~Ardhika OS Series "Stay away-She is mine part 2 on page 9 ~

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys,  this my first attempt to write something after years.. Plz bear with my grammatical erros , spelling mistakes and give feedbacks ..

My Wife-She is mine

Arjun left stunned when Radhika told him that she will act as his wife and help him to come out of his darkness at the temple, her tear filled eyes and honesty is haunting him in the dark night, he couldn't able to forget the night he had shared with his wife in this same bedroom last night that unexpected hug left him want more so he used the chance again made her scarred and hugged her to his heart content, few minutes of having her in his hands made him fly in the sky, her soft body, innocent eyes and blush..

"Oh god, this girl is the death of me" Arjun murmered and went out to have a glass of water..

In the living room, Radhika is laying on the sofa and thinking how much she have cursed Arjun when nothing is his fault.She is sad for her husband, yes husband she don't know why she said those words to him, she is not getting why calling him as her husband make her to have this gittery feelings in her stomach, she can't understand why her heart beaten faster when he asked her "Kuch hua Radhika" the previous night, she stood bold infront of him she only knows how much she have controlled herself to do so when all she wanted to do was melt in his arms, his little caressing gave her goosebumps and he was almost ...

"Urhh, Stop Radhika you can't think of Arjun Sir like that (Arjun sir ? really  Radhika- don't you remember what he wanted you to call him ? )"her mind is screaming at her.. ENOUGHHH... 
STOP IT, Radhika screamed "Bhagwan ji please help me and guide me.. " After praying to the god she is slowly fallen to deep slumber

Arjun opened his room door and started to chant "Don't look at the sofa, no Arjun Don't look at the damn sofa" .. No.. But like as usual his body is n't listening to his mind.. His legs takes him to his beautiful wife who is sleeping peacefully after making him sleepless. He remembered what happened in the evening..

*Flashback starts*

Mala packed her suitcase and she is ready to leave her choti's sasural, she is very happy that her daugher is married to Arjun a good and kind man..

Arjun came to the living room and saw his Ma"yes Maa" he really value her relationship with him.

"Maa.. Are you leaving ? " asked Arjun..

"Haan beta, I can't stay in choti's sasural forever na" Mala joked

"No Maa, You can stay here as long you want you know that na ? I'm also like a son to you.. Don't leave stay for few more days please.. I feel good to have u here" 

Arjun really likes Mala but now he is in another mode , he want Mala to stay because if she left everything will become like the first day between him and Radhika. He want Radhika to share his room and may be his same bed today, after holding her last night, seeing her first in the morning he don't want to wake up alone and sleep alone. He want his Radhika, yes His Radhika.. He liked that, she is his , today's pooja also hinted that.. Right now Arjun need to stop Mala from leaving.. That's it.. He was brought out from his thoughts by

"Arjun , are u ok ? , Mala ji saying that she will come some other time and she need to be with Anuj and his father now" his Nandu di told him..

Arjun felt hopeless , Mala is leaving.. now his Radhika will stay away from him

*Flashback ends*

Arjun gazes at his wife, she is moaning something.. Arjun feels something stri inside him after hearing her moan. He walks closer to hear what she is saying her words stunned him , she is calling out "Arjun.. hmm...please .. aah"  .. 

He couldn't hold back now, she is dreaming about him he is sure of that, those words from her lips is like pouring oil to the fire.. He gently lifts her in his arms without waking her..

Arjun opens the door of his room with his foot and closes it, he lay his wife gently on his bed. He is not thirsty for water any more, he is thirsty for something else, his passion is over flowing and his wife is still calling " Arjun.." He knows what to do now, he is on the mission of marking his wife and claming her his.. Arjun murmured "You are mine RADHIKA sirf Meri ho tum.. Meri Biwi, MY wife"

To be continued... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ps: No proof reading.. like as usual πŸ˜‰πŸ€£... Enjoy, read at ur own risk.. πŸ˜†

Index: 

Stay away-She is mine (part 1) - Page 5 
Link :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4446063&PID=125791707&#

Stay away-she is mine(part 2)- page 9 :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4446063&TPN=9

Edited by love_never_dies - 8 years ago
update soOn ... me waitinggg πŸ˜†
Updated... phew.. Its nt easy to upload na😑. Now understands the feeling of writers.. psh..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Huma-

update soOn ... me waitinggg πŸ˜†
Humz done😳.. u went ? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

Me too πŸ˜†
Done dr,, now check.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Loved it yaar! Hope we'll get hot romance in the next update! Please do continue soon πŸ˜‰
well done.hope show m b kuch aisa ho.
How can you stop it there after nearly taking my breath πŸ˜‘
Loved it β€οΈ
Amazing update yaar 
So romantic update πŸ˜³
Update next part soon
Don't kill us like this with that kind of endings 

I don't usually read FFs because it's just not my thing but since it's your fic, I gave it a try... Good attempt. Few grammar mistakes (you mentioned no proof reading) but still an easy read.

I see many on here who write FFs, I would suggest if you really love writing, take up a course or 2 in creative writing - it helps! Otherwise it's a good hobby nonetheless.

One day if I get time I'll continue writing my short story... Sigh.

wow loved it dear, superb.