~Ardhika OS Series "Stay away-She is mine part 2 on page 9 ~ - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
always a treat to watch Jealous Arjun😳 can't wait to know how Arjun gonna eat his Radhika's handmade foods. hope he won't snatch away from Neil's mouth like a wild catπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
continue soon
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS and part πŸ˜ƒ
PM me for the next update πŸ˜³
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello guys, I'm back with the next update.. As usual the same, I'm nt a writer and my story surely have grammatical errors plz bear with me.. Warning: 1854 words in this part.. sail slowly :P

Stay away- She is mine (Part 2)

Radhika follows Neil , he is trying to make her smile by saying how he made Sam fool about their drunken night and all their fun. She smiles seeing him happy and she wishes god to help him to get his true love because her Neil deserves all the happiness in the world.

Both of them reaches cafeteria and Neil pulls a chair for Radhika ..

"Come on Chasni, don't stand like a statue and serve me yaar, I'm so hungry .." Neil hurried..

"Oh ho Neil , Aaram se .. wait, let me take the parathas out" Radhika replied to him..

She serves him and watches  how he enjoyed her food and smiles ..

Neil keep sounding "Wah Chasni, great yaar.. Yummm" tumare haat mein jaado hai"

Radhika laughed at him..

Arjun can't control his anger, he want to teach that Neil a lesson for touching His Radhika.. While following them in a hurry he dashed into some one, and the file they were holding scattered around them. Arjun's anger is reaching higher level. He starts to scold Zubin who stopped him to reach his Radhika.. Zubin watches Arjun in fear and moves out of his way..

After eating everything Radhika made, Neil looks satisfied...

"So, Chasni now we can talk.. Tell me chasni, Why you did this ? why u married Arjun ? " Neil enquired

Radhika can't see his face and lie, she know he will caught her easily, she says "For the same reason Neil, its open for everyone to see.. We love each other"

"Oh ho Chasni, U think I'm also a fool like other people? Can't see my chasni's tears ? I know that day as well something is surely there behind your drastic decision, And here your mail to Sam made my doubt is right... Now tell me everything Chasni, I will always be with you.. because I trust my Chasni, she won't do anything wrong.. Come on spill it out Chasni" Neil shows her the print out of the mail she sent to Sam.

Radhika don't know what to say , she can't lie anymore to Neil. And she don't want to lie to the only friend who is still with her and holds her, believe her.. She want to tell everything to Neil but at the same time she don't want to make Arjun a villain in Neil's eyes.. She is aware of Neil's feelings for Sam, surely he will try to hurt her Arjun (her Arjun ? ) What I'm thinking. He is just Arjun Sir, who happened to be ur fake husband Radhika.. stick to it.. 

Radhika felt some one holding her hand and sitting beside which made her out of her thoughts, its Neil .. he is assuring her with his eyes that he is here for her..

Radhika tells everything to Neil including Nandhini's affair with Samrat and her revenge, Nandhini spoiling Arjun's young mind and life.. How they planned to destroy Sam and how Arjun is nt part of the whole plan, he is just a toy in the hands of Nandhini.. At the end of her story.. Radhika couldn't hold herself anymore and bursts out in tears..

Arjun was about to enter his destination, he hears some one calling him

"Arjun sir, wait.. Arjun sir" Its Teji..

Teji stops Arjun and continue " Phew Arjun sir, I have been searching for u since morning, sorry I wasn't able to attend ur sangeet and marriage. Want to congratulate you and Radhika" he smiles .

All Arjun want to do was smack Teji, but he control his anger and "Thanks Teji, if u allow me I have places to go" he replies with a glare.

Teji looks stunned, all he want is to talk about his friend he mutters "urrhh.. Arjun sir and his mood swings"

Radhika weeps "Sorry Neil , sorry for hiding everything from you, I don't had any chance at all"

Neil holds her hand tightly "Its ok Chasni, what u did for Sam , no can ever do for their friend, you put your own life for Sam.. you sacrificed your dreams, marriage for ur friend.. I'm so proud of you chasni.. very proud to your friend,Sam is lucky to have a friend like you..

Neil hugs her tight and hides his tears " I love you Chasni" (he said in a friendly way)

Radhika reciprocated his hug and holds him tight, all she needed was a shoulder to cry and support her since the wedding. She got it today.. she also hold Neil tight and replied " I love you too dude"

"And I will Kill YOU Neil" Both Radhika and Neil breaks the hug and see a very angry Arjun walking rather dashing towards the them hastily

After cursing Teji , Arjun enters Cafeteria and spots his wife in the arms of Neil again, his nostrils flared and his eyes are like burning.. He slowly walks towards them to hear Neil saying "I love you Chasni " and his wife replying "I love you too " to him... That's the end, he couldn't stop himself anymore.. All he see is red..

He roared "And I will kill you Neil" , without giving anychance to Neil to explain anything.. he marched over to them and pulls Neil by the collar and punches him hard.. which made Neil to fly backwards towards the other chairs and table.

Arjun yelled "How dare you hold my wife and propose to her" Drag Neil by the collar and kicks him "How dare u hug my wife, How dare u touch her" 

Neil tries to evade his punches and kick Arjun back

Neil shouts" Shut up Arjun, I know the truth of your relationship and so your real plan"  he punches Arjun hard..

Arjun looks stunned and shockes, how can she ? how could she share everything with this peace of shit ? How could she say the truth about their relationship to Neil ? He turns towards his wife with the same Angry mode..

Arjun holds her by her shoulder " Come on biwi, you told everything to this Neil hai na.. Did he know what happened between us in our bedroom , how u hugged me ? Did he know what happened between us in the store room ? Say Radhika ? he know na ? how we almost ? "πŸ˜‰

Hard push, Arjun finds himself in the ground to see an angry Neil holding his shaken wife and glaring at him.. That's it.. he is still holding her..

Arjun get back to his feet swiftly and kicked Neil hard which made him to cough blood and he thundered " You Neil, stay AWAY , She is Mine.. Radhika is my wife.. get that straight, next time I will kill you.. Stay away from my Radhika if u want to live" ..

Radhika who watches everything , felt shock and don't know how to react but when she saw the blood drop in Neil's mouth.. she lost it, she tries to free herself from her Husband's strong hold and try to go towards the badly injured Neil..

"Leave me Sir" she starts to say Arjun glared at her which makes her to correct the sentence..

"Leave me Arjun" , she tried hard to free herself from his hold.. but all went vain.. she watches helplessly at an injured Neil..

While Arjun drags her towards his cabin..

Arjun is beyond Angry and she said everything to him, she said I love you too Neil.. does she really loves him ? no no she can't love another man.. no no..

He drags his wife inside his cabin and locks the door ,keep the  blinds down..

Arjun glares at his wife who is already throwing draggers at him

"Explain, why he hugged and said I love you ? Did u love him ? "

Radhika slapped him hard.. "You are an idiot, how can u ask a question like that ? he is my good friend ? how dare u beat him ? what is his mistake ? why act like u care for me Arjun ? why act like a possessive Husband who you are not ?

Arjun can't believe his ears , she think he acted ? he pins her on the door "Really Radhika, u think everythink is an act ?

"Ofcourse Arjun, you were.. I heard you confessing your love to Sam today and now what u did with Neil was complete act. U should apologize to him, he is a good human"

Arjun is getting angry by each second, " Neil Neil, stop saying his name and whatever I said to Sam is a lie Radhika .. can't you see whom I have feelings for in my eyes ?"

Arjun holds her close , and looks into those eyes belong to the girl , his wife who is haunting him in the dreams.. who is driving him crazy.. he want her to atleast feel a little bit for him, can't she see how much he cares for her and want to be around her . Can't she see how much he want to ravish her in this dress ? how much turned on he was when they were at the store room ? God this girl is a fool..

Radhika stirred in his arms and tries to move away without saying anything.. His heart is already beating hard, the anger he felt for Neil, he can't see her in some other man's arms, she belongs here in his arms, she belongs to him,the passionate and possessive side he tried  to submerge is trying to come out again.. he looks at her eyes and then her parted lips, he know what to do now.. It's the time to make Mrs.Mehra realize that whom she belongs to and whom he likes.. Without thinking further.. he crashes his hard lips on her soft ones and kisses her hard , he is venting all the frustration, all his possessiveness, all his longingness, all his fear in the kiss.. first he kissed her hard and now after finding no struggle from her side he slowly starts to kiss her gently, he sucks her lower lip hard, his hands holding her waist now one moves forward and cups her cheek to give him better access.. he bites her upper lip and entered into her soft untouched counters, he drinks her fully, her taste is driving him mad, she is so soft and her smell.. oh god!!!

Seconds turned into minute but Arjun's cant break the kiss.. he want to explore more of her. He parted away when he find her struggling for breath, he just gave her few seconds to catch air and again he pounced on her this time more hard and more boldy..

PS: As usual no proof read, just wrote it a while ago.. And I included my fav Teji . hehe, I so miss him in the show. So made him alive in my Os.😳. And I have tried jealousy first time :P lol.. so have daya on me hahaha.. don't throw stones plz πŸ˜†

Edited by love_never_dies - 8 years ago
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In a hurry now, So PMs later πŸ˜Š
Asheley thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing πŸ‘
I am still in shock or rather surprised by arjun behaviour
Arjun became possessive husband πŸ˜‰
But how could arjun beat my sweet heart Neil 
Ufff that kiss i can't even say what i am feeling. I am breathing heavily, my mind stopped thinking and i am totally into this β˜ΊοΈ
Loved it β€οΈ
Amazing πŸ‘πŸΌ
You nailed it 
Thank you for such wonderful updates πŸ€—
Me first comment 
Edited by Asheley - 8 years ago
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waah Bowi kya khoob update hain πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I was cheering for boys πŸ˜†β­οΈ
Waah what a fight πŸ‘ i hate cv's 😑 i always wanted to see such a burning soul in show but damnm 😑
Bohot maza aaya πŸ€ͺ & that Kisss ☺️
Poor neil stuck betwn Husband & Wife πŸ˜†
Awww teji poor he πŸ˜†
VampireLover20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bowya where is next part???? How could u stop here?????😑
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part πŸ˜ƒ
Loved possessive Arjun β€οΈ
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome 
love neil 
such a good friend 
possessive arjun is final out 
update soon 
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
bowi this was the besttt update Raneil hug ArNeil fight Ardhika kiss all in one superrbbb update!
 y can't we get awl this in the show! *sigh*