Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahanya

NO it is that dude from Paanch ka pic in some caravan

sorry tht link wasnt copied. hence tht img link got posted. i didnt double check lol. i feels weird 😆
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
btw how can i download episode from Zeetv.com? or any other site easily. pls tell me. Yodesi ir ither such doesnt work for me well as most episode get removed. or any facebook/dailymotion channel which uploads epi?
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have a problem...have shared it with ES and Gurleen. It's so difficult for me to post...my computer runs so slow when I come to the forum..my screen freezes🤢😡the page goes blank...I can only post 10 replies and it takes so long😡 I have to log in again.Does anyone have a problem like me? I don't have any problem with any other sites.
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
i am facing log out issue. i am getting auto logged out after few mins. not facing this problem for other sites 😕
kkashmakash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi
I just recently started following Tashn E Ishq and had a question that had been been bugging me. I know Yuvi was doping Twinkle the whole time--pretending to be madly in love with her when in reality he wanted to marry her to destroy her. BUt in the 25th Nov episode I started having doubts--now I know YUvi portrays to Leela and others that he is a possessive crazy lover and then he changes and says he will ruin Twinkle;s life but in the 25th Nov episode Yuvi starts getting mad that Kunj is touching "His Twinkle". Now what I don;t understand is why is he pretending(to the camera because there is no one to pretend in front of) that he is obsessively in love with Twinkle( Shahrukh Darr style) But then in previous episodes it shows he pretends to the world that he is in love with Twinkle to an unhealthy extent when in reality he just wants to marr and destroy her life> So is Yuvi confused himself: whether he is obsessively in love with Twinkle or he is pretending and just wants to destroy her life? Like I don't get him lol

Thank you
PreeeRaan thumbnail
Hiii...I have one major query...whenever I try to post sumthing in the group it does not accept it they say CAPTCHA code is wrong but I dont know what does that mean please help me
I cannot submit a new post please help
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyaRB

Hiii...I have one major query...whenever I try to post sumthing in the group it does not accept it they say CAPTCHA code is wrong but I dont know what does that mean please help me

I cannot submit a new post please help

verify ur email. write on title n main post then submit the post
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkashmakash

Hi

I just recently started following Tashn E Ishq and had a question that had been been bugging me. I know Yuvi was doping Twinkle the whole time--pretending to be madly in love with her when in reality he wanted to marry her to destroy her. BUt in the 25th Nov episode I started having doubts--now I know YUvi portrays to Leela and others that he is a possessive crazy lover and then he changes and says he will ruin Twinkle;s life but in the 25th Nov episode Yuvi starts getting mad that Kunj is touching "His Twinkle". Now what I don;t understand is why is he pretending(to the camera because there is no one to pretend in front of) that he is obsessively in love with Twinkle( Shahrukh Darr style) But then in previous episodes it shows he pretends to the world that he is in love with Twinkle to an unhealthy extent when in reality he just wants to marr and destroy her life> So is Yuvi confused himself: whether he is obsessively in love with Twinkle or he is pretending and just wants to destroy her life? Like I don't get him lol

Thank you

he wants to destroy her but now turned psycho lover
PreeeRaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

verify ur email. write on title n main post then submit the post

How to verify email