Missed u too  πŸ€— .. Sleep well, waiting for ur comment 
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Will update very soon πŸ˜Š

He guys I'm back with the second update, as usual haven't read it again.. Please bear with my grammatical erros because I'm nt a writer.. just sharing my thoughts or predictions or possiblities in the upcoming episodes in the form of Oss.. Have a good read people, this one seems very long (acc to me LOL)

Stay away- She is mine (Part one)

Arjun watches his wife opening her eyes and looking at him and their position, he is nt caring about what she feels now, he don't want to stop here.. he just want to ravish her, he saw Radhika taking deep breathe, her heart beat is now matching his, Arjun dips his head slowly towards her now lips he can feel her hot breathe he is just few meters away from tasting his favourite dish in the world, he leans in again no distance between them now. His one hand is holding her right hand and the other is having its way on her waist, he takes final long breathe and going to rub his hard lips on her soft one...

THUD...

Arjun finds himself on the ground, he scratches his head and slowly walks to the bed to find his wife sleeping there and remembers how he had found her sleeping uncomfortably  on the sofa and carrying her to the room

"God, second dream in three days this girl is making me mental".. 

Arjun smiles to himself and think about his hot dream with his wife and walks out their room to find his Nandhini di.. His smile vanished after seeing her, he realized what he have been thinking and how did u he forgot his revenge ? how come he gave away everything  ? he is very angry at himself.His di trusted him and loved him unconditionally but he can't even able to give the only thing she wanted from him.His mind is now torn between his wife and his di.

"Arjun you are awake, great go and get ready.. Today you are going to the office"Nandhini smiles at him.

Arjun fakes his smile "Yes di, that's why I woke up early .. will see u in a while"

Radhika open her eyes to find herself on a bed, she turns towards the other side of the bed to find its empty, all she remembered was sleeping on the sofa after praying to God. She slowly sits on the bed and leaning on the head board, she heard a sudden noise to find Arjun entering the room in a foul mood.She kept mum , not want to irritate him further in the morning and leaves to do make breakfast everyone she is sure Nandhini will nt make anything at all..

Later in the morning

Arjun is ready to go to Office

Nandhini put tika on his forehead

" Remember Arjun this is the second chance to achieve our goal, you have to make Sam believe that you love her only and this marriage is fake, you have to give her hopes and make her fall for u once again, All the best my Sher"

Arjun  nods his head and keep searching to catch a glimpse of his wife before going, he just want to see her once. His wish is fulfilled when he find Radhika walking towards him with his Laptop bag and cell phone

Arjun sntaches his bag and Cell phone from Radhika and walks away coldy, he want to keep his act and not to give away again..

In Bird song:

Arjun reaches the office and swiftly goes towards Piyali's cabin and find Sam instead of Piyali as the Boss.. He know it's the good chance to start his game

He says "Sam I know you must be hurt because of what happened but believe me I love (he closes his eyes) you , only you and I know you also love me .. "

Sam shakes her head "No Arjun, I'm nt a fool anymore to fall for your fake words"

Arjun stares at her intently " Really Sam", he walks closer to her and holds her right hand, "Look this Sam, if u don't love me then why are you still wearing this Kangan ? Your eyes giving away Sam, I know u still love me and believe me when I Say this I love you only and always will. I'm sure you will come back to me very soon because my love is real, I have faith in our love Sam, I believe "US" ..

THUD ...

Arjun hears a sound of something hitting the floor and turns around to see Radhika standing there with a stunned and pained expression, her eyes are numb. He felt his breathe gave away to see her in that condition, he know he hurt her badly. He hate himself more, he want to go towards and hold her tightly in his arms and say whatever he told to Sam is a plain lie, he didn't meant a single word. But he can't move, his eyes are getting teary. He watches Sam moving towards his wife...

After sending Arjun to office, Radhika felt restless.. She don't know why she want to see him now. She remembered she still has some project details which is yet to presented in Bird Song and she want to get her husband something to eat because she just found that he left without touching any food.. She gets ready in a White and black Salwar, put sindoor and Mangalsutra.. Takes that file, Tupper ware bag and left to Bird Song..

Radhika remembers every moment she shared with Sam,Neil,Teji,Zubin and others in the same office where she met her husband. Everything is like a dream now, her Sam hates her now and others also she can say that by seeing the way others are looking at her. She noticed Arjun in Piyali's room and open the door slightly to hear her husband confessing his love to Sam first she thought he is playing his game of revenge again but when she heard the words " My love is real, I have faith in our love" . she looks stunned and the file, bag she is holding slipped from her hands. She don't know why she is feeling this way to her fake husband, she felt some one punched her hard and the pain is killing her, without her knowledge one salty drop left her eyes..

Sam reaches her "Oh my ex-friend, what are you doing here ? scared I may snatch your husband who still loves me ? , Don't u have faith on him ? .. haha, Sam laughs and taunts her "Radhika you may won the first round and don't be happy for long because the thing you got or I say snatched from me was never yours.. Take care of your Arjun Sir haan ".. 

Sam left while smiling to herself, Radhika felt some one holding her shoulder and turn towards to find Neil smiling at her with unshed tears in his eyes..

Neil made her stand properly and bent down to take her file and bag..

"Chasni, its good to have you back , I missed you a lot" and hugged her tightly.

Radhika composed herself and hugged her good friend back

Neil breaks the hug and "What is in this bag Chasni ? "

Radhika looks towards Arjun who is staring at her or rather glaring at her and replies to Neil " Its break fast, Arjun sir forget to have it, so I made something for him"

Both of them heard the Cell phone ring and turn towards the noise to see Its Arjun who is talking on the phone, both listened the last part clearly where Arjun saying "Yes Sam, I'm coming to that hotel will be there in 15 minutes"

Neil noticed the pained look on Radhika's face and tries to change the topic..

"Chasni, wow.. you know I was hungry, thanks a lot dear for the breakfast, I'm gonna eat fully.. missed your cooking so much"  he holds her hand and looks at her

Radhika looks at him and find how he is trying to chear her up, she thanked god for giving such a friend to her , She smiles at him and said "I missed you too Neil"

"Chalo Chasni, masti karte hain pehle ki tara" Neil winks at Radhika and  holds her hand tightly, he walks from there smiling with his friend.. 

But both Radhika and Neil forget to notice the murderous look on Arjun's face... Arjun is fuming inside, how dare he hug MY WIFE tightly, how dare he call her HIS CHASNI, how dare he took my breakfast made by MY WIFE. All Arjun saw is red, he hate to see his Radhika in some other man's arms and smiling at him. Her smiles are only for him, he is the only one who can touch her, hug her and hold her..  Neil have awaken the monster inside him.. Arjun is not going to stand like a looser, he gets what he wants..  

With a determination, he walks towards the same place where he saw his Radhika went with that Neil 😑...

To be continued..πŸ˜‰ 

Ps: No proof read like as usual.. πŸ˜†

Edited by love_never_dies - 8 years ago
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Un res!

It was awesum!⭐️⭐️⭐️
A dream!🀣Arjun dreams too much!πŸ˜†
And I loved how u md dt jealous Arjun!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰I wish dey show sth like dis onscreen too,but evn if dey dnt,I m loving ur story!Kip up da good work yaar!πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

RES!!!
Will giv a BIG COMMENT tomorrow!πŸ˜›Sleepy now..πŸ₯±
Missed u!πŸ€—

Unres:

First off..I LOVED da title!❀️It has a delicious teasing effect to it.πŸ˜‰And I simply loved it a lot!πŸ˜›
 And dn coming to da story..
 U ended in a cliffhanger???🀣I now know da pain I mk u guys feel..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
 I loved how u blended it wid da serial show..And damn wud I love to see something like this on screen???😈YES,YES,AND YES again!!!πŸ˜ƒ
 Mala left,so Radhika moved to da living room?Stupid girl..But da last part Radhika moaning Arjun's name..Moaning..???
 Damn I m drooling..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
 A few errors are forgiven for da awesum teasing storyline..U wrote it fabulously!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 Awesum one Bowya my friend!!!Keep dm coming..πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Thanks alot for the wonderful words Sina..πŸ€— Glad u liked the story.. πŸ˜ƒ
Haha.. yeah now u can understand the feel of us.. u will write cliff hangers again ? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Same here dr, When i watch the show sometimes the possibilities haunt my sleep.. I'm just writing them down here.. this one is also my wish.. 
Hha... sorry to burst it out dr.. Next update will spoil ur droolings πŸ˜†
I know, made many errors.. πŸ˜‘, Sorry.. 

Actually its because of u.,.. U were Mia and many are nt updating.. Forum seems dead made me to share my thoughts in the form of Os.πŸ˜†. I missed u alot, u might have given us best kind of stories from the first hug and almost kiss.. Girl, I damn missed u 
PM ? Ok will send one on next part.. Arrey people will throw stones and chappals if I continue writing.. πŸ€£.. Lemme decide whether to update again or not after seeing the comments on second Os.. πŸ˜†
Asheley thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow i like to see arjun hell jealous πŸ€£
Haha he deserves this πŸ€£
Why can't neil and radhu go for restaurant to have lunch so that arjun will be more jealous and also sam πŸ€£
Why radhika dint slapped arjun 
Arjun aur uski bashn πŸ˜‘
You are getting angry on neil ??what you are doing with sam idiot πŸ˜‘
He is hurting my darling radhika πŸ˜‘
Neil love you yaar.you always try to bring smile on my radhu face😊
Beautiful update yaar πŸ‘
Loved it πŸ˜Š
PM me your next updates
Plz continue it dear don't stop πŸ˜Š
Edited by Asheley - 8 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow 
jealous arjun 
update soon 
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow what a story yar, such a beautiful. and omg my radhu bring breakfast for her so called husband, and i m so excited for arjun getting jealous. hahaha. plz plz plz next part update soon. i can't wait for it.
Thank you πŸ€—
Thank u πŸ˜Š