asya behaved as strangers in college.
Their antics in home were funny.
Just awesome.
Is there a chance of second part?
Wanna know how ayra n others come to know about.
Plz plz continue it with a second part.Edited by Kabhibloom - 8 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mera bhi
------------------

Beautiful Alooo...

I loved it...

I was thinking kaise so called strangers honge...

An samjh aaya...

Loved it

Edited by Persiko - 8 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres

Wow a surprise treat..πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Very beautifully written..
N u wrote this also today?😲

Good for us...
Before your college starts hamara fayda hai lolz...

Were u inspired by KKHH about the ragging scene.
It was cute...

Edited by sweet_tehs - 8 years ago
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are seriously on a roll Little Api

It was beautiful

And you wrote this today too. Awesome

Love u lots Edited by Saima-Syed - 8 years ago
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me bhi
Unres
That's a pretty one
I loved it.
Is there any chances for part 2
Edited by Sanjhari - 8 years ago
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god...it was amazing aaroo...
college wala scenes... loved it very very very much...❀️
Asya were married...
first I confused.. what's going on...
then I understood you are also playing prank like asya πŸ˜‰
ragging..haha..husband ragged wife..I think first time in history..
superb aaroo...
loved whole the os...
keep writing haan.. don't feel low..hum Sab henaa to read your stories...
toh jaldi jaldi new stories writooo ..
lub you πŸ€—

Edited by binuuu - 8 years ago
ASYAaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too good..!!
love it...

ayat20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cutest and beautiful update πŸ‘