6) Hai Rama - Pg 5
7) Humnava - Pg 5
8) Ishq bhi kiya re Maula - Pg 5
9) AAJ IBAADAT - Pg 6

lots of love
Shopau
Edited by Shopau - 7 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago

oh my god! oh my god!... its so lovely ican't belive i loved it dear really it was awaysome...
it made my day👏
Originally posted by cuteshravani

oh my god! oh my god!... its so lovely ican't belive i loved it dear really it was awaysome...
it made my day👏

Thanks
Will come up with more soon :)
O...to the MG !!! 😲
YOU put my fav scenes in this...the stable one...🤗
It was beyond beautiful...and a good choice of song...i still want to learn how to make VMs like u guys yaar...
make some more please and since u will be making i have a song request... Laal Ishq (ramleela) and Chadariyaa jeeni re jeeni (badlapur)

Thank you for all this specially when we have 2 days of no Razia Sultan 🤗
FIRST THINGS FIRST

you edited ur post and added the video so it didnt come as an update in the forum...fresh update daalo yaar warna those people to whom u didnt send PM wont know abt this HAWT video and will be missing out on a lottt !!

Now abt this HAWT VM
IM SO SPEECHLESS !!! I'm swaying to and fro dreamily with a BIG SMILE on my face in office and all r teasing me n saying "kya phirse boyfriend ne flying kiss bhej diya chat pe ?"🤣
i said no !! then they r like why are ur cheeks so pink with a smile ??

IT WAS HAWT !! BLOWN MY MIND AWAY TOTALLY...im still replaying it with minimum sounds chup chupke over here !!😉😛😳

arrey !!!! u know how impatient i am na ?? aur aapne yeh VM dikha ke humpe itne sitam kiya hai zaalim that now I ABSOLUTELY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEK DIL ZALIM CHAPTER !

Aaj koi bahana nahi chalega i want the update TODAY ONLY WARNA I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT...Please meri request hai yeh !!

I loveee you
hugggsss overload 🤗
Originally posted by arshia200

FIRST THINGS FIRST

you edited ur post and added the video so it didnt come as an update in the forum...fresh update daalo yaar warna those people to whom u didnt send PM wont know abt this HAWT video and will be missing out on a lottt !!

Now abt this HAWT VM
IM SO SPEECHLESS !!! I'm swaying to and fro dreamily with a BIG SMILE on my face in office and all r teasing me n saying "kya phirse boyfriend ne flying kiss bhej diya chat pe ?"🤣
i said no !! then they r like why are ur cheeks so pink with a smile ??

IT WAS HAWT !! BLOWN MY MIND AWAY TOTALLY...im still replaying it with minimum sounds chup chupke over here !!😉😛😳

arrey !!!! u know how impatient i am na ?? aur aapne yeh VM dikha ke humpe itne sitam kiya hai zaalim that now I ABSOLUTELY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEK DIL ZALIM CHAPTER !

Aaj koi bahana nahi chalega i want the update TODAY ONLY WARNA I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT...Please meri request hai yeh !!

I loveee you
hugggsss overload 🤗

will update Nek Dil Zaalim tonight itself...
Actually just with the thought that Yakut would be entering the show is making my blood boil
and my fingers are wanting to write more and more Alzia and make more vms on them...

Thanks for the tip and the comment!

love
Shopau
Awesome VMS dear 👏 👏 keep it up 👍🏼
Especially rasiya it was hot loved it ... 😳
wow really amazing
just love ur VMs 👍🏼
UPDATED VMS LIST

Alzia vm Laal Ishq - https://vimeo.com/139780848