Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Lagta hai mujhe khud se imagine karke hasna padhega

Koi nahi
I will imagine BUTTER slapping a cup of raita over ROBBER and it slipping down on to Chachi's beautified hair
And

BUTTER crying 

๐Ÿคฃ

and chachi slipping on the spilled raita and lasya chuckling at the sight! 

Ashu there is something called patience - abhi to evening khatm nahi hui naa, thand rakh. ho sakta hai aage aaye but agar nahi bhi to tu to has li naa imagine kar ke... 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taramira

and chachi slipping on the spilled raita and lasya chuckling at the sight! 

Ashu there is something called patience - abhi to evening khatm nahi hui naa, thand rakh. ho sakta hai aage aaye but agar nahi bhi to tu to has li naa imagine kar ke... 

And uske baad her glamorous bahu coming to hwlp her and she also skids due to high heels and phaila hua raita ๐Ÿคฃ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Iske baad confrontation hi hoga
Samajh gayi main

Main imagine karti hoon next update tak
I never knew I could get so creative ๐Ÿ˜†
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And uske baad her glamorous bahu coming to hwlp her and she also skids due to high heels and phaila hua raita๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†
Gire huye logon ko kitna giraoge?
taramira thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

๐Ÿ˜†

now i am imagining chachi and bahus legs up in the air ulta with their butts sticking out as they fall. and chachu desperately trying to help them but falling himself and all of them lying in a big fat mess on the floor! poor ranjan I ma sure he will not be able to stop himself from a few laughs, although he will be embarassed about it.  
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
Kitna raita phailaoge
Pls made other other chacha's family slip on some curry ๐Ÿ˜†

Ashu25 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†

Hayeee hayeee
Kya dialogue maara tune Vibhuti!!!! 

Jitni baar chahe utni baar ๐Ÿคฃ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Shruti,  Jai 
๐Ÿคฃ
taramira thumbnail

Shruti,  Jai 

๐Ÿคฃ

ab kuchch kam kar loon? mere husband ka net worth 1000 crore nahi hai! paapi pet ka sawaal hai! tata for now lekin ek nazar ragehi in gire hue pages par for sure!  
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

how can mukund b blamed?his parents doesnt care for munirka thatha n patti.he is never been taught to care about them.eventhough he is is a grownup fellow,i dont think our increasing age matters much in those behaviours n ideologies that shape who we are...mukund never felt it as a necessity that his elderly grandparents need their support atleast in vanditha's absence...there is a saying in malayalam, chottayile sheelam chudala vare(what we learn in our childhood will lead us till our death)!

SO VERY TRUE๐Ÿ‘

We are not mahaan we live overseas we dont take care of our parents either, so I shouldnt be claiming much... but when ever my kids will see their grandparents, in Delhi,  when my Amma will finish her work and come to the living room sweaty if ours is a June visit, or if its a Dec visit if he sees my Dad return from the store, my kids will do their best to make them comfy, turn on the fan bring water (my KIDS LOVE the Indian frig bottle water system๐Ÿ˜† it would give them a chance to pour water out of frig bottles) or bring my Dad his newspaper and glasses

"thatha can I do it can I do it?'

Nouf, yes, how we treat our parents is how our kids will treat them too. There are NO ifs and buts about it unfortunately. they feed off of us๐Ÿ˜ญ