Users

Frequent Posters

kkashmakash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

he wants to destroy her but now turned psycho lover

Hi!

Thank you so much for the reply---that makes sense that he is now psycho lover and before was revenge. Thanks again for the reply:)
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Is it possible to change DP pic of the forum.Can we use the new title montage.

Also pls include Sidhant Gupta in TV Celebrity list.His rank is showing 0.But in B'wood is rank is 27.
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Vimal its frustrating me. i dont know when Mods will do tht. forum is 5 month old n so popular still getting this treatment :/
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jerry - I have sent PM.Hope Mods will do something soon.
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
@Vimal thanks. hope they do it soom :)
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No offense to anybody here, but when this show started, I couldn't even watch it. Way too cheesy and over acting, but I saw a few of Twinkle-Kung scenes here and there and it seems cute. Can someone tell me when did they get married (where I'll start from) and how --what happened to Yuvii (just a brief explanation will do, nothing too detailed)
please and thank you
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
^ they got married in 19th october episode. Yuvi got exposed and he now hiding himself. you need to watch it got better and lots better than most on air shows.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ i will, thanks
can you tell  me this maya story? who is she?  I thought she was someone kunj met at college but i read weird stuff on the forum that make me question it. She knows he's married right? 
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
^ yes she is his friend. she met Twinkle too. She is married too. she is very nice as of now. its tht we dont trust such considering indian tv history lol. so predicting such 😆
Someone1 thumbnail
Hi.. I am newbei here... I love the show of youngster with tashan wala energy... I am loving the characters of these three actors...  I would want to see the track going the No string attached way's...🥱😊😉 Edited by Someone1 - 8 years ago