Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Someone1

Hi.. I am newbei here... I love the show of youngster with tashan wala energy... I am loving the characters of these three actors... I wouldnt' to see the track going the No string attached way's...🥱😊😉

hi im jerry, welcome to forum. enjoy m be active
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi.. I am newbei here... I love the show of youngster with tashan wala energy... I am loving the characters of these three actors...  I wouldnt' to see the track going the No string attached way's...🥱😊😉

Hey
Welcome to the gang ðŸ¤—
Be active here
We'll have a gala time here 
Someone1 thumbnail
Thank you Jerry and Ragini for the warm welcome... I surely am looking forward to good times here...😃 Edited by Someone1 - 8 years ago
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi.. I am newbei here... I love the show of youngster with tashan wala energy... I am loving the characters of these three actors...  I would want to see the track going the No string attached way's...🥱😊😉

Hi welcome to the forum!
Hope to see you active
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey ladies,

I'm someone that marathoned TEI (well really just the Twinj scenes) over the last week or so. I love them, they're amazing and I love their banter the most.

So in VMs, I've been seeing this scene in a gurudwara where Twinkle is wearing light green and praying, then Kunj comes and holds her hand and they walk around the shrine together. I must've missed the scene somewhere, could you find out and please tell me which episode/scene/around where the scene is from? It's such a well shot and beautiful scene of theirs, I'd hate to miss it.

.Ragini. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Bongsookie.

Hey ladies,

I'm someone that marathoned TEI (well really just the Twinj scenes) over the last week or so. I love them, they're amazing and I love their banter the most.

So in VMs, I've been seeing this scene in a gurudwara where Twinkle is wearing light green and praying, then Kunj comes and holds her hand and they walk around the shrine together. I must've missed the scene somewhere, could you find out and please tell me which episode/scene/around where the scene is from? It's such a well shot and beautiful scene of theirs, I'd hate to miss it.

Check out 12th feb's episode. I think that's when that scene aired

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ragini

Check out 12th feb's episode. I think that's when that scene aired

Thank you! 🤗
.Ragini. thumbnail
Happy to help ðŸ¤—
pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys watch this show on and off mode
actually kunj and twinkle house were very far away na then then how come their home came in. front of each others house ?? did sarna family shifted to luthra mension?? if yes then when and why?? plz if someone can tell me in detail??
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakh

guys watch this show on and off mode
actually kunj and twinkle house were very far away na then then how come their home came in. front of each others house ?? did sarna family shifted to luthra mension?? if yes then when and why?? plz if someone can tell me in detail??

As far as I have seen them They were always neighbours,Rest I am not sure.