sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow back to back updates..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ‘
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update 
Best part was how armaan shilpa were bonding with each other.
Their talks their cute banters were refreshing.

Rohail Aliya πŸ˜†

I still request not to get them married so soon.

Thanks for updating so soon.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for another fabulous update.
Before I get to Armaan/Shilpa, loved Rohail/aliya banters...and how close she is to her dad and how well rohail knew what would happen when people saw her...Still them getting married so soon...hmmwaiting to see how that would pan out...have my doubts,..but will go with your thought process...am sure you have a reason behind all this...

Coming to Armaan/Shilpa...
Shilpa's comfort level with Armaan is improving for sure...but she does it all the time behind him she fears him and his thinking/and what  he would say but in front of him she is just fine and a sherni...innocent but his equal in banters...she has good comebacks and equally funny as him...

I think she got to know how deep he is and not a straightforward person as he seems to be...He too mentioned it to her right asking her to figure out why he is not what he seems to be ...He is confident that he knows enough about her to get married to her...

Maybe it is a good thing that shilpa removes nidhi from her radar about the person who armaan loved/loves...I feel for her, and like armaan said she should not judge him based on other peoples stories, she should get to know him...He lives totally based on his history and experience...

If she guessed it was Nidhi, I don't think this marriage would make it to first base...it would be dead even before it begins...their marriage still has not begun in my book...they are making their way to first base but are not there yet...when they live in mauritius in his surrounding we won't know...with vikas/piya and others...Glad Armaan/Nidi behave with each other like they do with others but with something a lot more silent understanding...this has made shilpa not suspect it is nidhi whom raman talked about...Sid realizes that.armaan/nidhi share something special...but has accepted their relationship and figures he has a different relationship with his wife...

But why is shilpa still afraid to show her husband her real self...she does not know to cook...its ok not everyone can do everything...he for sure knows that about her right...he claims to know her well..i can understand her pov, but should he not put her at ease more ...

Glad he said that there will be no comparison between shilpa and nidhi...just hope he can stick to it and not do it in future fi shilpa does something stupid/childish...

waiting eagerly for the next update
Edited by Alamelu - 6 years ago
lifeisajourney thumbnail
I just love aliya and vikas bond ...plus crazily in love with Armaan and Nidhi bond...armaan and Nidhi are just amazing together ...somewhere still Shilpa is negative character for me ...will wait for the day she turns out good ..and can atleast  like her with Armaan...coz for me Armaan Nidhi rocks  Edited by lifeisajourney - 6 years ago
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Super awsm Update
To gud
Luvd it
Cont asap.
T.c.
CrystalSaya thumbnail
Badmaash Dil of maaneet version was my first attempt of ur writing. Then I came to know of ur ArSh version n I fell in love with ur writing. N Now I am madly in love with Sun Leyna
Now coming back to update I wonder why does always Arman surprise Shilpa about their destination n Shilpa keeps getting irritated about it...it's really hilarious

Shilpa's curiosity about her husband's love interest is so justified. Any  normal human will react like that but Arman ki baat alag Hain I hope in near future update nidhi won't b a problem between two of them

Rohail n Aliya,at first I didn't enjoy their love story the way I m now...it's really amazing to see how rohail handles each  issues related Aliya

Finally it's my observation that Shilpa from Sun leyna n Arman from Badmaash Dil must meet one day u know
U know they r so alike in terms of handling their emotions n making it complicated it will be a great messy one to watch

Looking forward to reading more of ArSh Christmas Valley days soon
Stay well 
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update .shilpa Nd Armaan opening up to each other but still little hesitation in shilpa.so cute the way Armaan demands home made food.rohail taking care of aliya and building their relationship strong
SonaliArora1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeisajourney

I just love aliya and vikas bond ...plus crazily in love with Armaan and Nidhi bond...armaan and Nidhi are just amazing together ...somewhere still Shilpa is negative character for me ...will wait for the day she turns out good ..and can atleast  like her with Armaan...coz for me Armaan Nidhi rocks 

Shilp  NEGATIVE😲 
Really...I think she is is the only character I feel sorry for.
Muskaan bhi hai...she has suffered a lot no doubt ...and such a person when sees someone having a very good life...he/she kind of start envying that person...she was jealous of Aliya also. She used to keep her problems to herself...haan Shilpa ko thoda understanding hona chahiye tha yahan...ho sakta hai...she must have thought Shashank Padma treat her like their own daughter toh she must be happy...Dadi didn't use to stay with them...She stays with other son in Hyderabad I guess.
Also Shilpa didn't come in between...she was brought in by Armaan.
And about not liking Shilpa with Armaan...I too don't like their bond as of now...pehle isse achha tha unka bond. 

I think in previous threads it was all about the bond Armaan shared with his friends ...it was all about them...Shilpa was completely sidelined ...she didn't fit...it was a different story. 

And now she is brought up suddenly...bond banne me time lagta hai...it doesn't develop in a second. 

Piya used to hate Armaan remember with time they became best friends. 
Shilpa doesn't have ill feelings towards anybody in this story...may be she is a little immature. ...but negative NEVER!!!!!
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Armaan and Shilpa bonding and their 
Banters are lovely..
Continue soon..
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update ... continue soon πŸ˜Š