SS44 Crafted Image & Math Skills on 104 - Page 51

Posted: 8 years ago
biwi ko rakho ghar ke andar under lock and key RB babu, warna logon ki nazar lagte der nahi lagegi. 
Ho sakta hai this is the night they will make little maanvi. True freedom. 

Freedom from the shackles of her torturous mind 
Freedom to claim RB as her very own 
Freedom to finally live a life, she has only dreamed about 

and RB ab kaise jaaoge biwi ko chchod ke, raat din, well toned arms and jaap of "you are beautiful" ke sapne aayenge

a jealous RB is a hot RB. Thank you Nisha. ab aage ka intezaar kaise karoon? 
Wooohooo jealous Dude😛
Who is that man??
I love suspense
Dude is gonna give back equally 
Eagerly waiting for the next one 
"Namba
kozhandaigalukku namba
rendum irukom di, odambula
thembu irukara varaikum yaar
dayavum vendaam, WE can do
for our daughters"

its these dialogues appa,u becomes my rolemodel in some senses...a middle class appa with his small small dreams n his own worries n his own solutions...
Let's dance because she is free today👏
Lovely title to begin with and what a fitting one to start the Independence day weekend..
Haven't heard the song though..

Amma and Appa's words are so like my mother's. As parents they would keep doing as much as they can, till they can. (not condoning spoiling kids here) There are some ppl who expect that after a certain age children must care for their every need. While that is very reasonable, my respect goes to ppl who always remain independent and look for ways to give more to ppl around. II definitely gets the giver attitude from both her parents. No matter how wounded she might be with Bala's words but till the end she'll look for ways to take care of his kids, or him even..

Sam is such a trickster! She always boxes II in and makes her voice out things that she doesn't want to. Enjoy their comfort level a lot.

Admiring Dude? Jealous Dude?? Bring it on Nisha
Ranjan stood in first row, and
clapped the longest time
pointing to her and telling
people "she belongs to my
son"
R&B locked gaze with her
before and after every song,
and raised a toast.. the warm
color that quickly
spread at that intensely private
appreciation was indication
enough how it affected her. He
watched with satisfaction
as she moistened her full lips
readying for the second song

these bhalla men r really possessive!!its my son's girl by one and she is mine by another!!!
Originally posted by jairathore

Wooohooo jealous Dude😛
Who is that man??
I love suspense
Dude is gonna give back equally 
Eagerly waiting for the next one 

makarand ho sakta hai.. well toned arms, short hair (crew cut - army guys have) and graying hair (training officer hai to 35 -40 types hoga)

OOHHH... if he is makarand, Manya ka reaction socho, she will think pehle mere bhai ko churaya and then mere boyfrined ke peeche pari hai... Oh teri... mazaa aane wala hai. 

but we dotn know yet, agle update tak apne dimaag ke ghore daurao aur khush ho lo... pata nahi Nisha kaun sa bomb foregi? 
Lagta hai mujhe khud se imagine karke hasna padhega
Koi nahi
I will imagine BUTTER slapping a cup of raita over ROBBER and it slipping down on to Chachi's beautified hair
And

BUTTER crying 

🤣
how can mukund b blamed?his parents doesnt care for munirka thatha n patti.he is never been taught to care about them.eventhough he is is a grownup fellow,i dont think our increasing age matters much in those behaviours n ideologies that shape who we are...mukund never felt it as a necessity that his elderly grandparents need their support atleast in vanditha's absence...there is a saying in malayalam, chottayile sheelam chudala vare(what we learn in our childhood will lead us till our death)!
Oh yaa drishti... U mean in that way kya... ohkay! I can be abhijeet then!

Coming to update
Am waiting for next one till morning... Tabhi pata lagega how dude reacted!
jealous RnB is treat to read!

Proud Ranjan : Aww
Proud Appa : Aww
RnB raising toast : Aww+Aww
(famous shopkeeper dubsmash)
Appa drank in all the attention with pride and un concealed joy

👏🤗

That was awesome...Can't dislike him for what he is - gussa hamesha with RnB. I honestly wish the man can enjoy more guilt free time with life in general and his girls in particular.

He has worked honestly and long hard hours to find his place in life. 

Dude and Dame' still blood letting and kissing. RnB raises a toast with every new song..and Mr. Strong Arms (M.Rao ???) might be in for some strong push back..RnB is a jealous devil is isn't he☺️

You are a ⭐️
What did you do on your Birthday??