Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bpatil3

wah ji kya baat hai, hhagya hamare, thanks for waiting πŸ˜ƒ these days much busy with work so couldn't take out time out, so as usual late latif in all updates, most of them I didn't read also πŸ˜•

gud news wah, tujhe ram mila ya amitabh ya RaAmit πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

hahah nehi direct chota baby πŸ˜‰
i am so faster..
aab jara kripiya karke 2nd update padle and comments bhi please
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome di but where is priya hubby aka ram plsss continue soon
BALHLOVER thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Awesome di but where is priya hubby aka ram plsss continue soon

u sure RAM is her Husband πŸ˜‰
thank u 
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 2
ok Sanju I m feeling this is actually a intersting story... yes don't know what happen to Priya but surly something major happened I feel the man is non other them Ram... & he will be the one who is her hubby too... so plz post next soon waiting for more... & congrats for little bundle of joy in ur home...

BALHLOVER thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

part 2
ok Sanju I m feeling this is actually a intersting story... yes don't know what happen to Priya but surly something major happened I feel the man is non other them Ram... & he will be the one who is her hubby too... so plz post next soon waiting for more... & congrats for little bundle of joy in ur home...

thank u dear.. 
and next surely will post next week
 and thank u for ur commnts .. 

keep guessing buddy .
this time u came first πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

thank u dear..
and next surely will post next week
and thank u for ur commnts ..

keep guessing buddy .
this time u came firstπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

yap dear was reading it on the way in free time so even thought to reply in comment as I really liked the story & wanted to do on. .. when u gonna update the ur FF??????
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

hahah nehi direct chota babyπŸ˜‰
i am so faster..
aab jara kripiya karke 2nd update padle and comments bhi please

oho direct baby wah congratulations , bhai ko baby hua kya? Tum bua ban gyi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ , tera promotion sanju bua πŸ˜‰   is it so , indeed a grt news, hows d baby n bhabhi? Gal or boy? Share pic thru WA if ok to share. πŸ˜ƒ

yes yes iss khushi me to zaroor padhlenge ji πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations , give my love to the baby.

coming yo the update.
Sad that priya is an orphan, but glad that she kearnt to deal with people and circumstances and grown stronger to face it.
It's indeed a great and very big heart which is required to make yourself take responsibility of many kids to fill the voud in her life. Yes the sadness of truth and the firm decision she made to have kids n become mother, it definitely needs so much guts, big heart, compassion, love and purity. Yes janm dene se hi complete nhi hoti women but truly if fulfilked the responsibilities of mother and loved selflessly, she is d greatest woman of the universe. She is the most beautiful woman of the era, she is the complete woman. Priya is one such.. πŸ‘ she found happinrss in loving orphans.
Most of the diseases and pain lwssesn the way the doctor treats you, they way hpthe doctor makes u feel comfort, the way he diagnoses , ram being a doctor earned every ounce of trust from a shy patient like priya. Definitely pr ita can share her symptoms problems with much ease.

coming to the present , it is always said that, if you have to operate ur lived once u sweat , shiver the same condition is Sr Doc's here.
priya so confirtable by his presence not saying no to anything since ge us present all around. Precious to him gossip toh hona hi hai

aage

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
BALHLOVER thumbnail

oho direct baby wah congratulations , bhai ko baby hua kya? Tum bua ban gyi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ , tera promotion sanju bua πŸ˜‰   is it so , indeed a grt news, hows d baby n bhabhi? Gal or boy? Share pic thru WA if ok to share. πŸ˜ƒ

yes yes iss khushi me to zaroor padhlenge ji πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

yo darling 

baby boy 
and tu na aise formality mat kar..
yup kuch rules hai so mumma did not allow me to click pic of her grandson..
so kuch days waito..wa me de dungi pakka πŸ˜ƒ
BALHLOVER thumbnail

Congratulations , give my love to the baby.

coming yo the update.
Sad that priya is an orphan, but glad that she kearnt to deal with people and circumstances and grown stronger to face it.
It's indeed a great and very big heart which is required to make yourself take responsibility of many kids to fill the voud in her life. Yes the sadness of truth and the firm decision she made to have kids n become mother, it definitely needs so much guts, big heart, compassion, love and purity. Yes janm dene se hi complete nhi hoti women but truly if fulfilked the responsibilities of mother and loved selflessly, she is d greatest woman of the universe. She is the most beautiful woman of the era, she is the complete woman. Priya is one such.. πŸ‘ she found happinrss in loving orphans.
Most of the diseases and pain lwssesn the way the doctor treats you, they way hpthe doctor makes u feel comfort, the way he diagnoses , ram being a doctor earned every ounce of trust from a shy patient like priya. Definitely pr ita can share her symptoms problems with much ease.

coming to the present , it is always said that, if you have to operate ur lived once u sweat , shiver the same condition is Sr Doc's here.
priya so confirtable by his presence not saying no to anything since ge us present all around. Precious to him gossip toh hona hi hai

aage

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

haye haye mil gayi  longgg commnts 

yup its true...who gives birth to a chi;ld must be she is biological mom..taking so much pain to carry one life in her..but who takes care of baby ..she also great coz..she is making the child strong to fight with all situation..and making the baby's life more beautiful ..

i did not mention RAM's name . hahahhaha  r u sure about RAM πŸ˜†
and yes doc much be so caring as ..the caring nature can heal wounds much than any medicine what i feel/ 

So doc taking care of her πŸ˜ƒ
or anything else .. that i dont know πŸ˜‰
do u  like this concept ye bhi bata de..
and of course bua ji.will convey ur love towrds the lil one πŸ˜³